Which Crystal rewards did you pick?

only1wish
only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hello, I wanted to ask you all, which rewards did you used or want to use your crystals for?

Personally, i was keeping them for the B set, however, i figured out it's not worth it for me, so i used up 80 crystals on the female timed fashion, thinking, with this name i've never heard of, it must be somethng new. Nope, it turned out to be Gaia's fashion set b:shedtear How misleading of pwi's devs! >.<

Anyway, which rewards did you prefer exchanging those crystals for?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Zero_Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Zero_Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was originally aiming for the War Avatar Chest--but then I changed my mind and just went with the HP/MP charms--granted, those are time limited to 30 days. ~.~
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On one of my alts I got that war avatar pack which is great since I don't use it too much so he only had c and some b cards.

On my main Im just burning the crystals on those timed charms for nw b:surrender

I also tried my luck with those items that give Event gold but only got 1 event silver packs b:shutup

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh thank you very much for the info about the fashion! I was curious (but not curious enough b:pleased)

I will be getting the card set. It should count towards the title so even if i dont use it its a nice souvenir i suppose.

Too bad most will not be able to take advantage of the orbs, i know many who were originally planning to go for those.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It kinda varied what I used them for:
    - On some pillbabies that I'm still developing, I picked the Mystical Pills so I can up their meridians a bit. I recently found out what the war ava set does, and plan to save up for those on them next.
    - On my mains I picked the Anniversary War Avatar cardset. If only for the reason that those count towards your war avatar book and therefor the avatar titles. With the remaining crystals I will pick either life charms (cler/myst) or mana charms (barb/bm) for use in the NW or any TWs I might get into.
    - On 2 jolly alts I run with I got no use for either the cards or temp charms, so those I'll blow on gold scratchcards.

Jun 2 or so I'll blow whatever is left on gold scratchcards on all toons.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    - On my mains I picked the Anniversary War Avatar cardset.

Don't you need around 190-200 crystals for the card set? How did you manage to get it so fast?
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited April 2015
    Smoke over Archosaur (event) runs quite often. The mobs in that event drop 1 crystal once you kill em. It can add up quickly. The bosses also drop a whole bunch of crystals, but getting them usually is a hassle as everyone and their mother is picking them. I generally don't bother - the bosses give other goodies :]

• NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Don't you need around 190-200 crystals for the card set? How did you manage to get it so fast?

You can get around 20-30 crystals daily if you do the daily quest and do Smoke Over Archosaur. It should only take a few weeks to accumulate that many.

On the main topic: I've used up 100+ on meridian ****, timed charms, event silver (10 was my all time high...), and am now going to save about 80 more for the war avatar set (not because I need it, but because I want to consume them). It'll only take a few more days, hopefully sooner if the daily gives me 10 multiple times.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You can get around 20-30 crystals daily if you do the daily quest and do Smoke Over Archosaur. It should only take a few weeks to accumulate that many.

On the main topic: I've used up 100+ on meridian ****, timed charms, event silver (10 was my all time high...), and am now going to save about 80 more for the war avatar set (not because I need it, but because I want to consume them). It'll only take a few more days, hopefully sooner if the daily gives me 10 multiple times.

That's impossible. Daily quest only gives 10 at most.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's impossible. Daily quest only gives 10 at most.
    if you do the daily quest and do Smoke Over Archosaur.

I got the scratchcards before hitting the 3rd 100 and yesterday the flyer for my storm. 30 days of 8.3 speed. It also looks very cool. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't do events, so whatever few crystals I get I use for hp/mp charms, especially mp charms on my mages since I never buy mp ones, but I'll take'em when they're free XD
    When that option runs out I might waste the rest on Gold/XP scratchcards.
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited April 2015
    Even with just the daily, it should be possible (on average) to save up enough crystals for the card set.

If you do the Smoke daily however (it runs at 5 PM and 2 AM on morai - don't know the exact days offhand) you can easily get upwards of 50 crystals per day if you focus on killing as many mobs as possible. Esp the 2 AM session when most the server is asleep...

• war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Little hint for casters: hit mobs with auto attack, not with skills. Or get your aps sin/bm ready on 2nd account - kill with sin/bm and pick with caster (to be able to compete with others).
    In northwest of Archosaur is normally lowest activity.
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited April 2015
    ... if you're gonna go that route just buy the lowest of the lowest fists in a starter town and aps them on any toon. Granted, for smoke over archo that will work (I do that on my cler ;) )

• Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When I was actually doing stuff with the event, I mostly spent crystals on the lotto event gold and xp for funsies. Whenever I only had one or two I just got more Holy Pills because there are never enough of those.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Amount earned is heavily dependent on class. SBs have ridiculously easy time in the event, when I was focusing on collecting for them it was usually 20-30 each time. Started duoing with other characters to get them crystal, and just earned 46 crystals in one event run for my DB. SBs are way too set up to do badly in there, it's just other classes that do poorly.