1.0s
Cast
6.0s
CD
180s
Chi gain
Move
no

While casting, you go into a bubble where damage is reduced by 75%, and you are immune to debuffs - however, you cannot take any actions. When the casting is over, you are healed to full HP and immune to all damage for 2 seconds.

-Demon: Immunity duration is increased by 2 seconds.
-Sage: Damage in the bubble is reduced by 80%.

>>>>Happened while playing SB that the immunity to all damage buff worked as "AOE" and provided squad members in about 1m distance with the same buff.
-Did anyone experience this?
-As this actually suposed?
-Skill description incomplete?(which wouldn't surprise me).
-Just "image glitch"?

To add more info to that, its my alt toon fullg16 demon and happened in fsp.
Too lazy to make a signature!
Post edited by Kuroimist - Archosaur on

Comments

• AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Never seen that before. The more interesting feature of the skill is that it actually heals you twice, once going in and again coming out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Never seen that before. The more interesting feature of the skill is that it actually heals you twice, once going in and again coming out.

Yup, once after channeling finishes, and once before invincibility. Discovered that by chance during NW. I was very amused. b:sin

This aoe effect requires some testing. I haven't noticed that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • duckclux
    duckclux Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I can confirm that the invincibility aoes, at least 4 secs for my demon SB. However, you pretty much must be within 1m and touching each other to gain the immunity after cast.