Request to sutr about OPkossy

elyse789
elyse789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Chronicles
Dear Sutr, I would like to tell you that opkossy blocked my tread which was not violating any
Of the forum rules. It is not fair because I was receiving good and helpful feed back from some
Of the players. Such a type of a forum monitor or supervisor Is un professional and disrespectful to the customers or forum posters by letting his or her personal opinion get in the way of their judgment.I would like to respectfully ask you to adress this issue with opkossy. Ty for your time

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I know right?! Kossy needs to be brought to justice! The admins will most certainly help us with this horrible abusive person.

Welcome to the forums btw.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Not violating any rules eh?

Okay, let's assume for a moment that it wasn't a troll thread of the lowest quality imaginable. We all know it was a troll thread but we're pretending right now. With that in mind, what excuse you have for this one?
    Dvorak wrote: »

18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    This rule applies to both in-game actions and forum actions. If you have any questions regarding in-game rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, etc., please contact the support team. If you have any questions regarding forum issues, please contact a moderator or the Community Manager via private message.

NOTE: Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.

Oh look. Clear and blatant rule violation you can't even pretend isn't against the rules. Getting a troll thread closed for being a troll thread is far from disrespectful to anyone. Your current idea of further violating the rules doesn't help you in the slightest as well.

Oh and this thread is also getting closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.