tradeable avatar cards. why not?

_NanbuK_ - Dreamweaver
_NanbuK_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hello all ,

So why PWI dont make avatar cards tradeable??
I do FSP everyday but too hard to get any card SET...

what u guys and galls think about it??
Post edited by _NanbuK_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My guess is they aren't tradable because it would make getting card sets too easy for people.

Plus PWI most likely wants you to CS their card packs and pray for a decent set. b:chuckle
  • zuiba
    zuiba Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello all ,

So why PWI dont make avatar cards tradeable??
    I do FSP everyday but too hard to get any card SET...

what u guys and galls think about it??
    Yes. Let's make it easier for the big CSers to get their sets so they can be even more OP as it is.
  • matthieudoncacci
    matthieudoncacci Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think i spent a lot of money to get 4k a-packs for my A set.
    So I would be completely mad and it would be completely unfair if they make card tradable now.

There are a lot of people who spend time, money, using lot of alts to get their set. If you only do FSP every day with one character, it is normal you have difficulties to get your set (depending of your aim btw, if you want 2 or 3 cards set so you should get it with time. 4+ card set, it can take you months or years).
    OmbreChild - sage sin - Morai - 105-105-103
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
    OlyChryst - sage cleric - Morai - 101
    OgreCador - demon barb - Morai - 100
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same reason why rank gear isn't tradable.
    You have to work on strong toons.

It's a pain and it's too much for every toon on your account?
    Yes, for most it is.

That's why people have cheap alts for (just) BH100 WS and HH (nowadays).
    And mains for everything else.

You would like to have more op toons, because you like to play/pvp with different classes?
    That's the way pwe is making money. This option is for the rich folk (or for those with a lot of time for various reasons).
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    You mean why PWCN hasn't made it tradable. PWI doesn't make items anything and too many people immediately jump to how PWI made items this that or the other to boost CS sales when they had nothing to do with it in the first place.

And as for why, who knows? Would be nice if we could at least account stash cards under the condition of needing more than one to do so (prevents farming a set between multiple characters and then account stashing it around if that's why the devs decided they should be character bound instead of account bound) but we don't get even that much. *shrug*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I would be completely mad and it would be completely unfair if they make card tradable now.

There are a lot of people who spend time, money, using lot of alts to get their set. If you only do FSP every day with one character, it is normal you have difficulties to get your set (depending of your aim btw, if you want 2 or 3 cards set so you should get it with time. 4+ card set, it can take you months or years).

And it's totally unfair that it's so easy to level now compared to when the game launched. And it's so unfair that some people got R8 before the first rank sale. It's unfair that people got their Nirvy/G16 gear before NW.

Never expect that things will stay the same. Your hard work and tons of coin put into something might have been a HUGE waste cause a few weeks later they change something. Game have evolved a lot during the years and we can expect that it continues to do so.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • matthieudoncacci
    edited April 2015
    And it's totally unfair that it's so easy to level now compared to when the game launched. And it's so unfair that some people got R8 before the first rank sale. It's unfair that people got their Nirvy/G16 gear before NW.

Never expect that things will stay the same. Your hard work and tons of coin put into something might have been a HUGE waste cause a few weeks later they change something. Game have evolved a lot during the years and we can expect that it continues to do so.

it was unfair back then, so it has to stay unfair today. It is like i was screwed so everyone should suffer with me.

And you re talking about a time when the change did not cost that much to people or the waste was not that significant. Today is a complete different story.

I can be selfish on that one and i m sorry but i could not act as if i would be fine with this injustice.
    Giving people a new way to get cards like the PWCN daily roulette, make it a little bit easier, why not.
    But make card tradable, definitively no for me.
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2015

and it was extremely fair when making r9s3 dropped 95%+ in price due to nw
  • matthieudoncacci
    edited April 2015
    and it was extremely fair when making r9s3 dropped 95%+ in price due to nw

I never said PWI were never unfair. I do agree with you on that point. I am just saying that being unfair in the past is not a reason to keep being unfair in the present.
    mypers.pw/5/#276700
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wait 'till the next things is equally rare, expensive, untradeable, and unstashable - but also time limited. mark my words! that is the next logical step in the minds of those weekend gordon gekkos. :D
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah it was so fair stage 1 nirv daggers for 200 mill + then having to + 10 the ****.Now look at the stuff for 20-30 millish.b:laugh

And 150+ mill for striking dragon fist.Aww the days and people say they have it rough now.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How about NOOOOOO
    Let it the way it is.
    giphy.gif

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I never said PWI were never unfair. I do agree with you on that point. I am just saying that being unfair in the past is not a reason to keep being unfair in the present.

more unfair would be if it got more expensive or unobtainable (e.g trophy capes)

while im not disagreeing i am divided on the issue, on one hand sucks for those that spent tons of effort/time/money, but on the other hand:
    prices dropping for certain things is pretty natural and promotes a more level playing field
    its fun to earn the right to be on top, but competition is sometimes fun too
    additionally **** the cash shop aspect of S packs, tradeable packs would greatly hurt pwi's shtty gamble to be strong by sending us a lot of $$$ business model
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wouldn't mind them being "Stashable" so that you could make balanced out sets for all of your (in-account) characters..

But making them "Tradable/Sellable" would only work out as a very bad idea financially, leaving another way to make another hyper-inflation cost market do to them being "Tradable & Sellable" a niche market, that a few manipulative traders would once again use to make themselves both overly powerful and manipulatively rich by cornering the market again sadly {b:surrender} while the rest of the in-game economy would once again begin to go into an insanely bloated inflation again because of them and thats a market spike no one can really afford anymore do to {Wanmei} **** around with all the drop items (values) nerfing...

So I'd have to say no to making them tradable outside of ones own account...b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    seitori wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind them being "Stashable" so that you could make balanced out sets for all of your (in-account) characters..

But making them "Tradable/Sellable" would only work out as a very bad idea financially, leaving another way to make another hyper-inflation cost market do to them being "Tradable & Sellable" a niche market, that a few manipulative traders would once again use to make themselves both overly powerful and manipulatively rich by cornering the market again sadly {b:surrender} while the rest of the in-game economy would once again begin to go into an insanely bloated inflation again because of them and thats a market spike no one can really afford anymore do to {Wanmei} **** around with all the drop items (values) nerfing...

So I'd have to say no to making them tradable outside of ones own account...b:surrenderb:surrender

Have to totally agree with this.
  • ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
    ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is someone on Arch server who almost has the full neuma portal set (Thats the Best S card set)b:laugh