Assassin skill upgrade idea (INb4 kossy)

elyse789
elyse789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Chronicles
I think assassins should have lifehunter and elimination amped up abit.My thoughts are LifeHunter does 2 strikes how ever in this case one strike deals phy damage and the 2nd one does water damage.Same goes for elimination a few water based damage fused with the skills.b:victory

Inb4 opkussy blocks..b:chuckle

Comments

• Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Seriously? Have you not learned your lesson yet?

Also In before closed
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Someone needs troll lessons. The correct way to troll ends in getting Kossy to beat you with a large trout b:dirty
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Firstly this belongs in the Suggestion Box. Secondly this is a horrible idea. Thirdly this was clearly made as just a troll thread based on reason 2 and OPs recent posts.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Firstly this belongs in the Suggestion Box. Secondly this is a horrible idea. Thirdly this was clearly made as just a troll thread based on reason 2 and OPs recent posts.

1.) This. ^^

2.) Even if I gave you the 0.000000000000000001% chance of this not being a troll thread, with obvious intention to bait OPKossy, it's still a bad idea.

3.) In before this bad idea and obviously transparent attempt to troll gets moved to the Suggestions Box...

b:scornb:scorn
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    This is both hilarious and pathetic.

Here, let me give you a little guide in how to at least pretend you're making a legitimate thread when you really aren't.

Step 1: Post in the right section for what the thread would be if it were legitimate. In this case, The Suggestion Box, Assassin, and PvP Ponderings are relevant sections. General Discussion, not so much.

Step 2a: Don't blatantly put your real motive in the thread's title. If you're making a fake "legit" thread, calling attention to the fact that it's not legit before it's even opened doesn't do you any good.
    Step 2b: Don't blatantly put your real motive right in your first post. See above.
    -Alternatively-
    Step 2: Don't act like a complete idiot. Because you have to be acting like one for common sense to not kick in about what you should and shouldn't do.

Naturally, this is getting closed as well. If you're finding this whole faking legitimacy thing as too difficult, perhaps you could ask a five year old to make the next thread for you. I'm sure they'd meet with a fair deal more success than you've displayed thus far.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.