Jolly Old Jones Daily Bounty not available at lvl 75

blitzkriegnoken
blitzkriegnoken Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Quality Corner
Hello,

My level 75 cleric is no longer able to receive daily bounty quests from the Jolly Old Jones NPC(any of three), she still meets the level prerequisites, so I don't understand why she cannot receive this (has been ongoing for the last week).

I apologise if this is not a bug and I did search for my thread before posting, so hope this isnt a duplicate, thanks.
Post edited by blitzkriegnoken on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Do you have any other characters on that account within the same level range as your cleric? If so, you likely did Jolly Jones quests on that character first as it's 7 per level range per account each day. So if you have a 75 and a 72 you'll still only be doing 7 quests for the day instead of 14.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you can pick up the daily for coins but not the actual bounty order quest..there is a possibility you have one in your ql that you didn't do at some point..that will prevent you from picking up any others...if you can't pick up even the one for coins..and your ql isn't full then you maybe have a glitch and need to submit a ticket, also like Kossy said..if you do it on another toon in the same jolly window you wont be able to do as well on your cleric.
  • blitzkriegnoken
    blitzkriegnoken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks guys you're awesome, it was a case of one quest per level range per account, i've never experienced account limited quests before now. I wish we had people like yourselves writing the wiki, keep up the great work.
This discussion has been closed.