PWI log in event for May

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try playing Minecraft in a dark and quiet room with no music and dark in-game lighting. It can be a surprisingly great horror game.

this is how i always play. Alone. At 2am. Ask my neighbors. :3
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wonder how many have messed it up so far?
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I finely got my reward, about 40 minutes after 8 p.m. server time, and on the correct char, right now she's the only one I'm logging on though. So my guess is reset is at 8 p.m. server for east coast servers at least. I'd assume it should be for the others as well, but not sure, only ever played in east coast ones.
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Yeah. The resets are midnight UTC so the same time hypers and meridians reset is when this does.

Kinda awkward to work with but eh.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yeah. The resets are midnight UTC so the same time hypers and meridians reset is when this does.

Can anyone tell me what time that is on Harshlands?
  • dragonbatty
    dragonbatty Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Could anyone tell me what time it would be for central usa?
  • Xirone - Dreamweaver
    Xirone - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Its 9pm server time and still have nothing -.- I'm about to send this stupid event to the ... cucumber
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    Could anyone tell me what time it would be for central usa?
    7 PM
    Can anyone tell me what time that is on Harshlands?
    8 PM
    Its 9pm server time and still have nothing -.- I'm about to send this stupid event to the ... cucumber
    Have you relogged after 8 PM? If not, you're not being counted as having logged in for the day yet (and if you didn't relog the past two days as well then same issue has caused you to miss a day). If you have, don't get too nervous since the sending seems obnoxiously slow for a lot of people. Some have had it near instantly while others were waiting well over an hour.
  • Xirone - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Have you relogged after 8 PM? If not, you're not being counted as having logged in for the day yet (and if you didn't relog the past two days as well then same issue has caused you to miss a day). If you have, don't get too nervous since the sending seems obnoxiously slow for a lot of people. Some have had it near instantly while others were waiting well over an hour.

Thanks, and yes I reloged and nothing; I guess I will have to wait for it :(
  • dragonbatty
    dragonbatty Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Finally got tier 1.
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Aparently the rewards arent just one per account, one of my accounts thus far has got rewards on 3 toons
  • _HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver
    _HyperDrive_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    same here, got it twice on same acct, while my alt cant get ****, good god, PWI cant get even get a simple **** right, one **** up after another
  • eveenelforo
    eveenelforo Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    uhm! i dont know what's going on, but i log in 3 times today, the first time i did all Primal Daylies and Morai quest, guess what... i was online more than an hour, in my cleric, my seeker my barb and still got nothing.... and I'm pretty sure, the first log-in day, I did at the right time, pass 20:00 pm,so any idea?b:sad
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    uhm! i dont know what's going on, but i log in 3 times today, the first time i did all Primal Daylies and Morai quest, guess what... i was online more than an hour, in my cleric, my seeker my barb and still got nothing.... and I'm pretty sure, the first log-in day, I did at the right time, pass 20:00 pm,so any idea?b:sad
    Use http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to find out what time you need. Enter your time zone and match it to UTC. 12 AM UTC is what you're looking for. If you were logging on before then, you were too early to get the reward. If you logged in after and the character logged in each time the past two days at around the same time, give it some time as the system is slow for many people.
    stfu0025 wrote: »
    Aparently the rewards arent just one per account, one of my accounts thus far has got rewards on 3 toons
    same here, got it twice on same acct, while my alt cant get ****, good god, PWI cant get even get a simple **** right, one **** up after another
    It's per character and they've apparently extended the date so that everyone can get two weeks from today.

So each character that logs in daily gets it. If you don't have a full 8, better make some temp alts for the event gold. b:chuckle
  • eveenelforo
    eveenelforo Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Use http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to find out what time you need. Enter your time zone and match it to UTC. 12 AM UTC is what you're looking for. If you were logging on before then, you were too early to get the reward. If you logged in after and the character logged in each time the past two days at around the same time, give it some time as the system is slow for many people.
    I said I log in at the right time^^TY. but I got it! I already got it!! Ty PWI I love u b:cute
  • Xirone - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    What am I doing wrong? :( Its been 2 hours and nothing, and Im still missing the tier from yesterday (I left my Main in reflection all night on and reloged too many times) and nothing b:surrender Please I want to get all the rewards.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Wait. I just realized something.
    On Tier 3 it says War Avatar Chest A x6.
    War Avatar Chest Bx 6 gives 6 B cards.That means War Avatar Chest A x6 will give 6 A cards?
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    edited May 2015
    I've made a sticky covering everything I can think of in http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22453901#post22453901

If I'm missing something, lemme know and I'll add it in.
    Wait. I just realized something.
    On Tier 3 it says War Avatar Chest A x6.
    War Avatar Chest Bx 6 gives 6 B cards.That means War Avatar Chest A x6 will give 6 A cards?

Yes. A chest is a guaranteed card of whatever level the chest name is. So getting six A chests means you'll get six random A cards.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you didn't get rewards yesterday, you need to completely log out and back in after 5 PM PST today to get 'day 3' rewards. Be certain the you first log in on the character you want the reward. Once you have the reward, it wouldn't hurt to try logging a second character on that account.

Or simply log out, log in on the firs toon you want the reward on, log out again, log in on the second toon you want the rewards on... etc etc... until your entire account has the reward. This works, tested it myself.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Or simply log out, log in on the firs toon you want the reward on, log out again, log in on the second toon you want the rewards on... etc etc... until your entire account has the reward. This works, tested it myself.

I tested this on my accounts several times, around the clock. It doesn't work for me. I got it only 1x (on wrong toons!) per account.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really think we all should be careful on the 7th/14th days, something tells me that the 'for all chars' was only for tier 1. (The exp items.)

Would be kind of crazy if someone was logging in 8 chars from one account, and they would/could end up with 1200 event gold. That would be quite the amount, but meh I am still logging in alts for this event regardless... lucid's /o\. xD

Though yea only time will tell.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • kiemhaluutinh
    kiemhaluutinh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Uh could someone verify this? For 2 character to receive the reward on the same account.. I log in and go on my 1st character? Then just switch character to my 2nd character. Will both receive the reward or no? Or do I have to completely log out and log in again and select my 2nd character?
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nothing, on any of my toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have nothing yet on my main or any of my alts. This is done so badly.
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    Uh could someone verify this? For 2 character to receive the reward on the same account.. I log in and go on my 1st character? Then just switch character to my 2nd character. Will both receive the reward or no? Or do I have to completely log out and log in again and select my 2nd character?

The stickied thread at the top of General right now should explain it pretty much.
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Like some others been logging in everyday at the correct times for the event, still nothing on any toon on any acct :( sent ticket and just got the response that they extended the event and to see the news page. So, event extended but still no day 3 reward despite being on day 4 already.. do i send another ticket ?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well, I cant imagine we get event gold codes anytime soon as everybody should be getting 1,2k of it. If the charms are account stashable, which I doubt, that would be another 14,4m of charms. All in all, while I was dreaming of code compensation(12 A chests anyone?) I am quite happy with 70m + that possible 14,4m of hp charms. Ought to last for a while.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    None of the rewards are account stashable. Everything is character bound.
    Like some others been logging in everyday at the correct times for the event, still nothing on any toon on any acct :( sent ticket and just got the response that they extended the event and to see the news page. So, event extended but still no day 3 reward despite being on day 4 already.. do i send another ticket ?

It's day 4 only for those who got that first five hour window. For the others, it's day 3.

Though the event's extended duration means even those who missed everything prior to this very second can still get all of the rewards, so I wouldn't be too worried.yet.

Some basic questions but are you certain you've used the same character all three days and logged off completely before logging back on at the appropriate time (in this case, after 8 PM server time for Dreamweaver)?

The automated mail seems kinda sluggish so you may not have received your items yet if it's been under an hour. 2-3 is an estimate of the longest it should take.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    >Log off completely

I very definitely logged in all three days...so if I'm supposedly getting rewards now, I need to log right out, not just change characters?

This is so stupid...
  • Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver
    Luna_Breeze - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015

It's day 4 only for those who got that first five hour window. For the others, it's day 3.

I logged during the first 5 hours on the 6th, and everyday after that several times. Waited over 5 hours yesterday, no mail, sent ticket.
    Logged in again today, waited , still no mail, logged in and out, reset pc, logged in and out of ARC, waited some more, still no mail b:cry

..sorry forgot to add, yes I've logged the correct characters, infact ALL 8 of them from the account, logging first the one i wanted a reward on, and done the same order each day