Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    end game is a myth b:shocked
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    oh god yes something that promotes DPH magpen omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • eirghan
    edited April 2015
    oh god yes something that promotes DPH magpen omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*offers clean boxers*
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    *offers clean boxers*

if the ignore target m res value is not negligible i ll need sets of clean boxers for months b:dirty
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    attackerv wrote: »
    I want to point out,

max stat repeat is only 2!!!

To attack style archer, the best stat is

2 phy att

2 sprite

2 phy Penetration

2 magic penetration

but it is almost impossible to reroll that stats. so far, according to ppl rerolls, 4-6 stats is not very hard , but how hard 6 stats is all what u want?? b:surrender

What does this mean? Does "2 phy att" mean double phys attack??
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    He means 2 slots per attribute. From what I understand you can't have more than 2 slots giving the same attribute, e.g HP or Phys Attack
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So... That means what, youd have a chance at armor break debuff like demon veno?

Someone esplain lyke i five cuz that sounds srsly broken

I would assume it works look armor penetration b:surrender tho Im kinda hoping to hear more myself

but lets say ur target has 100.000 pdef and u have 10% armor penetration that would mean u penetrate 10% of the 100.000 pdef (aka 10.000 pdef) and ur damage will get calculated as if the target has 90.000 pdef instead of 100.000

^- with these number ofcourse it makes 0 difference, but its just easier to show this way b:chuckle

Tho there is percentage armor penetration, and flat value armor penetration, is depends entirely on the values ofcourse but percentage armor penetration is strong on char with high defensive values and flat armor penetration is strong on chars with low defensive values, but its very possible none of this is what ''ignore magic resistance'' means in which case its completely pointless information b:cool b:shutup
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sft27QRKMuM

more astrolabe appearance vid
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So If PWCN just got this we should have it in...September?
    giphy.gif

• eirghan
    edited April 2015
    I would assume it works look armor penetration b:surrender tho Im kinda hoping to hear more myself

but lets say ur target has 100.000 pdef and u have 10% armor penetration that would mean u penetrate 10% of the 100.000 pdef (aka 10.000 pdef) and ur damage will get calculated as if the target has 90.000 pdef instead of 100.000

^- with these number ofcourse it makes 0 difference, but its just easier to show this way b:chuckle

Tho there is percentage armor penetration, and flat value armor penetration, is depends entirely on the values ofcourse but percentage armor penetration is strong on char with high defensive values and flat armor penetration is strong on chars with low defensive values, but its very possible none of this is what ''ignore magic resistance'' means in which case its completely pointless information b:cool b:shutup

definitely want to learn more. When they say penetration just sounds godly b:chuckle hopefully its not as or more OP of a debuff or "ignore" than classes who genuinely use those debuffs as skills (venos for example) or at least ill hope they stack. Sad day for support debuff classes if they dont.

That said. Pwi surprises me a lot with the ways they manage to balance abilities they implement.
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's this balance we speak of?
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    definitely want to learn more. When they say penetration just sounds godly b:chuckle hopefully its not as or more OP of a debuff or "ignore" than classes who genuinely use those debuffs as skills (venos for example) or at least ill hope they stack. Sad day for support debuff classes if they dont.

That said. Pwi surprises me a lot with the ways they manage to balance abilities they implement.

If it is like Im guessing then its not a debuff, its something that passively happens, but I hope we'll hear more.

I also hope that animation in the video isnt permanent, the client already cant keep up with the animations when there's 160 ppl fighting, RIP TW even harder with pointless glowing **** everywhere xD

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    inb4 it's just mag/phy def from base and not buffed.
    I'm pretty sure there will be a "if" thing to it, having a buff that flatout ignores any defense 100% of the time would mean you might as well not refine ornaments at all anymore.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    one important thing is Astrolabe can keep ur old stat when reroll, because when astrolabe devour another one, u can choose keep old attribute or new one. so u can.....

1) lvl and reroll A astrolabe until u feel ok. like 4 stat for archer: 1 sprite, 1 phy att, 1 HP, 1 wood def.

2) then stop reroll A astrolabe but still lvl it.

3) u get 3 new astrolabe from daily+new mode FS, u reroll new astrolabe B, if not good stat, use A devour B, choose keep old attribute (A). If good stat, use B devour A, choose keep new attribute (A).

So that, u can always keep ur favour stat until u reroll better. b:pleasedb:pleased
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2015
    attackerv wrote: »
    one important thing is Astrolabe can keep ur old stat when reroll, because when astrolabe devour another one, u can choose keep old attribute or new one. so u can.....

1) lvl and reroll A astrolabe until u feel ok. like 4 stat for archer: 1 sprite, 1 phy att, 1 HP, 1 wood def.

2) then stop reroll A astrolabe but still lvl it.

3) u get 3 new astrolabe from daily+new mode FS, u reroll new astrolabe B, if not good stat, use A devour B, choose keep old attribute (A). If good stat, use B devour A, choose keep new attribute (A).

So that, u can always keep ur favour stat until u reroll better. b:pleasedb:pleased

i want 2x 20% mag pen b:dirty i will cash the **** out of astrolabe till i ll get damn 40% mag pen b:dirty
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• eirghan
    edited April 2015
    i want 2x 20% mag pen b:dirty i will cash the **** out of astrolabe till i ll get damn 40% mag pen b:dirty

^PWIs proposal contained an example like this to demonstrate success of implementing this product lmao
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    While I like the armor penetration, it doesn't really solve the DPS vs. DPH issue that's been going on a while.

Would be nice if they instead had stats that boosted the bonus damage and weapon skill part. That way while it would boost the DPS ones, it would increase the DPH ones even more, once again creating that separation that existed so long ago. DPH would then have its place and use. The penetration changes none of that, really.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So in short, we can expect archers to be completely unplayable after this update. Also, we'll get to do even more dailies, just in case everyone who can't be arsed to log on every day to do those dailies wasn't already screwed enough.
  • eirghan
    edited April 2015
    Lets hope for an even more OP AP list....
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Can we please not get upset that the game is giving us stuff to do b:surrender I feel like thats kind of the purpose of the game

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can we please not get upset that the game is giving us stuff to do b:surrender I feel like thats kind of the purpose of the game

Not everyone find dailies as something fun to do, much less if you have an army of alts.b:chuckle
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hm. I haven't read every post concerning this update, but can't this "ignore def" option be defensive instead of offensive due to some translation mistakes? Like "reduce physical damage" bonus etc. Though it would be too much def wise, but on the other hand what's the point to increase defences while implementing otpions which decrease them significantly? Even though we have tones of new stats in comparison to 2009, damage is about the same % wise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It seems we got new boss in FSP or something like that.

http://diendan.thegioihoanmy.vn/3095310-post1.html

Boss can be seen in the last 2 photos on the page.
    giphy.gif

• XXHotXx - Morai
    edited April 2015
    Hm. I haven't read every post concerning this update, but can't this "ignore def" option be defensive instead of offensive due to some translation mistakes? Like "reduce physical damage" bonus etc. Though it would be too much def wise, but on the other hand what's the point to increase defences while implementing otpions which decrease them significantly? Even though we have tones of new stats in comparison to 2009, damage is about the same % wise.

i dont think damage is the same, also we have way lot more of hps respect 2009

i really hope someone can enlighten me soon on this new adds cause i need to plan my spending xD
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DeadSlice - Sanctuary
    DeadSlice - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I assume it's for the new FSP mode, but it feels long overdue. That room has been empty since rb came out. If you look at our in game map it already labels the name of the boss; I just hope it's not another Toad-like boss x.x
    "I'm sure we'll be fine; Clerics are overrated." *promptly killed by boss* "Um, that's never happened before? b:surrender"
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2015

at last xD i was waiting for it ;D
    more fun b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good news: They added Tier 7 origin / essences to help farm Tier 8 nuema faster. Also Tier 7 is 45% more nuema per pill than Tier 6.

Bad news: It's in UCH. You'd think they would put it in FB89...

It's the first Nuema Tier you wouldn't expect anyone to solo. I'm not sure how squads would decide who gets to dig the spirit. First to click? Maybe it would work out on days where it's Wind Dragon or Water Dragon since those bosses can be respawned but I'm not sure if that will also respawn the spirit.

Of course those who have stocked up on RW pay and start farming nuema now should be able to max tier 8 on day 1.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really wish they would take the damn hint and stop trying to bribe us into running UCH. Maybe on other servers people love it, but everyone I know kinda rolls their eyes at someone wasting 60+ teles trying to form a squad for it.

No one really runs QSM either really.

I'll take multi solo runs of 59 and 79 for 1-3 nuema at a time over going into UCH for a high chance of nothing due to RNG or active trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    QSM is actually fun with a good squad. Then on the otherhand, UCH is like the most boring tedious **** ever even with a good squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    is there any information how the new sockets on belt/neck are abtained?
    pack item? socketstones? or you get them automatically?
This discussion has been closed.