mypers.pw (still developing)

Options

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thank you! Pw community has been begging for this. b:victory great job!
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    lol..nvm.

however great job to you and all that help you with this, soooo uch more detail than the old one... sweetiebot please give deitymessenger 10 points for this great guideb:victoryb:victoryb:dirty
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • deitymessenger
    deitymessenger Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DB saber mastery is missing.
    Give me, please, info about it (from 1 to 10 lvl + sage/dame) and i will happy to add :)

In new version I added 9 rank gears for duskblade and some buffs.

Thanks,
    Vlad.
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am not sure whether it is already known but what is very nice is although all stats start at a base of 5.

It is possible to restat VIT and MAG to 3 instead of 5 (don't think reawakening works). b:victory

This allows for 4 free stat points to be placed where ever you want. This benefits Str and Dex classes the most for 4 extra points for DD while giving only 2 free points for Mag user and such.

Surely it is worth trying out, I had tested this and it work on my Sin in game. I only have 3 base Vit and Mag on her now.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Give me, please, info about it (from 1 to 10 lvl + sage/dame) and i will happy to add :)

In new version I added 9 rank gears for duskblade and some buffs.

Thanks,
    Vlad.

I didn't notice this reply lol.

It is the same as dagger mastery, start at 6% at level1, 60% at level 10, 90% sage, 75% and 2% crit demon.

SB share the same mastery grow as psychic, 2% at level 1, 20% at level 10, 25% for sage, 20% and 2% crit for demon.
  • deitymessenger
    edited March 2015
    Options
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    I am not sure whether it is already known but what is very nice is although all stats start at a base of 5.

It is possible to restat VIT and MAG to 3 instead of 5 (don't think reawakening works). b:victory

This allows for 4 free stat points to be placed where ever you want. This benefits Str and Dex classes the most for 4 extra points for DD while giving only 2 free points for Mag user and such.

Surely it is worth trying out, I had tested this and it work on my Sin in game. I only have 3 base Vit and Mag on her now.

as i understood in the service all work the same. I mean, that minimal values for stats are Vit=3, Mag=3, Str=5, Dex=5. Am i understood wrong?
    I didn't notice this reply lol.

It is the same as dagger mastery, start at 6% at level1, 60% at level 10, 90% sage, 75% and 2% crit demon.

SB share the same mastery grow as psychic, 2% at level 1, 20% at level 10, 25% for sage, 20% and 2% crit for demon.

Thank you, will be added :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    as i understood in the service all work the same. I mean, that minimal values for stats are Vit=3, Mag=3, Str=5, Dex=5. Am i understood wrong?

Thank you, will be added :)

Yes. You start with Vit=5, Mag=5, Str=5, Dex=5 but with a Reset Note you can re-stat them to Vit=3, Mag=3, Str=5, Dex=5.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • deitymessenger
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes. You start with Vit=5, Mag=5, Str=5, Dex=5 but with a Reset Note you can re-stat them to Vit=3, Mag=3, Str=5, Dex=5.

Thank you for the confirmation, so seems no issues on the site :)
  • deitymessenger
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello all, i would like to inform you, that i added some buffs/debuffs from genie. And now you can try use them on your or opponent's character. Hope will be not a lot of new issues after adding this feature b:laugh

Vlad.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    How about you add Stormbringer buffs and Demon and Sage spark pls.
    giphy.gif

• deitymessenger
    edited March 2015
    Options
    How about you add Stormbringer buffs and Demon and Sage spark pls.

Hello, i don't have enough information about these buffs and i can't test them anywhere (in game). About Demon and Sage spark, will be added in the new version.

Thanks,
    Vlad.
  • bloodedone87
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello, i don't have enough information about these buffs and i can't test them anywhere (in game). About Demon and Sage spark, will be added in the new version.

Thanks,
    Vlad.

The demon and sage versions of the new classes buffs are in the game now and you can test them anytime you want.
    giphy.gif

• deitymessenger
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The demon and sage versions of the new classes buffs are in the game now and you can test them anytime you want.

b:surrender sorry, probably you don't consider that fact that i am not pwi player, honestly i don't play at all b:chuckle so i don't have this classes in any game to test something ;)
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Duskblade Rank 9 Third Cast isn't on there as well as their 3rd tier weapon is missing. The pwdatabse does not have these items. But if you could go to the warsong forges you can manually enter them and update the site. This would be really greatly appreciated!!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    See the message immediately above yours. If you want it added, provide the stats yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • deitymessenger
    edited April 2015
    Options
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Duskblade Rank 9 Third Cast isn't on there as well as their 3rd tier weapon is missing. The pwdatabse does not have these items. But if you could go to the warsong forges you can manually enter them and update the site. This would be really greatly appreciated!!!

Hello, yes, as was answered. I don't have possibility to do this. If it exists in pwdatabase, ok. But otherwise i can't unfortunately. Why? because i really don't have free time for this... if you can provide me this info screenshot or text, i will add. Otherwise i will try spend time to create a character on pwi ant find/add these items on the weekend in new version.

p.s. i remember about this report and only now i understand what does it mean "warsong forges" :)

Thanks,
    Vlad.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The forges in Warsong City for R9 and Nirvana 3rd cast. You need to be 80+ to enter, so really not a possibility for a newly created character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • deitymessenger
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The forges in Warsong City for R9 and Nirvana 3rd cast. You need to be 80+ to enter, so really not a possibility for a newly created character.

oh, thank you, i was wrong again. I have only 5 lvl there b:chuckle

Vlad.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi vlad.

I will provide screenshots for the stormbringers stuff when I get back home so you can add the buff (which is a bit useless cause it only reduces dmg from autoattacks), the r9rr armor including the set bonus and the r9rr weapon.

You dont really need to add the passives for both classes. Why? Because they only reduce dmg based on the distance between the new classes and the attacker...could be kinda hard to simulate this But I'll still provide the data if you like.

For the armor tho..you wont really need screenshots. The names are the same as in the database just without the "GM" add. The set bonus for r9rr stormbringers is as follows:

2 pieces: -6% channeling
    3 pieces: 100 magic
    4 pieces: 25 def levels
    5 pieces: 30 attack level

For duskblades it is:

2 pieces: +3% crit
    3 pieces: 100 dex

Hope that helps. Screens follow soon (:

Here is the link for the gears:

Stormbringer:
    http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=7129965sbr9rr.jpg

The gear is the same as Psy's and the weapon is stat-wise equal to the wizard r9rr just with other mag attack stats.

Duskblade:
    http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6909243dbr9rr.jpg

The gear here is equal to the archers gear.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • deitymessenger
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi vlad.

I will provide screenshots for the stormbringers stuff when I get back home so you can add the buff (which is a bit useless cause it only reduces dmg from autoattacks), the r9rr armor including the set bonus and the r9rr weapon.

You dont really need to add the passives for both classes. Why? Because they only reduce dmg based on the distance between the new classes and the attacker...could be kinda hard to simulate this But I'll still provide the data if you like.

For the armor tho..you wont really need screenshots. The names are the same as in the database just without the "GM" add. The set bonus for r9rr stormbringers is as follows:

2 pieces: -6% channeling
    3 pieces: 100 magic

For duskblades it is:

2 pieces: +3% crit
    3 pieces: 100 dex

Hope that helps. Screens follow soon (:

Here is the link for the gears:
    http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=7129965sbr9rr.jpg

b:thanks thank you a lot i will add this in a new version on the weekend
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2015
    Options

I also posted a link to the duskblades gears. The set bonus is the same as mentioned above.

http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6909243dbr9rr.jpg
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • tek1nig
    edited April 2015
    Options

GREAT! Sorry I didn't respond sooner with the information but it seems some people already added the information you needed :)!!!! Thx pwi community woot ! Really looking forward to the weekend for the new version :) !!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• deitymessenger
    edited April 2015
    Options
    GREAT! Sorry I didn't respond sooner with the information but it seems some people already added the information you needed :)!!!! Thx pwi community woot ! Really looking forward to the weekend for the new version :) !!!

Hello, not sure that i added what did you expected. But now there are complects of 9r gears with parameters from provided screenshots. You can try type "101" and search in the end these gears.

Vlad.
  • tek1nig
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hello, not sure that i added what did you expected. But now there are complects of 9r gears with parameters from provided screenshots. You can try type "101" and search in the end these gears.

Vlad.

Ok i was able to roughly make the exact duplicate of my duskblade with a few exceptions:

My hp is 1 HP point higher on the calc than ingame
    Magic Atk. is 1 point higher on the calc
    My attack rate is missing a -0.02 somwhow so i added it to the leggings on my calc so stats match up.
    The default moonlight ring is marked as 50 accuracy and not on a % base so i changed that manually.

But all in all its looking pretty great thanks for adding the items :)))

http://mypers.pw/1.8/#119356
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• deitymessenger
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ok i was able to roughly make the exact duplicate of my duskblade with a few exceptions:

My hp is 1 HP point higher on the calc than ingame
    Magic Atk. is 1 point higher on the calc
    My attack rate is missing a -0.02 somwhow so i added it to the leggings on my calc so stats match up.
    The default moonlight ring is marked as 50 accuracy and not on a % base so i changed that manually.

But all in all its looking pretty great thanks for adding the items :)))

http://mypers.pw/1.8/#119356

Hello, hmm, not sure that i understood about 0.02. Because even i remove this addon, nothing changes for me.
    1 point is good as for me b:pleased (but with hp... i assume that this lost in "Chacras").
    Yes, with 50 accuracy, i should fix b:sad old story. And also see, that some issue with translation b:surrender

Vlad.
  • bloodedone87
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Can you add demon and sage spark for the new race?
    Its the same as for the other races so I dont think it should be a problem.
    giphy.gif

• deitymessenger
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Can you add demon and sage spark for the new race?
    Its the same as for the other races so I dont think it should be a problem.

Hello, ok i will try find free time on this we to add them.

Vlad.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2015
    Options

This doesnt work anymore cept if you already did that in former times. New chars will not be able to stat under 5. I tried this just recently.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Is there a way to remove old character set ups?

For example when searching seeker in sanctuary there are a dozen of my old test set ups saved. I don't know if I necessarily need to be that famous b:chuckle

They seem to have saved outside of my account on mypers, causing it so I have no control over deleting these. Is there some way to delete them that I don't know about or a way to request that old set ups are cleaned out?

And is there a way to move certain characters to your "account" I cant seem to figure out how to do this either xD
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • deitymessenger
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hello, sorry for the big delay, i took a rest from all stuff in "free time"
    This doesnt work anymore cept if you already did that in former times. New chars will not be able to stat under 5. I tried this just recently.
    yes, i checked. But i think give more control on this area is better, because some people play on old versions.
    Is there a way to remove old character set ups?

For example when searching seeker in sanctuary there are a dozen of my old test set ups saved. I don't know if I necessarily need to be that famous b:chuckle

They seem to have saved outside of my account on mypers, causing it so I have no control over deleting these. Is there some way to delete them that I don't know about or a way to request that old set ups are cleaned out?
    From user side there are no possibility to remove already saved characters. From my side i can remove them yes, but it is general issue and if i will remove all of them :( afraid i will stuck only with these work. I can propose to add new option "duplications" (if you have more correct word, please provide me) and as default make this option uncheked. In this way i will provide the list where characters will be unique by character name.

And is there a way to move certain characters to your "account" I cant seem to figure out how to do this either xD
    No, you can't move. You can select certain character and save it (when you are logged) then this character will be duplicated into your "account". For security reasons i tried remove any actions from users, which can remove already exist data.