For Infam0us

Seek_NK - Harshlands
Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
I saw this video and immediately thought about you guys. This might come handy when you guys play Mari0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr1JX4yNlJE

Good luck b:victory
youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
Post edited by Seek_NK - Harshlands on

Comments

• avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's funny that everyone thinks Infamous hacks/cheats to win.

You do realize this is a server based game right? In order to "****" they would need access to the server to do so.
    I have asked for it before, but I will ask again. Show proof. Show some actual proof that Infamous hacks to get what they have, or to deal more damage or to win.

If you show actual proof, i will mail you all my remaining in game coin. Its not much but I will (I believe its just over 100Mil). I dont play anymore, just log in every now and then to say hello. But it is out there for anyone. 100 Mil in coins to anyone that can prove it.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    This was mostly refering to "cheat"

Take your time to login and check this weekends bids on Infamous. b:bye
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • herpderp1213
    herpderp1213 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They cheat in a sense they'll do anything to win or have an advantage weather it's merging with guilds or fake bidding. There's a difference between winning because your better and winning because you have an overwhelming advantage/odds. And judging by these videos it looks like Crimson and Mayhem have always been better than Infamous but never had the gear/good quality players to show that. Until now.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    im not sure this is true, but infa got outbid by a "fake"(until i see one in game) faction. Also, your saying that infa cheats by bidding on themselves?
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015
    1 v 1 they are the best.

Stacked no guild is the best on harshlands.

If mayhem was stacked the same way Infamous was, the results would be the same for the most part.

Do a TW, with Infamous. They have been playing together for years. They know how each other play, and how each other work. They actually call targets effectively. They are well coordinated. Sure there are hickups at times, but that is to be expected. Out of all the guilds I have been in, they were the most organized, prepared and versed in TW.

It isnt a cheat to to merge, or get help. Its a game, its called strategy. Dont get mad that someone else thought of or did it before you did. Fake bids? 90% of harshlands is guilty of that, the only ones who arent are the ones who dont TW.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    They cheat in a sense they'll do anything to win or have an advantage weather it's merging with guilds or fake bidding. There's a difference between winning because your better and winning because you have an overwhelming advantage/odds. And judging by these videos it looks like Crimson and Mayhem have always been better than Infamous but never had the gear/good quality players to show that. Until now.

this.
    this made me laugh for a few minutes.
    Crimson has yet to win a tw vs Infamous since the Troll merger. With the majority of those losses in a 4way 3showed gank. As for Mayhem, I was told by people that the last TW Mayhem vs Infamous(the last one Infamous showed to. Theyve been noshowing them for a while(lost the biggest city in the game(archosaur) and im still scratching my head on that one, but digressing)) was 15mins.
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    avs33fan wrote: »
    1 v 1 they are the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECim_Jyg8YM
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    Crimson has yet to win a tw vs Infamous since the Troll merger.

Of coarse not. Infamous merged with troll and now has an overwhelming advantage. But does that make Infamous the "best"? no it doesn't. If Crimson and Mayhem ever merged they would beat Infamous just like they did before the troll merge.
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015

I also said there are hickups at times.

Over all, who won more when both sides showed up?
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    I also said there are hickups at times.

Over all, who won more when both sides showed up?

There's a difference in winning cause of unfair odds and completely outplaying your opponent.

So the real question would be has Infamous ever beat Mayhem/Crimson equally on a fair and even playing field? Cause all the bogus "wins" Infamous played is irrelevant.
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    1 v 1 they are the best.

Do a TW, with Infamous. They have been playing together for years. They know how each other play, and how each other work. They actually call targets effectively. They are well coordinated. Sure there are hickups at times, but that is to be expected. Out of all the guilds I have been in, they were the most organized, prepared and versed in TW.

Infamous do have alot of competitive people, and the rest of them stand like a rock and hope their gear does some wonders to them.

But however, they aren't what you've described here though. Their offense knows nothing but a B push and their defense is lead by a cleric who always flies in first to SOG our cata barbs and die. They were never in a situation to "defend" anything due to their gear and when there was a necesity to play defensively - they derped.

Sure, merging is never cheating and I never claimed it to - but all the 6 alt faction bids is sure cheating and every single person (with IQ) do know that it's Infamous who bid themselves to avoid stacks. That is going against the game mechanics and is cheating. If you are a guild that claims to be the best, stand upto it and take the hit and prove yourself, if you cannot stand down and go to your corner. But cheating in a video game is just lulz
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015
    There's a difference in winning cause of unfair odds and completely outplaying your opponent.

So the real question would be has Infamous ever beat Mayhem/Crimson equally on a fair and even playing field? Cause all the bogus "wins" Infamous played is irrelevant.

When was a tw ever a fair and even playing field? There are too many things to factor in to make it "fair". Gear, attendance, the time of the TW etc..

So, lets say Mayhem couldnt get a full 80 people to TW (I know they can). Infamous still wins, its considered a bogus win?

On a perfect playing field, Infamous would win 9 times out of 10. Hell, even with your "bogus" playing field, on a 1vs1, they still win 9 times out of 10.

Infamous do have alot of competitive people, and the rest of them stand like a rock and hope their gear does some wonders to them.

But however, they aren't what you've described here though. Their offense knows nothing but a B push and their defense is lead by a cleric who always flies in first to SOG our cata barbs and die. They were never in a situation to "defend" anything due to their gear and when there was a necesity to play defensively - they derped.

Sure, merging is never cheating and I never claimed it to - but all the 6 alt faction bids is sure cheating and every single person (with IQ) do know that it's Infamous who bid themselves to avoid stacks. That is going against the game mechanics and is cheating. If you are a guild that claims to be the best, stand upto it and take the hit and prove yourself, if you cannot stand down and go to your corner. But cheating in a video game is just lulz

You yourself caught someone on video (think it was you anyway), using a bot to farm mats. PWE was notified, and nothing done. So, you should know that pretty much anything goes in PWI now. Even that seeker glitch to get barbs stuck. Ive seen mayhem try and do it, and so have infamous. Why not mention someone about that? Thats going against game mechanics. If infamous did bid on themselves (i dont know 100% if they did, or if it was all them, im not in the "clique"), learn from that and use it how ever you see fit.

No guild on harshlands can defend a 4 or 5 stacked war at the same time and not lose any land. No one.
    1 vs 1, infamous will win 9/10 times against any other faction on Harshlands.

Threads like this pop up a lot here. Its always the same argument. It never changes. I have mentioned before. Get together, infa pick 40 and whoever else pick 40 and to a TW that way, like a draft almost. No one wants to do it because for the most part, people are lazy, or dont want to be shown up by someone else.
    PWI made the game the way it is. Its been like this since day 1. Get over it, or get used to it.

Hell with the 14% staff lay offs recently, looks like the game wont be around much longer anyway. Why not start to find other games to play? I have. They are way better then PWI, more balanced, and way more fun and challenging then pwi, and not pay to win either.

That 100 Mil is still on the table for anyone who can prove that infamous hacks btw.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited May 2015
    What i just realized is that i could be the greatest troll ever on this server. make a bunch of fake factions and fake bid infa. infa thinks its mayhem/crimson and mayhem/crimson thinks its infa. then someone like seeknk(prob would be seeknk now i think of it) makes forum threads. good job me
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    When was a tw ever a fair and even playing field? There are too many things to factor in to make it "fair". Gear, attendance, the time of the TW etc..

That tw was fair even though Infamous had a slight gear advantage. It just wasn't overwhelming to the point where they crystal sprint Mayhem like it is now and the past. Like I said merging with guilds doesn't make you the "best" if anything it's saying "We can't beat these guys 1v1 cause we suck BBC. Lets merge." But could you imagine what would happen if Crimson and Mayhem merged and 1v1 Infamous? Let's think about it for a sec. Crimson beats Mayhem and Mayhem beats Infamous and Troll causing them to merge, wouldn't it make logical sense if Mayhem and Crimson merge they would beat Infamous? I believe so.
    So, lets say Mayhem couldnt get a full 80 people to TW (I know they can). Infamous still wins, its considered a bogus win?

I didn't understand this question at first but I think I do now. If Mayhem could get a full 80 vs Infamous full 80 and Infamous wins? Well that depends is the gear going to be fairly even between the 2 guilds? if so then Infamous would be the clear winner here. So no I do not think it would be a bogus win.
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015

That tw was fair even though Infamous had a slight gear advantage. It just wasn't overwhelming to the point where they crystal sprint Mayhem like it is now and the past. Like I said merging with guilds doesn't make you the "best" if anything it's saying "We can't beat these guys 1v1 cause we suck BBC. Lets merge." But could you imagine what would happen if Crimson and Mayhem merged and 1v1 Infamous? Let's think about it for a sec. Crimson beats Mayhem and Mayhem beats Infamous and Troll causing them to merge, wouldn't it make logical sense if Mayhem and Crimson merge they would beat Infamous? I believe so.

Again, as I said, there will be hickups, and i said 9 times out of 10. You keep referring to 1 TW.
    Wheres all the others? Are there any others when both sides showed up? Please provide links to the other videos.

Go ahead and merge with crimson, it will make for a more interesting TW. Seriously, its a good idea, but why not act on it? Everyone has ideas on Harshlands, but not a ****** person acts on them.
    Again MERGE WITH THEM. PLEASE DO. Stop talking and start acting.

I dont get the BBC news reference, am I missing something?
  • herpderp1213
    edited May 2015
    Again, as I said, there will be hickups, and i said 9 times out of 10. You keep referring to 1 TW.
    Wheres all the others? Are there any others when both sides showed up? Please provide links to the other videos.

That's the only fair/equal TW Mayhem has ever had against Infamous. It wouldn't be the only one if Infamous wasn't so eager to merge with Troll.

I would love Crimson and Mayhem to merge too but unfortunately you would have to ask both sides as to why they won't merge.

The BBC wasn't a news reference lol.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Bla bla bla bla ...... at least something didn't die on HL .

The hate for Infa. b:chuckle
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited May 2015

the only people in that area where the fake bidding happened (1k and just below Plume) were out of reach for anyone besides Troll to bid on in the first place. As it stood the ONLY ones who could have profited from a fake bid was Crimson(got bid on by POLICE) to protect themselves from losing twice to Infamous. Im still wondering wether or not Infamous did actually bid, so it has to be wondered wether or not it was worth it.
    Bla bla bla bla ...... at least something didn't die on HL .

The hate for Infa. b:chuckle

Thatll never die.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    the only people in that area where the fake bidding happened (1k and just below Plume) were out of reach for anyone besides Troll to bid on in the first place.

This is why I said, people with IQ would realize why the fake bids were done.

Crimson bid on Plume - 1st bid
    Infa bid themselves 6 times - 6 more

7 stacks at a given time slot b:bye
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015
    How can they be fake bids? They were real bids that were placed by a real person. Which were recognized by PWI/PWE as a legitimate bid.
    Unless Infamous paid real money to PWE to place a fake icon on the land in an attempt to make people think that someone had bid on them so no one else would.

Infamous, you cheaters.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How can they be fake bids? They were real bids that were placed by a real person. Which were recognized by PWI/PWE as a legitimate bid.
    Unless Infamous paid real money to PWE to place a fake icon on the land in an attempt to make people think that someone had bid on them so no one else would.

Infamous, you cheaters.

Ill start my popcorns.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    edited May 2015

Infamous, you cheaters.

This guy beats Yuyi. I lol'd hard b:laugh
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Zulu > Catalyst > Infamous. My friends is where my heart belongs. I miss playing with you guys.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Zulu > Catalyst > Infamous. My friends is where my heart belongs. I miss playing with you guys.

Apple y u leave me bby b:cry and pshh QQme > nothing else matters
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Hodor > All factions, any server, any game.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Apple y u leave me bby b:cry and pshh QQme > nothing else matters

**** <3 I miss you bae! if you have a battle net account you can add me there! :) VladiPootin#1939

Im actually downloading PWI onto my desktop so i can atleast log and chat with you chicks again.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    not only does infamous **** but they also punt newborn puppies off bridges. i've seenit with my own 3 eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avs33fan
    edited May 2015
    not only does infamous **** but they also punt newborn puppies off bridges. i've seenit with my own 3 eyes.

And yet you did nothing to try and stop them. You are just as bad as them sir.