GMs please 3x Exp .

Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hello, Would be nice to have a 3x Exp event for a week ... ( Not 2x Drops ) .Tyvm . b:thanks
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yeah well, i rather see fc back. b:surrender
  • eyebegrindin
    eyebegrindin Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yeah well, i rather see fc back. b:surrender

FC is still there... it didn't go anywhere. it's still a viable way to level up.

i mean jesus harold christ, how did you plvl babies get along before hypers?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Oracles!

... Assuming they were here before hypers. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They definitely were, judging by item IDs listed in pwdatabase. The oracle books start at 7738, and hyperstones are in the 27k range.

Let us not forget zhen parties, with training esotericas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Icedog - Dreamweaver
    Icedog - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They definitely were, judging by item IDs listed in pwdatabase. The oracle books start at 7738, and hyperstones are in the 27k range.

I certainly remember those days. Zhen parties were so much fun. I miss the old days of PWI.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2015

I didn't mean the oracles being here before hypers. I was here before even the oracles. XD

I meant in reference the hyper addicted folks powerleveling on oracles before hypers were a thing, assuming said people were here that long ago since most of them came long after hypers did.

Though zhen parties were a bit harder to powerlevel on depending on your role in them (the pullers and pickers had the tough job and the zhenners had to at least check on their charms if they had maxed out those skills). Especially since crashing zhen parties was an art and a constant thing. One that, admittedly, I enjoyed WAY too much both performing and murdering those who performed it on my parties. b:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I recall unbound Oracle IIs being in supply stashes early on (possibly from the institution of supply stashes) and Wicked Pirates being overbooked. That would put Oracle abuse prior to hypers being added.

Now the Wicked Pirates are as lonely as Frostcovered City. No more catshops selling Oracles in Angler's Village.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I didn't mean the oracles being here before hypers. I was here before even the oracles. XD
    . b:laugh

Admit itb:angry. you were playing this game before it was invented.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    edited April 2015
    I recall unbound Oracle IIs being in supply stashes early on (possibly from the institution of supply stashes) and Wicked Pirates being overbooked. That would put Oracle abuse prior to hypers being added.

Now the Wicked Pirates are as lonely as Frostcovered City. No more catshops selling Oracles in Angler's Village.
    Wicked Pirates and Supply Stashes were the second wave. The old original one was Striped Spider King thanks to the Jolly Jones event where you'd exchange Guardian Angels (well, before they became scrolls) for a neat quest that had a chance to get you some G6 or G7 (forgot which) shards and some absolutely awesome low level rings.... and oracles. Gold went from like 120k to 145k during that week and merchants like myself were making crazy (at the time) profits from it. b:laugh

And oh man the lines. Good times! So good, in fact, that we'd see less fun versions of threads like this in General and such because KSing was SERIOUS BUSINESS YO! b:laugh
    Admit itb:angry. you were playing this game before it was invented.
    Oh ****, he's on to me! Better erase him and the evidence! b:avoid
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    FC is still there... it didn't go anywhere. it's still a viable way to level up.

Gamma... so much gamma...

And actually doing quests (remember when that was a thing???)
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • opkossy
    edited April 2015
    Gamma... so much gamma...

And actually doing quests (remember when that was a thing???)

Remember people NOT LEVELING so they could stay in gamma range and use it to fund themselves getting stuff like that super epic TT90+5 with 2-3x G6 shards?

... On that note, the fact that TT90+5 with 2-3x G6 shards was considered high-end gear instead of worthless junk!

PS: When are you gonna start playing that pure str BM? b:laugh
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Remember people NOT LEVELING so they could stay in gamma range and use it to fund themselves getting stuff like that super epic TT90+5 with 2-3x G6 shards?

... On that note, the fact that TT90+5 with 2-3x G6 shards was considered high-end gear instead of worthless junk!

PS: When are you gonna start playing that pure str BM? b:laugh

Pure str BM b:victory
    ln5aR6B.jpg