Asceia's PK/NW/TW thread

Options

Comments

• michaeljordan27
    michaeljordan27 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I got some feedbacks:
    post video/parts of where u die/lose to these people also.
    b:bye
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I got some feedbacks:
    post video/parts of where u die/lose to these people also.

I did, the first fight against Durex shows me dying to him. I didn't have any recorded of me dying to the other players at the time though.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Noice
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    2strunk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • xtoraah
    edited September 2014
    Options
    2strunk

Ain't got nothing on Minkaa though. b:surrender
  • michaeljordan27
    edited September 2014
    Options
    xtoraah wrote: »
    I did, the first fight against Durex shows me dying to him. I didn't have any recorded of me dying to the other players at the time though.

Not correct.
    I was present at the time u fought durex and cursed both. You died multiple times to both (probably more than you won). Basically whenever you die..the footage automatically gets misplayed/deleted I suppose as you mentioned you don't have any.
    The thread said you want feedback....If that's the case learn to accept your mistakes and instead of putting a video together of your wins only to make yourself look 'strunk', post the entire thing.
  • xtoraah
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Not correct.
    I was present at the time u fought durex and cursed both. You died multiple times to both (probably more than you won). Basically whenever you die..the footage automatically gets misplayed/deleted I suppose as you mentioned you don't have any.

I don't record every single fight I have. No, you were not present when I fight cursed in the set of fights I posted, however you might have been at a later date when I fought him, which I didn't record.
    The thread said you want feedback....If that's the case learn to accept your mistakes and instead of putting a video together of your wins only to make yourself look 'strunk', post the entire thing.

Constructive feedback, yes. If you think every fight in my video was a win then you didn't get very far through it, which makes everything you say, hold no merit b:bye

I appreciate the feedback nonetheless!
  • michaeljordan27
    edited September 2014
    Options
    xtoraah wrote: »
    I don't record every single fight I have. No, you were not present when I fight cursed in the set of fights I posted, however you might have been at a later date when I fought him, which I didn't record.

Constructive feedback, yes. If you think every fight in my video was a win then you didn't get very far through it, which makes everything you say, hold no merit b:bye

I appreciate the feedback nonetheless!

I certainly was there, and yes I have seen the whole video with 1 death to durex in first match. That still does not change what I am implying here. I'm sure there were other people there too when these 1v1s took place and can testament to you dieing . Call it whatever you want (those 1v1s took place some other time), this video has nothing to do with trying to get feedback but trying to boast with cut and paste clips.

If you notice on cursed and uryanz and few others videos, they put everything they record rather than cut-and-paste, which makes it worth watching.
    Try finding better excuses like (my fraps or w/e recording program stopped working when I died) and maybe we will believe you.
  • xtoraah
    edited September 2014
    Options
    this video has nothing to do with trying to get feedback but trying to boast with cut and paste clips.

Quite wrong. I have nothing to prove, nor do I have anything to "boast" about. This was made purely for entertainment, and a starter video to see where I can go from here, and if you think otherwise, well, you should probably stop taking things so seriously.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    It sucks because you didn't record enough fights where you die!@!@! get better at hitting record d00d
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    To be honest, it sounds like there is a lot of hate here. If the feedback is simply "don't post only wins", and the creator acknowledged that, what more is there to argue about? Are you going to somehow prove that he recorded his losses and simply chose to not put them in for reasons other than being inexperienced with video making?

Also, I don't watch any video longer than 15 minutes. Proper editing and picking out the best fights only is commendable.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Agreed, if you really badly want to see fights where he loses, fight him, beat him, record and edit it, add music to it, render and upload it to YouTube. Share it.

*crickets*
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    How did I miss that you had started making pk videos.
    I love how you are getting nearly as much hate as I was b:chuckle
  • toraah
    toraah Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    How did I miss that you had started making pk videos.
    I love how you are getting nearly as much hate as I was b:chuckle

I don't look at it like hate, more like... Motivation!
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    toraah wrote: »
    I don't look at it like hate, more like... Motivation!

You're so TSM Amazing!
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    After actually watching your video and paying attention just a few suggestions, these are things I personally have found make me do better in pk, they might also apply to you?

I tried to type in a way that wont offend you or whatever but I am not the most diplomatic person :L

Your skill bar is a mess man, maybe lay it out in a way that means you can use your 1 through 5 hot keys for your quick cast skills, I have elim, life hunter, condensed, spell and knife throw 1 through 5 respectively. I find it makes you react faster and more instinctively. Takes a little to get used to but idk, you might want to give it a try? Just watch your mouse around the 10-15 second mark xD

Why dont you, vs an archer, have heart of steel?
    I run HoS on my genie at all times, metal damage is the most common magic damage, coming from archers, seekers, clerics and now storm whatever their name is.
    Compared to you I have **** gear, but coming from a squishy pov, it is amazing how much damage you can ignore by popping hos. It trolls the hell out of ea's and ep's

Heart of fire/flame/burniness vs a wizzy.
    Nuff said.

:)
  • toraah
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Your skill bar is a mess man, maybe lay it out in a way that means you can use your 1 through 5 hot keys for your quick cast skills, I have elim, life hunter, condensed, spell and knife throw 1 through 5 respectively. I find it makes you react faster and more instinctively. Takes a little to get used to but idk, you might want to give it a try? Just watch your mouse around the 10-15 second mark xD

PWI is the only game I do not use hotkeys on for the most part, besides mouse buttons I have certain skills bound to. I could rearrange my skills, but I really don't have enough interest in the game to do it.
    Why dont you, vs an archer, have heart of steel?
    Reason being, I usually don't feel like running to a genie NPC everytime I go to fight an archer/seeker/cleric in a 1v1. I have HoS on my genie usually for TW, but I enjoy having celestial sword on over HoS for them clutch purges outside of TW.
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    not sure how i just noticed this but toraah, u have a lvl 105 barb?? :O

nice video though!
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • eagleff
    eagleff Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Nice video ^_^ Keep posting :P

And i don't know what's the point behind these people talking about putting you deaths in the video. I mean we all die, even so we don't put them in the video because it's a waste of the video time. I like you're play style. It's unique.

Keep up the videos coming ^^
  • toraah
    edited April 2015
    Options
    eagleff wrote: »
    Nice video ^_^ Keep posting :P

And i don't know what's the point behind these people talking about putting you deaths in the video. I mean we all die, even so we don't put them in the video because it's a waste of the video time. I like you're play style. It's unique.

Keep up the videos coming ^^

Thanks! I actually do have more videos, I might add them to this thread or create a new thread and post all my videos on there, I don't know yet.
    not sure how i just noticed this but toraah, u have a lvl 105 barb?? :O

nice video though!

Nope, blame PWE's glitchy forums
  • toraah
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Updated to add in more recent videos.
  • sirrohan16
    sirrohan16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good videos! b:victory
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    torah is mean, and a nubby nub :P

oh dang, ur a marshal in nem, don't boot meh I'll be back some day.
  • toraah
    edited April 2015
    Options
    torah is mean, and a nubby nub :P

oh dang, ur a marshal in nem, don't boot meh I'll be back some day.

Caww! Haven't seen you in a long time.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    x gon' give it to ya
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    x gon' give it to ya

what do you want mark