Why does pwi love nerfing sins AM FED UP

elyse789
elyse789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Chronicles
So ill get to the point, pwi enjoys nerfing assassins.Today as we speak sins got a huge nerf after the
Primal update they are considered the most weakest class today.LifeHunter and elimination are not
Strong enough they need more damage Increase and speed.Iam an rrr9(full) +12 assassin and I hit a josd seeker for 11k are you kidding me? How come seekers get more damage range.Seekers need a nerf and so do archers ,please nerf them pwi. We need skills equal in speed and alot more stronger than aps that's about it am done seeing assassins as victims.
Post edited by elyse789 on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is your main perhaps an archer?

Also, 3/10, got me to respond, had better bait.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am a r9rr sin aswell and I don't agree... Hitting a JOSD seeker for 11k is actually a LOT lol. What do you expect? 1shotting everything? Your damage and range are lower, yes, but you have way more controlling skills than a seeker.

Life hunter does NOT have a CD, as soon as you're finished using it, it's available again. Elimination has a 5 second CD and the damage it deals specially on the last hit is awesome.
    Also, we have Cursed Jail which deals massive damage too.

This put aside, being r9rr doesn't mean anything anymore. A r9rr seeker with JOSD has around 118+ defense levels, plus he's heavy armor. Also, maybe this particular seeker has more spirit than you, way more, with S cards at lvl 80 for example.

Bottom line is... Sins have EVERYTHING to take down a r9rr seeker, two of my best friends are r9rr +10/12 and have the NW stuff, etc and I take them down easily, one of them is actually a good PVPer.

If you think that you're losing because of your class trust me... you're losing because you don't know how to play it LOL

Mr. Justice
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You're a sin. You hit a HA target. You selected the wrong effing target.

Sins are meant to sneak up on and destroy arcanes. That a whopping HA toon with more def levels then your average psy manages to resist a few hits shouldnt be a surprise. You've got control skills. Use em.

Sins are not the weakest class at the moment, not by far. That "privilege" falls to Wizzies and Archers.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What the hell you smoked kid to think that Life Hunter and Elimination are not strong enough?
    giphy.gif

• Trollguard - Sanctuary
    Trollguard - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nice one.. my troll would have been better though. b:shutup
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you're not familiar with fighting heavy armor classes then please stroll on by the assassin sub-form and check out some of my video's.

Video Link

You may want to throw in Condensed thorn to cut through heavy armor classes. you can't just skill spam to take down tough opponents. You have to play strategically.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Low quality bait.

Don't feed the troll, guys.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.