PWCH new update release 04/22/2015

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    scruncy wrote: »
    is there any information how the new sockets on belt/neck are abtained?
    pack item? socketstones? or you get them automatically?

seems there will be specific new type of socket stones and even specific type of shards

but not sure 100%
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good news: They added Tier 7 origin / essences to help farm Tier 8 nuema faster. Also Tier 7 is 45% more nuema per pill than Tier 6.

Bad news: It's in UCH. You'd think they would put it in FB89...
    If it's still possible to feed nuema with 6tier orbs, ppl will just keep running fb79. It's slower, but I don't expect making 10ppl squads for UCH is faster lol Besides, 3 runs per day only...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If it's still possible to feed nuema with 6tier orbs, ppl will just keep running fb79. It's slower, but I don't expect making 10ppl squads for UCH is faster lol Besides, 3 runs per day only...

And/or use soldier's pay from RW
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Asterelle,

Did you get a chance to figure out how to get the new socket stones to add sockets to ornaments?
    How to obtain them and how to obtain the gems to put into those sockets?
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    b:avoid Any info if nightshade will have event boutique flyers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    scruncy wrote: »
    is there any information how the new sockets on belt/neck are abtained?
    pack item? socketstones? or you get them automatically?
    Asterelle,

Did you get a chance to figure out how to get the new socket stones to add sockets to ornaments?
    How to obtain them and how to obtain the gems to put into those sockets?

Pack items obviously.

Check my original post for pricing and how many sockets you need
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22421051&postcount=123
    The pack that was added has these chances.
    Socket stone = 2.2%

Pdef gem lvl 1 = 0.81%
    Mres gem lvl 1 = 0.81%
    Vit gem lvl 1 = 0.81%
    Spirit gem lvl 1 = 0.81%
    Def Lev +1 = 0.03%
    Att Lev +1 = 0.03%

The level1 stones can be combined up to level 4 with level N = 3* level N-1, so
    Level 2 = 3 Level 1
    Level 3 = 9 Level 1
    Level 4 = 27 Level 1

The level 2 Att/Def lev stones and the level 5 of everything else are unavailable.
    Again check the above post for the stats.
    b:avoid Any info if nightshade will have event boutique flyers?
    I'm sure they have it but our event boutique has always been different than PWCN so it doesn't matter. The PWCN boutique gets updated frequently.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    anyone have a readable and sensible translations of hte new primal skills for sb? The pastebin **** is like unreadable/makes little sense.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
    edited May 2015
    anyone have a readable and sensible translations of hte new primal skills for sb? The pastebin **** is like unreadable/makes little sense.

Gotta know the keywords to understand the pastebin "****". I know a few after reading the pastebin from when the skills were still on China pre-Eclipse. But Joe figured some things out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • buttercandy
    buttercandy Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    don't know if any one has posted this yet...its by Mel - vid of the last unlocked fsp room witha new boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87HQJLgpThs
    edited May 2015
    I saw this a few days ago. Intriguing, but could be something exclusive to China or temporary.

Mmm, blood.

Also, looks like the underwater mounts are not real. That screenshot from long ago, showing someone mounted on a fish holding their weapon, seems to be the same thing as that Vale quest when you ride a Solaris Phoenix. It's just something to show the area.

In this video you can't see any of the NPCs or mobs around. Much like that Vale quest.

Another thing (not sure if someone said it already). That second HP bar we see to the right of our target's is the HP bar of our target's target. In Mel's video we can prove that. Now we'll know who steals aggro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mmm, blood.

its a temporary thing, we had it a while ago for 2-3 weeks or so, also a reward option was 1 week auto rec stones, some flowery apot, well basically heres the npc http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/38570
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Something I'm curious about, but might have missed if it was discussed elsewhere. With the new passives, are we using the same Primordial Blood to get them or do they have a new item we have to farm?

I ask because in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv732S6-KrY

Starting at about 00:17 we see the tab for passives at the forge and it looks like two new items. But it looks like something new that we have to exchange for them.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    belnor wrote: »
    Something I'm curious about, but might have missed if it was discussed elsewhere. With the new passives, are we using the same Primordial Blood to get them or do they have a new item we have to farm?

I ask because in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv732S6-KrY

Starting at about 00:17 we see the tab for passives at the forge and it looks like two new items. But it looks like something new that we have to exchange for them.

Yes, a new item, there is some daily for them. I remember somebody said you could turn bloods into them too but that might be false.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    its a temporary thing, we had it a while ago for 2-3 weeks or so, also a reward option was 1 week auto rec stones, some flowery apot, well basically heres the npc http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/38570

I loved that event. I still have some insignia saved.
    edited May 2015
    Two new ink colors: pink and cyan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Had a question about blood for the new nightshade primal skills.

Duskblade has 6 skills and needs 60 + 60 + 60 + 30 + 30 + 10 = 250 primordial blood
    Stormbringer has 5 skills and needs 60 + 60 + 60 + 30 + 10 = 220 primordial blood

The two new passives need 20 new blood for each of the 5 levels of HP and 6 for each level of charm debuff so 130 total.
    Of those 130, 17 come from story quests and the rest from a daily (1 per day). There doesn't appear to be any other sources for those at the moment.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Duskblade has 6 skills and needs 60 + 60 + 60 + 30 + 30 + 10 = 250 primordial blood
    Stormbringer has 5 skills and needs 60 + 60 + 60 + 30 + 10 = 220 primordial blood

The two new passives need 20 new blood for each of the 5 levels of HP and 6 for each level of charm debuff so 130 total.
    Of those 130, 17 come from story quests and the rest from a daily (1 per day). There doesn't appear to be any other sources for those at the moment.

I was under the impression duskblades needed 350 bloods. WOW 100 less that's awesome because I'm already there with Pearls from Sky Pirate Drake b:sin
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was really hoping to get some use out of the primal blood I still have. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
    edited May 2015
    New aquatic veno pet. Crappy stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Looks weird, I'll tame it.
    Hopefully by the time we get that update, they'll fix the problem with Bag and Pet Bag space b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Oh, sweet, I've wanted one of those ever since Morai came out, they look lovely!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2015
    Does China already have S+ cards? Coz I've been hearing rumors and rumors about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Does China already have S cards? Coz I've been hearing rumors and rumors about it. And then I was shown this.
    *looks at SS, reread post to make sure*
    ...ya...? For longer than we've had them...where do you think out S cards came from? Both us and China has had them for well over a year now 0_o.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think he meant to ask about S+ cards. Though the screen shot is of an ordinary S card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited May 2015
    A series of unfortunate events. b:laugh I made a mistake.

What I meant, yes, was S+ cards. The link is just another piece of text I somehow left from the wall I was typing before posting. I'll fix that.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    At the moment, not as far as I'm aware.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2015

....deleted......I said something which I think was wrong.....
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Aster, do you know when update will arrive to PWI ? b:pleased
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow anyone else thinking about another MMO that released a certain water expansion last year? Even the art work looks so much the same...
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow anyone else thinking about another MMO that released a certain water expansion last year? Even the art work looks so much the same...

Not really.
    They've been trying to make a water expansion since the tideborn(2009-2010ish), they were actually planing to (see tideform with water specific skills and many screenies of speculated things from that era), but they lost the team of devs, only to have gotten them back last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.