Map Reset

Rory - Harshlands
Rory - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
It's been about 6 months now if not longer.
Can we get an official word when the map will reset?
Post edited by Rory - Harshlands on

Comments

• Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can we get rewards from last season before this season ends?
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Soon™
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2015
    It's been about 6 months now if not longer.
    Can we get an official word when the map will reset?
    When you're going to bring something like this to the table, bring facts.

Map was reset on 9 December, 2014. This would put 6 months at 9 May, 2015; which is in a little over a week from now.
    Typically, even when it's fully planned, reset will occur at the earliest, three weeks after the 6-month date, which puts it at around 27 May, 2015. Again, that's the earliest you could expect it.

FACTS
    Can we get rewards from last season before this season ends?
    You're assuming PWE has some kind of support to make that happen. We don't.

Now, taking the lack of support and management into the picture, we'll be lucky to see the reset by July.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rory - Harshlands
    Rory - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Map was reset on 9 December, 2014. This would put 6 months at 9 May, 2015; which is in a little over a week from now.
    Typically, even when it's fully planned, reset will occur at the earliest, three weeks after the 6-month date, which puts it at around 27 May, 2015. Again, that's the earliest you could expect it.

FACTS

Now, taking the lack of support and management into the picture, we'll be lucky to see the reset by July.

do you know why many people dislike u on forums? because you are so damn arrogant.
    If you READ it said it's been about 6 months. So no need for your snarky Mr-know-it-all attidude.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Realistically, we won't get map reset until we get that expansion that just hit CN which I'd expect at late June/early July at the earliest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    PWE just laid off some of their staff (14ish %, I think it was I read).
    TW rewards from last season havent been sent out(that I know of anyway).
    Their support system is nothing but a forward to the forums.
    Still many issues with game from previous expansions and updates, and there is another on the way.

I think it is just best to wait it out. I dont think they have ever reset it on time anyway.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited April 2015

FACTS

Bro your the game guru right? Tell them for us its time to start being on time for things. Its reset time. Map is full top 3 factions own it. Its time to reset it. It took forever for them to finely reset it last time. With you on our side you guys can have it nocked out on time this time. b:pleased
  • moumache
    moumache Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    b:surrender its almost about to be 5 months not 6 months
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015

FACTS

if you read the reward sticky there is a cm already working on the rewards. So yes. We do.

Please try not to be rude to everyone you talk to.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    if you read the reward sticky there is a cm already working on the rewards. So yes. We do.

Please try not to be rude to everyone you talk to.

Considering that the EU server has had even less of a support team than we do without a CM, I'm not going to be holding my breath on that one.

I wasn't rude. I was merely stating facts. @OP, should know better than to post vaguely on these forums. The trolls will eat you alive.
    Also, my facts supported your vague statements. Next time I won't bother putting the effort into getting the right data out there. (Actually, I probably still will, just because it's stupid not to have correct data.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Considering that the EU server has had even less of a support team than we do without a CM, I'm not going to be holding my breath on that one.

I wasn't rude. I was merely stating facts. @OP, should know better than to post vaguely on these forums. The trolls will eat you alive.
    Also, my facts supported your vague statements. Next time I won't bother putting the effort into getting the right data out there. (Actually, I probably still will, just because it's stupid not to have correct data.)

I wasn't rude, but if you don't like it I'll take my toys and go home.

\have your coffee before you peruse the forums looking for people to lay the facts upon
    \\ ;))
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015

im sure everyone understands your lack of knowledge regarding rewards considering.

Your fact stating can be done without plastering links everywhere and nerd raging about wrong data (when op posted an estimation).

In case you didnt notice the only troll on this thread is you. And you're warning OP a little late for that one. Take the carrot out of your bum, step away from the bridge and take a deep breath.

It is just a game.