Why pwi couples break up and solution.

elyse789
elyse789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Chronicles
I will get to the point, It is because they can't make love to each other. Therefore pwi needs to add a "Make love" option and animation for players b:laugh
Post edited by elyse789 on

Comments

• NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You again...

Seriously? You do realize this isn't trolling right? Trolling is clever and entertaining. This is neither. Go back to the dwelling from whence you came.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    *throws pies at stage* Boooo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Much hurt

Sore butt
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Flip the rock back over from where you came. No rez buff for you. NB4 OPKossy.
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You again...

Seriously? You do realize this isn't trolling right? Trolling is clever and entertaining. This is neither. Go back to the dwelling from whence you came.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    If you're applying for biggest fail on the forums, you're gonna have to try harder. There's been many who failed far harder and far more spectacularly than you have and these cheap 2 cent posts aren't improving your portfolio.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.