PWCH new update release 04/22/2015

Comments

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Funny thing everytime PWI says "NEW GEAR" on a update...
    Let's recap...

1.- "Abbadon/SOT remake" we got a new gear (Jewelry): Rings and cape with warding lvl that NOBODY uses.
    2.- That update when they disabled FF, we also got a new pair of Rings, Star's destiny with magic def instead of phys, and Moon's embrace with phys def... Perfect rings... Sadly u need a pack item to craft them, with a 0.0000000000001% chance :)
    3.- R8S3 gear... Basically Impossible Mission to farm, lol... At least QM is good for low lvls, being an alternative to TT gear.

Any1 else wants to add something to the stupid "new gear" udpates that pwi has given to us in last years?
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ballenato wrote: »

Any1 else wants to add something to the ... "new gear" udpates that pwi has given to us in last years?

I remember chests with bound(when equipped) gear, which I npced for 15-30k coins for each new level of gear.

I could not use it in other way (it was low-level).

But I used Dragon Orbs from those chests.

As I know, pwi introduced exchange of Divine Honor of the Light/Shadow for different weapons, which I never used.

Same for runecrafting ... I had not gems, which were useless for me (except low - level from drop, which I npced).

If they will introduce R10 or R11 set I will never use it anyway (as R9 or R8 never used).

This competition is not for me.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ballenato wrote: »
    Any1 else wants to add something to the stupid "new gear" udpates that pwi has given to us in last years?

I could be a moron but for some reason I'm searching for old gear at the moment, in my case a mold for Demon Punisher Cuisses. Nobody want that one anymore so could be an expensive piece of armor nowadays. b:laugh

edit (for message below): never seen anyone with the cuisses but I need something boring to do while living ingame.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sjampie wrote: »
    I could be a moron but for some reason I'm searching for old gear at the moment, in my case a mold for Demon Punisher Cuisses. Nobody want that one anymore so could be an expensive piece of armor nowadays. b:laugh

DEX/Magic/Evasion pants for light users? I see nothing (alot) wrong with that.
    Also good luck getting these. No seriously, good luck.
    As I know, pwi introduced exchange of Divine Honor of the Light/Shadow for different weapons, which I never used.

Just normal mold weapons you used back in the day i picked them up with a few alts but they are very obsolete nowadays.

All the morai equipment was a waste of space in my opinion, sure some poeple got the weapon or the set but like the g13 weapons from the aeu chest was so pointless its not even funny anymore.

I hope they dont introduce yet another alt set we could use for pve only (with slying/warding level fc) which nobody cares about or an new recast of.. say g16 stuff or r9. i mean come on what do you want to throw at us this time?
    Stop letting us recast stuff over and over and over again and bring up a whole new set entirely.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    DEX/Magic/Evasion pants for light users? I see nothing (alot) wrong with that.
    Also good luck getting these. No seriously, good luck.

Just normal mold weapons you used back in the day i picked them up with a few alts but they are very obsolete nowadays.

All the morai equipment was a waste of space in my opinion, sure some poeple got the weapon or the set but like the g13 weapons from the aeu chest was so pointless its not even funny anymore.

I hope they dont introduce yet another alt set we could use for pve only (with slying/warding level fc) which nobody cares about or an new recast of.. say g16 stuff or r9. i mean come on what do you want to throw at us this time?
    Stop letting us recast stuff over and over and over again and bring up a whole new set entirely.

New sets or recasting costing Chienkuns is a good way to kill this game. People who have maxed don't really have very much incentives to recast. The only way forward for gear now is to make new elements additive. Cards for instance didn't require us to throw away old investments or spend an obscene amount playing RNG.

Any new gear system has to be additive at this point - i.e. enhancement stones that multiply gear stats or add a fixed amount of stats to gear - or we risk loosing the few players we already have.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I shall blow the Astrelle Horn to summon his future insight on these new gears
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Might help if you spelled her name correctly.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They can put in a new gear set, but they'd have to allow free or cheap refine/shard transfer from old gear to new (a la r9 to r9r) which they've basically shown they don't want to do considering what they did with r9r to r9rr/g15 Nirv to g16 Nirv (and rerolls requiring chienkuns as well).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I shall blow the Astrelle Horn to summon his future insight on these new gears
    Is it even in the test client yet? I'm not going to bother updating until it is.
    Really I'm not looking forward to expansions any more since these **** chinese devs keep nerfing archers to the ground.

I bet this expansion will add a new primal passive to lower the damage non-magic ranged attacks by 75%.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Might help if you spelled her name correctly.

I lol'd.

Ast is a dude, dude. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    New sets or recasting costing Chienkuns is a good way to kill this game. People who have maxed don't really have very much incentives to recast. The only way forward for gear now is to make new elements additive. Cards for instance didn't require us to throw away old investments or spend an obscene amount playing RNG.

Any new gear system has to be additive at this point - i.e. enhancement stones that multiply gear stats or add a fixed amount of stats to gear - or we risk loosing the few players we already have.

+1

PWCN advertising tends to exaggerate. For all we know it could be another set of rings or something.
    Endgame gear is a dead end. If they decide to release a new R9 recast or R10, a lot of people will quit.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I lol'd.

Ast is a dude, dude. b:cute

A dude with a female character? I believe the word you seek is tranny.. b:scorn
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Is it even in the test client yet? I'm not going to bother updating until it is.
    Really I'm not looking forward to expansions any more since these **** chinese devs keep nerfing archers to the ground.

I bet this expansion will add a new primal passive to lower the damage non-magic ranged attacks by 75%.

why dont we do a petition to remove resistance passives from the game and add gear value instead(like +5000 on belt or smt, value that is balanced and regulated for each class)
    and lets send this petition to wanmei

they can't simply listen to just chinese playerbase b:cry
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Yes they can and will.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Paraki - Dreamweaver
    Paraki - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A dude with a female character? I believe the word you seek is tranny.. b:scorn
    That's not what "tranny" means. The character isn't the player. The player is male, and hasn't changed to a female just because they're playing the game, and the female character hasn't magically became male just because she's being enabled by a male.
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's not what "tranny" means. The character isn't the player. The player is male, and hasn't changed to a female just because they're playing the game, and the female character hasn't magically became male just because she's being enabled by a male.

You must be fun at parties... b:laugh
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    why dont we do a petition to remove resistance passives from the game and add gear value instead(like +5000 on belt or smt, value that is balanced and regulated for each class)
    and lets send this petition to wanmei

Passive defense makes me reduce damage taken from both types of attack by 10% at level 10. Passive attack makes you deal 20% harder on me. You now hit 10% harder than you did before. This is literally the easiest math, subtraction.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Edit- Just use this post- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22417871&postcount=54

1. New area is east of Kirin. Need to be rb'd + level 50 to participate in new server stage quests.

2. I think this is a new 10 person instance?

3. New passives:

-HP increase?
    -Something about increasing cds
    -Swim speed increase

These need new items to learn, apparently.

4. Rewards adjusted for primal dailies.

5. New primal daily via Light Emperor Alexander. Need to be level 100 and possibly of a certain sky level.

6. Seems like quest rewards increased again.

7. New system "gear" system. It's ****ing randomized, oh boiiiiiiii.

8. Nightshade skill adjustments. I will cross-check these later unless someone else wants to do it.

9. Cash shop updated with the new Star system stuff and fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2015

PWCN advertising tends to exaggerate. For all we know it could be another set of rings or something.
    Endgame gear is a dead end. If they decide to release a new R9 recast or R10, a lot of people will quit.

Ridiculous. This is the same thing they *all* said when R9 was released.

People who buy R9 want the baddest gear on the server. There are *more* than plenty of people would would buy R10 if it appeared, or R9 Primal-Molded Recast6 Super Turbo.

Even if it takes 'em years to do so.

\seriously, it's impossible to over-estimate what people will throw coin at in this game

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm hoping that a passive will reduce cds and not increase them b:laugh
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1

End Game Gear?
    I dont think is something that we can call End Game Gear anymore since the introduction of War Avatar System. Actually since the introduction of meridian and title system.
    And if PW keep adding new ways of improving for R9rr players we will never have end game gear.
    giphy.gif

• glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I should thank one russian friend & Lorn57081 for info and image about new update.

patch note (chinese test server):
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20150414/74393.shtml

1. 4th part of Primal word map:
    47316e50eca6t.jpg

2. 4th boundary level (4th Sky). * something like dynamic sky (so comet or similar ^^)

3. 3 new passive skills:
    - increase HP
    - improve hp & mp regeneration ? (not sure)
    - increase swim speed (only in Primal World)

4. Reward for dailies in PW has been increased.

5. New daily in PW has been added. * req. 4th sky lvl I and 100 lvl.

6. Reward for astral sky quest chain has been increased.

7. Astrolabe system has been added.

8. Some nightshades skill has been regulated.

9. Nightshades are now able to learn Primal World skills.

10. New goods for boutique (styles and items for astrolabe system).
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • glaesum
    edited April 2015

Is it even in the test client yet?

Yes, it's even, now.

Just wonder.. who possible it can be. Wait.. archers ..?
    Well, it's all looks like casters' plot. I think chinese devs. under strong pressure..b:surrender
    6 classes (casters) against archers... and maybe soon 7 b:shocked
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Astrolabe System?
    I wonder what it does and how it works
    giphy.gif

• glaesum
    edited April 2015
    Astrolabe System?
    I wonder what it does and how it works

It seems like new random system for bonuses. Something between meridian and war avatar (as friend said).
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    glaesum wrote: »
    4. Reward for dailies in PW has been increased.

For this reason alone I want the update to hurry up and get here b:laugh
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ridiculous. This is the same thing they *all* said when R9 was released.
    People who buy R9 want the baddest gear on the server. There are *more* than plenty of people would would buy R10 if it appeared, or R9 Primal-Molded Recast6 Super Turbo.

Players had a lot more reasons to stick around back then, despite R9 being released. I didn't imply everyone will quit, but the activity has dropped a lot throughout the years, and an update like that could drive a lot of people away.

End Game Gear?
    I dont think is something that we can call End Game Gear anymore since the introduction of War Avatar System. Actually since the introduction of meridian and title system.
    And if PW keep adding new ways of improving for R9rr players we will never have end game gear.

While the rest are necessary for endgame, and I do consider them part of the gear, I prefer to call them by their names (cards, titles, nuema, etc.) and use gear for armor + ornaments.

So the update is the last part of primal as expected. I'm happy to see no RB is added. I'm not happy at the thought of even more dailies.
    I'm curious about that Astro-something system.

Lol @ swim speed passive XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • glaesum
    edited April 2015
    For this reason alone I want the update to hurry up and get here b:laugh

PW = Primal World b:chuckle
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2015

A new game mechanic that lowers ur accuracy by 90% while ur taking damage, seems to be the next big thing b:surrender

and for the r10 argument, just look at how many people are actively pursuing nuema portal set, I doubt itll be a big thing unless people make it a big thing ^^ I dont think there's enough big spenders around anymore to make it a big thing, its highly reliant on a chain reaction, if there's no one to start off this chain reaction not much will happen ^^ then again I dont think people will quit either, just like nuema portal didnt scare off many people

I think the new gear may just be S+ cards or smtn, arent they already listed as existant in the game?
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
This discussion has been closed.