My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good on you for posting a video. We need more people posting vids so don't be discouraged by the following criticism.

I stopped watching it after three minutes as all I saw was either spawncamping (legit but makes for boring viewing) and lots of flying around and running about one shotting people's alt charmless barbs.

My suggestion be very very picky when you edit, take out as much of the flying moving killing nabs as you can, if this means you don't get enough footage to work with better to merge two or more NWs, I know its random and sometimes you get good NWs sometimes its boring as ****.

I'm sure others may have enjoyed it regardless but that's my opinion feel free to ignore it.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    spawnkiller b:surrenderb:surrender

much love !
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good on you for posting a video. We need more people posting vids so don't be discouraged by the following criticism.

I stopped watching it after three minutes as all I saw was either spawncamping (legit but makes for boring viewing) and lots of flying around and running about one shotting people's alt charmless barbs.

My suggestion be very very picky when you edit, take out as much of the flying moving killing nabs as you can, if this means you don't get enough footage to work with better to merge two or more NWs, I know its random and sometimes you get good NWs sometimes its boring as ****.

I'm sure others may have enjoyed it regardless but that's my opinion feel free to ignore it.

Ya, you are indeed right but I got no choice. I even had a hard time not including the empty battles where we had no enemies at all. Reason is that I got accused quite some times for "cutting out" when people have actually killed me on some battles. Not in recent times tho but still.

At least we had some good fights in this NW. One in the middle and one at the end.

Spawn killing on our server is pretty much just for passing the time and to punish the sht load of afking twinks that are just standing around uselessly. Anyone that is active actually gets the upperhand the moment they respawn after death cause of the immunity they get but well. Any potential risk to the flag/comrades needs to be dealt with immidiatly =P

Critic is always appreciated and I will follow your advise I guess. Shouldn't bother listen to those other haters anyways I guess. Thank you (:
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • seeker200
    seeker200 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So your telling us..well basicly advertising to us..to have fun we need to be +12 r9s3 with all the bells and wistles and to kill afk'ers,spawn kill in nw and to spend mega amounts in a dull game such as this?

gotcha.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So your telling us..well basicly advertising to us..to have fun we need to be +12 r9s3 with all the bells and wistles and to kill afk'ers,spawn kill in nw and to spend mega amounts in a dull game such as this?

gotcha.

Nope. I'm myself fully F2P, didn't spend a dime in this server I'm currently playing on.

It always depends on what you wanna do. That is all. If you wanna fight with endgame-geared players you need endgame gears. If you just wanna fight randoms on your gear level then you dont really need much money/time.

Besides that...anyone that is twinking/afking in NW deserves to be beaten up all the time. If they react then why shouldnt I kill them? You seem to forget that they are immune to dmg when they respawn. So they actually got an advantage.

Is there any enjoyment in killing Oneshots? no. not at all. But hwat should I do on nations in which there is nothing to do for me? Killing some at least grants me and them some points. All good :D
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476