Verdant blessing

Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Mystic
I'm not sure if this has been discused before but i wonder how effective verdant blessing is. Do anyone notice a difference from when used and not used? And it says it shorten cd time on charms but with how much? I don't like wearing charms on my mystic but it would still be interresting to know. I also wonder if that skill psy's got (don't remember the name) which is the oposite of verdant neutralizes our skill or if it is more effective. If anyone got information then feel free to share it.
Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
And a lot of alts...
Post edited by Aziza_Atori - Archosaur on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To be honest, it's one of those skills that I assume is working but never actually tested. Guess I could try to check the cooldown in TW this weekend at the cost of not healing the barb. b:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It does not affect charm cd. Tested this when it first came out vs. psy's Empowered Vigor which does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    It does not affect charm cd. Tested this when it first came out vs. psy's Empowered Vigor which does.

That's strange. It says in the description that it affects charms.
    And a lot of alts...
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's strange. It says in the description that it affects charms.

What's weird is that charms are mentionned if you read the description once the buff is put on someone, but if you read the main skill description, then charms are not mentionned at all.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
    edited April 2015
    Oh well I'll just let my psy friend think it works on charms anyways so he doesn't use his debuff on me xD
    And a lot of alts...
  • xoinix
    xoinix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's weird is that charms are mentionned if you read the description once the buff is put on someone, but if you read the main skill description, then charms are not mentionned at all.

You can look at that from two angles. Pwi being smart or Pwi being lazy.

From the smart angle do you really want two skills with the ability to increase charm tick CD and the efficiency of healing skills/apoths? Lets say for example a psy putting emp.vigor on a cata barb and a mystic coming behind with v.blessing.

From the lazy angle pwi didnt give verdant blessing a new buff icon b/c they couldn't be bothered to.

Personally I lean towards the lazy angle since we all know Pwi is perfectly fine with releasing OP stuff.
    edited April 2015
    xoinix wrote: »
    You can look at that from two angles. Pwi being smart or Pwi being lazy.

From the smart angle do you really want two skills with the ability to increase charm tick CD and the efficiency of healing skills/apoths? Lets say for example a psy putting emp.vigor on a cata barb and a mystic coming behind with v.blessing.

From the lazy angle pwi didnt give verdant blessing a new buff icon b/c they couldn't be bothered to.

Personally I lean towards the lazy angle since we all know Pwi is perfectly fine with releasing OP stuff.

I'm not even sure if psy's can use their blessing on other people.
    And a lot of alts...
  • koryn7
    koryn7 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not even sure if psy's can use their blessing on other people.

Yes, they can.
  • Mysticboob - Sanctuary
    Mysticboob - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    youtube.com/TheMysticBoob
  • cookiecrumbs#8484
    cookiecrumbs#8484 Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm new to the game and run with a psy. Should I be asking him not to put a certain buff or debuff on me? If so why? He'll want to know.