how to get primordial bloods?

elinshoe
elinshoe Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
So far I've been trying to figure out how to get these quickly, and I've heard many different answers on how to get them. What's the limit on how many you can get a day?

I compiled a list of all the places you can get primordial bloods below. Please let me know if I left anything out. Thanks!

-2 Racoon daily quests (rb1, lvl100+): 1 blood each
-Undercurrent hall (rb2, lvl100+): 4 bloods a day
-Daily login: 1-2 bloods a month
-Resource wars (requirements I don't know): 6 bloods a week

Did I miss out on anything?
Thanks!
For men, waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning.
Post edited by elinshoe on

Comments

• avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The primal drake guy that appears at random spots on the map. if you can get into that instance. Theres drops in there that you can exchange for them too
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    UCH is 5 bloods, not 4

As stated above, Drake gives bloods, if you can get in.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • elinshoe
    edited May 2015
    Thanks. I also heard there are two other dailies in primal world that give them bloods?
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    there used to be other quests in primal that would give bloods, but when the servers progressed through unlocking the land, the quests changed, and the rewards changed. Now that all the servers ought to be done unlocking the land, there is no more extra quest that gives blood.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A few Arcane/Mirage/Astral Sky quests give blood. The next big update might also bring in new options. I saw this a few days ago. Intriguing, but could be something exclusive to China or temporary. I'm gonna put this in the proper thread to avoid derail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • elinshoe
    edited May 2015
    Interesting picture. I wonder if there will soon be another way. But yeah, bloods are tedious to farm, since they all come from the same exact quests that you gotta do every....single...day....for a few months lol.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    elinshoe wrote: »
    Interesting picture. I wonder if there will soon be another way. But yeah, bloods are tedious to farm, since they all come from the same exact quests that you gotta do every....single...day....for a few months lol.

Like Morai dailies? b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The most Bloods you can get during a non x2 day are (without rw) 47. Drake is key.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    - 2 Racoon daily quests (rb1, lvl100+): 1 blood each
    - Undercurrent hall (rb2, lvl100+): 5 bloods a day (Usually people will do a short run for 3 bloods only)
    - Daily login: 1-3 bloods a month
    - Resource wars: 6 bloods a week provided you can get the soldiers pay for it. Which can be a problem if your faction is large or unable to kill a base before they are all gone.
    - Drake, but can also be a problem since there's entire factions camping it and blowing signets when found - so even if you manage to get in, you'll be sharing your spot with a couple of folks. To get bloods from Drake, dig at least one coral, kill the small NPCs for Pearl Pickers and dig the pearl. You need 2 pearls for 10 bloods.

And you can get more then 47 that way Joe - just need to smack Drake more then once per day for it. You can refresh the listed quests at Sokka with coral, so basically the limit for bloods is the amount of pearls you can pick per day...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    - 2 Racoon daily quests (rb1, lvl100+): 1 blood each
    - Undercurrent hall (rb2, lvl100+): 5 bloods a day (Usually people will do a short run for 3 bloods only)
    - Daily login: 1-3 bloods a month
    - Resource wars: 6 bloods a week provided you can get the soldiers pay for it. Which can be a problem if your faction is large or unable to kill a base before they are all gone.
    - Drake, but can also be a problem since there's entire factions camping it and blowing signets when found - so even if you manage to get in, you'll be sharing your spot with a couple of folks. To get bloods from Drake, dig at least one coral, kill the small NPCs for Pearl Pickers and dig the pearl. You need 2 pearls for 10 bloods.

And you can get more then 47 that way Joe - just need to smack Drake more then once per day for it. You can refresh the listed quests at Sokka with coral, so basically the limit for bloods is the amount of pearls you can pick per day...

nah nah xD once you've done a quest it's gone for this day. so 1 quest each day.

the only possibility to gain more than 47 bloods is to be a class that can teleport. kill the mobs in the room you spawn in at drake and pick the drops..then jump into another rolm and do the same. when the ones in your former room respawn...jump back. or you go in with a party on random loot and get very lucky xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476