Cleric char unable to get through FSP

mth1
mth1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have been trying the patients of a number of players trying to get my cleric (RamJotClc) through an FSP run.
I keep falling down the red channel hole in the doorway exiting from the first hall.

I have been using point and click to move around but that does not work in FSP as there are so many overhanging items and the clip put you backwards.

I changed to using the wasd keys and was getting on ok but kept getting squashed by the hammers at the beginning.
It was recommended I try using my mount and did manage one run but have failed every time since falling down the red channel in the doorway. yep its big enough for a horse.

I would dearly like to learn how to get this done but am causing some problems for other players.

Are there any hints I can try?. Are you willing to spend the time letting me try in your squad?

Frustrated FSP player (and still trying not to be).
b:sad
Post edited by mth1 on

Comments

• Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hold alt and click to move.
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I use genie with Holy Path to get across that gap..that seems to work fine.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mth1 wrote: »
    I have been trying the patients of a number of players trying to get my cleric (RamJotClc) through an FSP run.
    I keep falling down the red channel hole in the doorway exiting from the first hall.
    Double jump over them. If you keep having issues, use a mount for extra speed and single jump. You can also get out of that hole by double jumping if you happen to fall in.
    I have been using point and click to move around but that does not work in FSP as there are so many overhanging items and the clip put you backwards.
    Zoom in to prevent those from being selected. Typically you zoom with middle mouse.
    I changed to using the wasd keys and was getting on ok but kept getting squashed by the hammers at the beginning.
    It was recommended I try using my mount and did manage one run but have failed every time since falling down the red channel in the doorway. yep its big enough for a horse.
    Those hammers deal earth damage. You're a cler. Just throw magic shell and 2x IH on yourself and walk through them, not that difficult. If the hammers oneshot you, then you're not geared well enough for FSP anyway...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.