Opkossy is unprofessional with me

elyse789
elyse789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Chronicles
Listen kossy leave me and my posts alone,you are a mod you are like a cleaner, you don't get to comment on others posts etc just do your job and clean the forum.I don't know what you have against me but if you keep harassing me you will see.b:angry
Post edited by elyse789 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I don't understand where your going with this. OP is not part of the Paid team so I would not expect the standards of someone who is paid to do the work. If this was the case then may be however your queries should be taken up in PMs either way.

If I was able to close this it would be and most likely will be. If you have a problem with the Mod team PM one of them as this is not really the place to do so. To be fair im glad someone has stepped up to cover our lack of CM atm.

Thanks,
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You again? Who let you out of Remedial Trolling 101 for those that cannot grasp the concept of trolling. I'm guessing you are a single cell organism, live in a drop of water, under a toad stool, in a swamp, clinging to a decomposing box mite stuck to box tape glue, on a box that was once your home.

Shoo
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    elyse789 wrote: »
    Listen kossy leave me and my posts alone,you are a mod you are like a cleaner, you don't get to comment on others posts etc just do your job and clean the forum.I don't know what you have against me but if you keep harassing me you will see.b:angry

I dont know if you are stupid or stupid.
    You want her to leave your posts alone( the posts were you are trolling or better say you are trying to troll and fail) and than you ask her to clean the forum.
    Make up your mind dude or girl or whatever you are.
    She is not harrasing you. She doesnt close your threads cause she got nothing to do. Your threads violates forum rules and she has to close or edit them. She has nothing personal with you.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Clean the forums? Okay, we'll start with getting a compilation of your posts together for our next CM as part of the list of people that could use a permanent forum vacation.

You do seem to want to keep digging your hole, so I may as well assist you. b:cute

Can't wait to "see" what happens if I keep "harassing" you for acting foolish and making nothing but rule breaking posts.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.