Stormbringer skill errors

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Quality Corner
hey sparkie theres a couple skills that you need to look into that have gameplay errors, one of them is tidal force, which is a 33% chance to put occult ice effect on a target, however after much testing it seems that the chance is only somewhere around 3%, i think someone forgot a zero somewhere. Furthermore, the churning vortex skill's range is not the range that it reads, it is only 1/4-1/2 of that, it also sometimes fails to suck targets in. Also another error, when you are near the range limit of using a casting while moving skill it fails to cast sometimes and instead the skill will become grayed out and you usually have to go a couple extra meters within the range and click it 3+ times for it to actually go off. Note only happens near the edge of its range.

Also, please for the sake of clarification, the skills need a text update because every skill effect reads "freeze" when some of them imobolize the target, while others actually freeze them (occult ice effect).

Also when transformed effects, the moonblade should read reduce cooldown by 6 seconds, not reduces to 1 second.

Lastly, Supercell's 3 thunder effect is not hitting 2 times, only once and the damage is definately not doubled for that one hit.

edit: stormbringer self buff skill Lunar Guidance correctly gives 20 chi at all levels, however has a text error saying it only gives 10 chi

edit 2: the following has been timed: the stormbringer skill Lunar Shadow is only lasting for roughly 14 seconds instead of the 20 it is suppost to last. An easy way to test this is its stun is a 12 second cooldown, use it right away and by the time it comes back up, the clone disappears either during or right after the cast.
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Both Occult Ice and Immobilize have always read as "freeze" as far as I know.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    adding edit: stormbringer self buff skill Lunar Guidance correctly gives 20 chi at all levels, however has a text error saying it only gives 10 chi
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    addition:

the 4th skill of ur clone (79 skill, forgive me for not remembering neither that one's nor the skills' name) reads "heals you for 60% of your health" but actually heals your clone
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited December 2014
    the following has been timed: the stormbringer skill Lunar Shadow is only lasting for roughly 14 seconds instead of the 20 it is suppost to last. An easy way to test this is its stun is a 12 second cooldown, use it right away and by the time it comes back up, the clone disappears either during or right after the cast.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Moonblade reads "transforming reduces the cooldown to 1 second". this means if you activate reaper form directly after casting moonblade the cooldown is set to 1 second effectively resetting the skill one time.

Of course it doesnt have to be used immediately after u cast moonblade but the idea is to just use reaper form while moonblade is on cooldown- preferably while it has more time counting down to make the most of this effect.

However this effect seems bugged for me and does not proc at all. To be sure i have asked other stormbringers and they claim it is indeed working this way for them so i may be alone in hitting this bug but its very annoying.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    bump for fixes still needed

edit: can a gm or admin at least post to say they recognize these errors and working on them?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    bump!
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • Rosie_Caster - Harshlands
    Rosie_Caster - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    shashahah wrote: »
    addition:

the 4th skill of ur clone (79 skill, forgive me for not remembering neither that one's nor the skills' name) reads "heals you for 60% of your health" but actually heals your clone

i think its supposed to heal your clone, since the clone is technicaly a pet, and stormbringers do not have the heal pet skill, there for the clone has its own heal
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Regarding the clone, when you first summon it it heals itself even though the heal isn't set to autocast, but then the first skill it has set on autocast, the metal skill, never casts at all, yet the other 2, the aoe and the stun, if selected for autocast, go on with no problem.
    Tried clicking it manually and still the clone didn't cast anything.
    Is there no cool down and is it simply the auto attack for the clone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lobo63
    lobo63 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Has anyone else had a problem with actual casting? On my stormbringer, if I click on a skill to attack while out of range, my character will run toward the target, then give me an invalid skill message. Also, I now and then get a conflict error while casting on the run.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited January 2015
    bump

/5char
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lunar Shadow book states it costs 1 spark. It doesn't cost any chi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited February 2015
    5-6 week old thread... still no fixes as of yet unless tonight fixes...

/bump
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the following has been timed: the stormbringer skill Lunar Shadow is only lasting for roughly 14 seconds instead of the 20 it is suppost to last. An easy way to test this is its stun is a 12 second cooldown, use it right away and by the time it comes back up, the clone disappears either during or right after the cast.

This sounded wrong to me, because I've used it to stun 2nd in the past and had it go. So I checked in FSP and it got off stun twice with no problem, and survived after for a while. Just checked again on random mobs in primal, it stuns twice with no issue whatsoever.

And since it takes around 2 seconds to summon, set, and cast, 12 second CD, and then more time for the next cast animation, it shouldn't really be lasting more than a couple seconds after the second stun.

Maybe it's just getting killed off, or there's some bug on your server; but this skill has been lasting long enough for me since I got it. So not sure what is different for you that it isn't, because I can have it cast first or 2nd and still get two dual chain stuns off. Only thing that messes with it is if it dies early from me being too lazy to heal it, or it goes to a zone that's not good for it to live or move. Freaking AEU Aurugon.
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i think its supposed to heal your clone, since the clone is technicaly a pet, and stormbringers do not have the heal pet skill, there for the clone has its own heal

ik that after wondering several times of casting why i didnt get any heal, but its kind of misleading given the clone's 4th skill "lunar benediction" reads "heals you by 60% of your health"

also, sometimes my clone seems to disappear early too

occult ice effect barely ever triggers

and most annoying imo is the bugged effect (both effect and effect range) of churning vortex

i really DO hope we get a patch this week where they at least release skills and G16/r999 gear for nightshades....its no fun in tw/nw when ur outgeared by pretty much everyone while dealing the least possible dmg cos of lacking skills/weapons

i mean its been what, almost 3 months w/o patch by now?
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think it's safe to assume that r9rrr and demon/sage skills will not be coming. I gave up on my stormbringer. b:sad
  • IKnuke - Harshlands
    IKnuke - Harshlands Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, this game's developers have never been really quick with updates. lol
    I hope they fix those things..
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited March 2015
    bump cause i hope you fix this stuff during tonight's skill releases!
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Demon Snowstorm book says it's for Duskblades. After learned "(Level 1)" shows on tooltip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming