That #2 spot

DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Tideswell (East)
So with the recent shift of a chunk of well geared players from BootyCamp (lol @ War's recent recruit messages btw) and a few from Dynasty moving over to their new home in Equinox, things are hotting up for that #2 spot in strongest TW factions on our lil server.

I think it's still too close to call, and until they finally fight each other we won't know for sure, but I think atm Dynasty probably still has the edge in terms of experience and strategy, though Equinox is gaining that, catching up and maybe overtaking in gear levels pretty fast. So many random r9rr's I've never heard of before popping out the woodwork, have to give it to Equinox leadership been quite a dramatic turnaround for them so far.

Will they be able to hold it together and pull off a 'Relic' on Dyna. Does Wacky still have a few tricks up his sleeve, will lechi ever stop SoG'ing me. b:shocked

Would be good to hear your thoughts. b:victory

Let's keep it drama free ok Dramaweaver!
DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
Post edited by DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Let's keep it drama free ok Dramaweaver!

But that's impossible.
    Hodor for north of map 2015 s2
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    But that's impossible.
    Hodor for north of map 2015 s2

I see what you did there. b:laughb:laughb:chuckle
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    While Dynasty has officers like _Tara, with no shame whatsoever to log on their alts and talk **** they dont know about anyone not in Dynasty, or with the inabilities of Ragic. People that drive more people away than what they bring in, they won't be able to win anything. One only needs to look at the success they had leading Regenesis to realize the gravity of that decision. I have been hoping for a while its turned around but Wacky has made them their new circle of trust for better or worse and we can all see the results that decision has yielded over the past year. But ah well. You'd be better off asking LostPoet.

Dynasty has a strong core, and they will rebuild. Its the one thing I can be certain off just by looking at the history of this server. Can they rebuild into their TW success again? Reffer to the first paragraph.

Cant wait to see what Equinox TWs will look like, next weekend will be the real test. This week might not be a good indicator of their strength. Just like the first Dynasty - Tempest post merge wasnt. I cant say im not excited to see this. Its baby steps towards what a lot of people saw as possible and realistic actions that will balance TW. From this point on it will just be practice practice practice until all those big guns find their right balance and strategy. Hopefully they'll get in a few more role players and big names. Specially if we reffer back to the first paragraph.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2015
    Also in other news, Tempest would like to wish a warm welcome to our latest member GM BearClaw. GG.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2962l8z.png

Just to you know, balance TW.. b:avoid
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also in other news, Tempest would like to wish a warm welcome to our latest member GM BearClaw. GG.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2962l8z.png

Just to you know, balance TW.. b:avoid

Wait... can a GM join a faction?b:shocked
    In a territory war battle he can go alone no?b:shocked

Edited:Ok I watched the picture the second time paying more attention.
    giphy.gif

• LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have been hoping for a while its turned around but Wacky has made them their new circle of trust for better or worse and we can all see the results that decision has yielded over the past year. But ah well. You'd be better off asking LostPoet.

not point fingers or saying anything....
    so don't just "lostpoet posted something, everyone attack him!!!!!"

but andres... can you rephrase the question / comment.
    and i'll be happy to comment on it....

b:surrender don't exactly understand what you mean here and don't want to misinterpret...
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Dianna_Storm - Dreamweaver
    Dianna_Storm - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "While Dynasty has officers like _Tara, with no shame whatsoever to log on their alts and talk **** they dont know about anyone not in Dynasty, or with the inabilities of Ragic."

Hmmmm.... so you say I logged in just to poke at you? You really need to have those meds checked. I will say what I want on what ever toon I happen to be on. As to the rest of your "dialog", you would know best of talking ****. You've been saying nothing but for years.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2015
    Easy to believe. Since I've made you now come on forums on yet another alt and grace us with your first post. Welcome to the forums.

Lets stay on subject and talk about things that matter though

LostPoet, i guess if i could ask a question what do you think, as an ex Dynasty member are the main reasons why this mass migration occurred.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    While Dynasty has officers like _Tara, with no shame whatsoever to log on their alts and talk **** they dont know about anyone not in Dynasty, or with the inabilities of Ragic.

You mean like all the Tempest players that stalk me while I'm doing my dailies and harass me in PM's from their alts? Like fallon. If you aren't gonna condemn all players that do such behavior, stop using special pleading to condemn those not in your cliche. It's dishonest at best.

You are really in no place to talk. And I've never ever seen pablo talking **** in world chat. On any of his alts that i actually know. But you never actually play the game, so what do you know?

Evidence. Otherwise they are just random assertions. I'd be glad to link you to the 100+screenshots i have of Tempest people harassing me, but lets not talk about facts ya know, cause 'muh feels'.
    edited April 2015
    You mean like all the Tempest players that stalk me while I'm doing my dailies and harass me in PM's from their alts? Like fallon. If you aren't gonna condemn all players that do such behavior, stop using special pleading to condemn those not in your cliche. It's dishonest at best.

You are really in no place to talk. And I've never ever seen pablo talking **** in world chat. On any of his alts that i actually know. But you never actually play the game, so what do you know?

Evidence. Otherwise they are just random assertions. I'd be glad to link you to the 100+screenshots i have of Tempest people harassing me, but lets not talk about facts ya know, cause 'muh feels'.

To be fair, you're one of the biggest wc trolls (feel free to take that as a positive or negative) so Tempest members and Dynasty members and EQ members and **** knows half the server will probably harass you in pm's about x y or z at some point in time because your behaviour attracts it. I know you probably aren't fussed by it or you wouldn't continue to heckle wc, but it comes with the territory. Like damn, quite a few people on the forums also think you're full of **** even Asterelle, which is quite an achievement wp lel.

As for Tara_ I've seen him make snidey comments, mostly after losing TW so maybe a bit of butthurt'edness etc a bit of trash here and there, none of it really all that newsworthy. I think the point was that he's now an officer so it's a reflection on the faction. Members aren't held to the same level of standards that officers are.

Though I agree let's stay on topic here.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Calling people out on trolling by posting a bunch of unbacked allegations and insults. Nice. Mirror. Go find one. Nau.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
    edited April 2015
    Calling people out on trolling by posting a bunch of unbacked allegations and insults. Nice. Mirror. Go find one. Nau.

Probably best to quote who you're directing this to!
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited April 2015
    Oh look, it turned into one of those threads, again.
    Pots calling kettles black and vice versa.

On the topic, considering the lack of responses about the so called #2 spot, I would say people probably don't really care.
    TW every week so far, just by looking on fridays on the map, is a bunch of predictable TW's every single week, with predictable outcomes.

Tempest (still) has a raging boner for dynasty,
    Dynasty goes after smaller factions lately,
    Equinox goes after smaller factions as well (considering they did grow in power, but not substaintally enough to do anything against tempest on their own either).
    Kindrid fights bootycamp.
    Tempest wins the season in the end.

There, I just summarized the current TW season, time to move on to the next.
    Oh wait, that will be (as things are now) just be a repeat.

The only TW that could MAYBE be interesting would be if there would be a dynasty vs equinox TW (I don't know if i missed that since i was away for a little while lately).
    But I haven't seen that happen yet.

On the part of talking **** on world chat:
    I see people from tempest do it,
    I see people from dyna do it,
    I see people from other known factions do it.

Hench the pot calling kettles black comment at the start of my post.
    Soon™
    edited April 2015

On the topic, considering the lack of responses about the so called #2 spot, I would say people probably don't really care.
    TW every week so far, just by looking on fridays on the map, is a bunch of predictable TW's every single week, with predictable outcomes.

Tempest (still) has a raging boner for dynasty,
    Dynasty goes after smaller factions lately,
    Equinox goes after smaller factions as well (considering they did grow in power, but not substaintally enough to do anything against tempest on their own either).
    Kindrid fights bootycamp.
    Tempest wins the season in the end.

There, I just summarized the current TW season, time to move on to the next.
    Oh wait, that will be (as things are now) just be a repeat.

The only TW that could MAYBE be interesting would be if there would be a dynasty vs equinox TW (I don't know if i missed that since i was away for a little while lately).
    But I haven't seen that happen yet.

Thanks for making a reply on topic. Only slight issue;

>Says no ones cares about the #2 spot
    >Says the only TW that could be interesting is Dynasty vs Equinox
    >So... the TW that would determine the #2 spot..

Error: One of more circular references in dat logic which might cause sense to calculate incorrectly. b:shocked

Unless of course you were building up to that point in which case ignore the above.

I'm not quite sure why they haven't had a fight yet, I think it's like an arms race where both sides are recruiting hard in anticipation of what could be their most important fight in determining their respective futures. In the meanwhile taking out the smaller factions. I think it was in Dynasty's interest to make the fight happen weeks ago, and it's in Equinox's best interest to delay the fight as much as possible as Equinox are having more success recruiting TW ready people as of late.

It all depends on how well EQ can recruit over the next few weeks before they finally clash with Dynasty. Also whether Dynasty's non-TW-active peeps decide to attend TW due to it not being Tempest.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for making a reply on topic. Only slight issue;

>Says no ones cares about the #2 spot
    >Says the only TW that could be interesting is Dynasty vs Equinox
    >So... the TW that would determine the #2 spot..

Error: One of more circular references in dat logic which might cause sense to calculate incorrectly. b:shocked

It's because that TW is not occurring, and I don't see anyone relevant enough from those factions within this thread or taking actions in-game to determine it.
    Save from Sol spamming the world chat.

So, to me that seems like no one really cares about it. At least not to anyone from dynasty nor equinox.

ps: we all know hodor would pound the map to the ground, no contest #hodor2015winter
    Soon™
    edited April 2015
    half the server will probably harass you in pm's about x y or z at some point in time because your behaviour attracts it. I know you probably aren't fussed by it or you wouldn't continue to heckle wc, but it comes with the territory.

Sorry but no, the fact you would sit up here and try and justify targeted harassment shows how full of **** you are Dark. That's reprehensible. Name one person that i go out of my way, to harass in PM's and from my alts. Because i can assure you there isn't any. I don't make a habit of blocking people, but the ones i do, normally deserve it. Like one person, but now that her wiz is blocked, she switched to a new toon, and i blocked that one, and she switched to a new toon. Does that come with the territory too? That's bull and you know it. Because if it was anyone not in your cliche you would not defend such behavior.

By that same logic, Tempest deserves every bit of snide comments they get in wc, which means you and Andres shouldn't be here complaining, because it 'comes with the territory'. The hypocrisy.

And to be fair, Asterelle was put in her place several times on sin issues, it's not my fault she put her foot in her mouth. That's what happens when you speak before checking facts, and assume you have god-like powers on a forum. I honestly don't care what she thinks. What i care is whether the information i give is factual or not, and i do a lot of thinking and research to make sure it is. Just like me, everyone is subject to scrutiny. So she can shove it.

Back on topic now. I don't know what is going on in Dyna, it's sad to see the state that it is left in.

Eq has been getting a lot of geared players lately, but i feel like that isn't because they want to be in EQ, its mainly due to them not wanting to be in tempest or dyna, but still want to TW against smaller factions, where they actually matter. That isn't bad in itself, but they may end up leaving or forming new factions sooner or later, which is a problem for EQ.

I personally, as Heals said, don't care about the #2 spot. I personally just prefer to see healthy competition in TW, and people learning from it. But that is not whats happening. Why hasn't Dyna fought EQ?

Wacky always said he wouldn't get into the habit of attacking smaller factions, but he's doing exactly that right now. So that leads me to think, what in Dyna has changed? Tempest lost a few heavy hitters, but not enough to make too much of a difference.

Right now though I'm thinking tempest is #1 in strenght, Dyna #2, EQ#3, BC #4, Kindred #5.
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    b:laugh blah blah blah blah.... Who cares about #1 spot or even #2? I don't, more TW less **** talk... Even better more PK in west or where ever..

Let's break free from this cycle when one faction ahead it always the same **** over and over from the time i been playing pwi.. Lets have some fun, all needs to stop catching feelings about who better than who or what faction better than the other..

To clear up all this up all needs to have a 1v1.. Cause dealing with Tw wise will not settle anything..

Example... Let's say EQ get the so called "#1 Spot" then i guess the issuse would be that all the well geared players left other factions to go there and blah blah blah..

the cycle continues break free from the ****..b:surrender

relax and listen to a beautiful song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IIZPURwTK8
    Bahamas represent
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2015
    Dem beats slew, much love.

Targetted harassment is such an open concept. I for example could consider your constant attempts to throw jabs at my posts as targetted harassment. **** i could even throw a race card in there and say that i feel you target me because im Hispanic.

But im not a crybaby.

The fact that Tara came onto this post, admitted to being in an alt while talking **** about people. Then justified it by both stating that it was circumstancial that he happened to be on an alt and that my responses to his comments were enough to justify his actions should be enough evidence for you to accept the comment and move the **** on. But you insist in attacking me at a personal level, as you have done in previous posts. Maybe this is why you feel harassed by people from not just tempest, but Dynasty, BootyCamp... Im pretty sure EQ will join that list soon too, not that they will care either. Asterelle also harasses you in the forums, because accepting the alternative that people just reacts to you being a pompous jerk is just not possible amirite? Grow the **** up lol. DionDagger is the type of idiot that will accuse people of spitting at him on a rainy day. Even when we were all talking with our backs turned to him because we just don't care. Its a cry for help to be relevant.

I dont need to justify my game time to you buddy. But if youre gonna pull a guess out of your ***, at least inform yourself more about it. This bich demands me evidences and hasnt even bothered to check if im playing or going TW. Oh wait he cant, all the good TW factions already passed him over and or disposed of him.

I dont think i made a complaint, i made an assessment. Learn the differences. I can say "its raining" if you take that as "**** it, its raining" or as "its ****ing raining" thats entirely up to you, specially with written words. The words i use, the tone of them, the expressions will all play its part. All I said, as Ive said numerous times before, Dynasty has a rotten officer clique that was part of the rotten pieces that untimely brought regenesis down. The same poison that Equinox had in its roster and wisely got rid of right before this massive migration happened. Whether you agree or not thats your opinion and I respect it. If you want me to agree with you. Prove me wrong. Show me evidence. Dont throw personal attacks and expect people to agree with you. Thats exactly the type of **** that has people from other factions "harassing" you.

Dyna #2 lol. When did you last logged on?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Every faction has their rough patches. Is dyna perfect.. hell no, no faction is, it certainly isn't flawless either.

The same goes for any and all factions, and even individual people.

Whether 'hated'/disliked people are in charge or not, factions can still have quite a level of success, just look at how long the old EQ was quite the thorn in the side of calamity before they finally succumbed to the power/unity/camaraderie that calamity had, and the rest of the server couldn't muster up the strength/willpower or whatever else it was to stop calamity from taking over.

EQ wasn't flawless then, and neither was calamity, but cala was more liked from an outside point of view, and not just because they had the power/lands, as matter of fact people hated cala for that sole reason, but more often than not random people on the server respected cala's player base/community they had there. People generally liked people who had calamity over their name. (NO faction (or person for that matter) will ever be completely flawless/be liked by every single person you come across, enough bad experiences from people with the same faction over their head will undoubtedly cause people to hate it, even if it is just one person. Though I am sure many of you are already well aware of that bit.)

Even though there is sometimes less than favorable behavior from others regardless of what faction they are from, it doesn't mean that fires need to be lit/drama started/that faction should die. (Fortunately EQ was strong back then, and remained quite the thorn in calamity side after my unneeded/unnecessary comments I made back then. In other words I made a mistake back then, and if people from that time still have anger towards me about the drama I created then... I so can't blame them, I still beat myself up over what happened. I'm not saying I cause their downfall... but yea I am sure I didn't help their chances either so to speak.)

Right or wrong, sometimes it best to not try to correct the 'bad' behavior that we ourselves perceive that come from others, we need to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask ourselves what can we change about ourselves/can we do to get away from the situation without causing ourselves more headaches/headaches for others.

---

As for the #2 faction... well who knows for sure? Not I.

Only time will tell.

Right now it may seem like EQ has the upper-hand, but we will not know for sure until the two face off in tw.

Dynasty may have lost a few people in the past weeks/months but they are still alive and they are kicking, we do still see recruitment advertisements in world chat after all.

---

As for dion dagger, meh while he has annoyed me on an occasion or two, I haven't harassed him, hell I haven't even black listed him. (Takes quite a bit for someone to get on my blacklist and stay on it for too long) xD If he... or anyone else does annoy me ill either blacklist them for the time being, or do my best to stay calm/go afk. Though aye I am not perfect, or flawless sometimes I do get caught up in something I have no desire to be involved in.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2015
    Its great that you brought the point of Equinox because that allows me to ellaborate more on how an unfavorable officer group can hold a factions development down or break it apart in no time

Equinox while led by JaY never beat Calamity. Lost a great deal of potentially great players to calamity and nearly dissapeared. While led by Wolfgang EQ became a strong bonded community with cores and values that made their members stick through several months of TW losses. They weren't winning but they were a group of people that came and stayed together.

Then came Illyana, Dragoonz, Aubree, Ajay, Bodine. All great TW minds that were homegrown within this community formed by Wolfgang, the transition was seamless from a community to a TW powerhouse that finally stood up to Calamity. When Ajay and Illyana quit the game, EQ success faded away.

On the other side Calamity formed by Seraphim was a powerhouse. The rise of Ajay and his clique within EQ and the departure of Varsity, Mikinori, Lightaine, Seraphim and others weakened Calamity core officership. It split it between those that trusted Tyranny and those that trusted BB. Now, BB was not a TW genius but he was to a rebuilding Cala what wolfgang was to EQ. He eventually developped tremendous TW lead capabilities along the likes of Throck or Zsw. Conquered a map, then why did they all left to Regen? To escape a poisonous officer clique that was costing them more role players than what they could keep by staying with them. In Regenesis they found players from Inversion, HDT, Bushido, etc that became both huge roleplayers in some cases, in others, they became its doom.

I could go on.

Theres a difference between being a rotten apple and being a faction killer. Every faction has rotten apples, i agree completely, but you got to get rid of yout fsction killers if you want to be successful. I can be a rotten Apple to some. I agree with that notion at times. My behaviour can drive some players away and can cause the discontent of people within or outside tempest. But i know when to stop, when to apologize, when to shut up (if you as a player, or your opinion matters to me or my faction, for example). Contrary to some people's belief, I'm well aware that Tempest doesnt need me at all, that calamity didn't need me at all. That Regenesis didnt need me at all. That what I achieved leading they would have achieved in the same timeframe, faster or slower. That once i become more of a burden than an asset I'm the first one to suggest that I should step away. Mostly because its just a game. There's no use in playing it if youre not having fun. Being in a poisonous officership isnt fun. I wasnt fundamental to Regenesis which is why they survived without me, even though they stopped winning TW they held through BB, only when he was gone Regen was no more.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited April 2015
    Dem beats slew, much love.

Targetted harassment is such an open concept.

Only to an SJW. Harassment has one definition. Targeted abuse, constant, unwanted abuse. Someone that goes out of their way to make sure you have a bad day.

I for example could consider your constant attempts to throw jabs at my posts as targetted harassment. **** i could even throw a race card in there and say that i feel you target me because im Hispanic.

And im black, your point? Do i pm you in game? Do i constantly attack you when you are minding your own business? Do i constantly bring you up where you aren't even a factor? No? Then this line is bull and you know it.

But im not a crybaby.

Actions speak louder. You've QQed plenty of times about things. But I've never called you one. And i don't really care.

The fact that Tara came onto this post, admitted to being in an alt while talking **** about people.

I didn't know there was a rule against talking in wc on alts. Are you saying pablo logged on just to talk ****, or was he talking **** while he just so happened to be aon is alt? Not like you care, just as long as you are never criticized right?

Then justified it by both stating that it was circumstancial that he happened to be on an alt and that my responses to his comments were enough to justify his actions should be enough evidence for you to accept the comment and move the **** on.

>Talks about actions not being justified.
    >While defending people harassing me and slandering my name when im not online

The irony is just too much.

But you insist in attacking me at a personal level, as you have done in previous posts.

No i attacked your argument and called it reprehensable. Blatant strawman. I've said nothing about you as a person, because i dont ****ing care.

Maybe this is why you feel harassed by people from not just tempest, but Dynasty, BootyCamp...

Feel harassed? No. I have 100+ screen shots of a particular person slandering and harassing me, on a regular basis. Even after i blocked said persons main, and alts. They just made new toons that they only WC with for the sole purpose of harassing me. There are plenty of people that don't like me, but none of them have gone to such great leagths just to **** with me. Like i said, you are a text book hypocrite.

Im pretty sure EQ will join that list soon too, not that they will care either. Asterelle also harasses you in the forums, because accepting the alternative that people just reacts to you being a pompous jerk is just not possible amirite?

Did i ever say she harassed me? No. Thank you for showing how much of a liar you are though. Alternate=valid. Sorry if that burst your bubble. Facts speak for themselves.

Grow the **** up lol.

The irony is that only children like people feel the need to tell others to 'grow up'. Worry about yourself kthnks bai.

DionDagger is the type of idiot that will accuse people of spitting at him on a rainy day. Even when we were all talking with our backs turned to him because we just don't care. Its a cry for help to be relevant.

You first have to be online to do such a thing, which you never are. QQ more Andres. I still don't care.

I dont need to justify my game time to you buddy. But if youre gonna pull a guess out of your ***, at least inform yourself more about it. This bich demands me evidences and hasnt even bothered to check if im playing or going TW. Oh wait he cant, all the good TW factions already passed him over and or disposed of him.

Don't you mean i passed them? Once again you put your foot in your mouth as usual. I applied to Dyna once and got in with no problem. When i left, I haven't applied anywhere else. You just simply have no idea what you are talking about. You complain about person attacks, but all you can provide is one big ad hom attack, rather than arguing my actual points as usual.

I dont think i made a complaint, i made an assessment. Learn the differences.

>Implying that they can't be the same thing

Top ****ing kek.

I can say "its raining" if you take that as "**** it, its raining" or as "its ****ing raining" thats entirely up to you, specially with written words. The words i use,

the tone of them, Did you forget this is a text based forum?b:chuckle

the expressions will all play its part. All I said, as Ive said numerous times before, Dynasty has a rotten officer clique that was part of the rotten pieces that untimely brought regenesis down.

And Tempest has proven it has a rotten elitist cliche that will eventually bring it down. How is any one of them better than the other?

Special pleading fallacy. GG.

The same poison that Equinox had in its roster and wisely got rid of right before this massive migration happened. Whether you agree or not thats your opinion and I respect it. If you want me to agree with you. Prove me wrong. Show me evidence. Dont throw personal attacks and expect people to agree with you. Thats exactly the type of **** that has people from other factions "harassing" you.

Then i should harass you by that logic. Because this whole thing is one big attack on my personality, which you don't seem to understand. Maybe if you spent some time in game you would know more. But i forgot, you don't care, so why are you here again? I've proven you wrong. Time and time again. #DealWithIt. Your arguements are hypocritical and dont have a leg to stand on.

Its funny you talk about evidence while failing to provide any for your position. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Dyna #2 lol. When did you last logged on?

Remember that comment about not worrying about your game time? Take your own advice.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2015
    I give up. Again, failure to use the most basic skills of comprehensive reading. I'm just gonna stop now. If you can't tell the difference between punctuation marks and their relations to organized thoughts then I'm just wasting my time. You cannot butcher a sentence mid point to try to find an argument that's not there. Your failure to comprehend my thoughts and, rather project your own prejudices towards me and my faction on a half-done sentence isn't a conversation, not even a debate. It's plain stupid.

Further reading:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semicolon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_(linguistics)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Back on subject then. Care to contribute as to why has Dynasty lost about 20-25 of his best TW players to Equinox over the past 2 months? You do have plenty of experience with them after all. Anybody knows where LostPoet went?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I give up. Again, failure to use the most basic skills of comprehensive reading. I'm just gonna stop now. If you can't tell the difference between punctuation marks and their relations to organized thoughts then I'm just wasting my time. You cannot butcher a sentence mid point to try to find an argument that's not there. Your failure to comprehend my thoughts and, rather project your own prejudices towards me and my faction on a half-done sentence isn't a conversation, not even a debate. It's plain stupid.

Further reading:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semicolon
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_(linguistics)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

This does nothing for your argument and makes you look like a pedantic fool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited April 2015
    Sorry but no, the fact you would sit up here and try and justify targeted harassment shows how full of **** you are Dark. That's reprehensible. Name one person that i go out of my way, to harass in PM's and from my alts. Because i can assure you there isn't any. I don't make a habit of blocking people, but the ones i do, normally deserve it. Like one person, but now that her wiz is blocked, she switched to a new toon, and i blocked that one, and she switched to a new toon. Does that come with the territory too? That's bull and you know it. Because if it was anyone not in your cliche you would not defend such behavior.

By that same logic, Tempest deserves every bit of snide comments they get in wc, which means you and Andres shouldn't be here complaining, because it 'comes with the territory'. The hypocrisy.

And to be fair, Asterelle was put in her place several times on sin issues, it's not my fault she put her foot in her mouth. That's what happens when you speak before checking facts, and assume you have god-like powers on a forum. I honestly don't care what she thinks. What i care is whether the information i give is factual or not, and i do a lot of thinking and research to make sure it is. Just like me, everyone is subject to scrutiny. So she can shove it.

Chill. Reread what I wrote, I said it can be taken as a positive or a negative. When you point out someone's derp on wc or correct them, most people will ignore it/lol at it/get over it, but quite a few people take offence, some people will dislike you for it, others will spam pm harass you, some will go to even greater lengths to get 'revenge'. The point I'm making is that's the range of reactions you will get by doing that. Which doesn't mean you need to stop doing it or what you're doing deserves that kind of a response, I don't think it's justified, just don't kid yourself thinking that some people won't react to you like that. Hence the term comes with the territory.

What's with the clique talk. Like I said I'm not defending anyone here. Though I did think you had a lot thicker skin and would be immune to people spamming you with QQ or w/e. Anyways.
    Back on topic now. I don't know what is going on in Dyna, it's sad to see the state that it is left in.

Eq has been getting a lot of geared players lately, but i feel like that isn't because they want to be in EQ, its mainly due to them not wanting to be in tempest or dyna, but still want to TW against smaller factions, where they actually matter. That isn't bad in itself, but they may end up leaving or forming new factions sooner or later, which is a problem for EQ.

I personally, as Heals said, don't care about the #2 spot. I personally just prefer to see healthy competition in TW, and people learning from it. But that is not whats happening. Why hasn't Dyna fought EQ?

Wacky always said he wouldn't get into the habit of attacking smaller factions, but he's doing exactly that right now. So that leads me to think, what in Dyna has changed? Tempest lost a few heavy hitters, but not enough to make too much of a difference.

Right now though I'm thinking tempest is #1 in strenght, Dyna #2, EQ#3, BC #4, Kindred #5.

Yeah the #2 spot is always a tough one to be in, you basically lose to the #1 strength faction and most of the rest are rolls. The land count is important to many faction leaders not just because of trying to win the season but because the instinctive reaction when someone looks at the territory map is oh this faction has more land than the faction so they must be stronger. Which obviously isn't always the case but it's one of the things people look at when joining a TW faction. Could be one of many reasons why BootyCamp got pretty strong last season, and Equinox is getting strong this season.

Also near this stage of the season pretty much all apart from the top 3/4 factions are reduced to either one land so that rival smaller factions can still fight over that land or they are taken off the map if they aren't TW'ing and just collecting coin.

I do hope that Equinox can get strong enough to be a good rival for us, Dynasty has all but given up on their defends, they're still good sports and show up and it's a 20min roll, but when you compare it to some of our 2hr+ fights we've had vs them on their good days, it's pretty sad to see.

Why hasn't Dynasty fought Equinox yet, is precisely the question. I think Dynasty feels more comfortable going up against an unknown force on a defend as there's less pressure and you can sneak varying strength cata pushes down side lanes which can be harder for inexperienced factions to deal with, so I think they're probably waiting for Equinox to make the 1st move.

Also Kindrid is stronger than BootyCamp atm, by quite a margin.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited April 2015
    Chill. Reread what I wrote, I said it can be taken as a positive or a negative. When you point out someone's derp on wc or correct them, most people will ignore it/lol at it/get over it, but quite a few people take offence, some people will dislike you for it, others will spam pm harass you, some will go to even greater lengths to get 'revenge'. The point I'm making is that's the range of reactions you will get by doing that. Which doesn't mean you need to stop doing it or what you're doing deserves that kind of a response, I don't think it's justified, just don't kid yourself thinking that some people won't react to you like that. Hence the term comes with the territory.

What's with the clique talk. Like I said I'm not defending anyone here. Though I did think you had a lot thicker skin and would be immune to people spamming you with QQ or w/e. Anyways.

I do. But i don't tolerate harassment. And lately people have decided since what they are doing doesn't affect me in the slightest, they decided to go after my girlfriend with rumors and insults. That is going too far, and i will kill to protect those i love. I have a thick skin, hideously thick, however she, does not. It's like if a person that has beef with you starts attacking Ano because of that. I can accept that people will go to great lentghs to harass me. But they aren't just harassing me, they are harassing her as well.

Yeah the #2 spot is always a tough one to be in, you basically lose to the #1 strength faction and most of the rest are rolls. The land count is important to many faction leaders not just because of trying to win the season but because the instinctive reaction when someone looks at the territory map is oh this faction has more land than the faction so they must be stronger. Which obviously isn't always the case but it's one of the things people look at when joining a TW faction. Could be one of many reasons why BootyCamp got pretty strong last season, and Equinox is getting strong this season.

Also near this stage of the season pretty much all apart from the top 3/4 factions are reduced to either one land so that rival smaller factions can still fight over that land or they are taken off the map if they aren't TW'ing and just collecting coin.

I do hope that Equinox can get strong enough to be a good rival for us, Dynasty has all but given up on their defends, they're still good sports and show up and it's a 20min roll, but when you compare it to some of our 2hr+ fights we've had vs them on their good days, it's pretty sad to see.

Why hasn't Dynasty fought Equinox yet, is precisely the question. I think Dynasty feels more comfortable going up against an unknown force on a defend as there's less pressure and you can sneak varying strength cata pushes down side lanes which can be harder for inexperienced factions to deal with, so I think they're probably waiting for Equinox to make the 1st move.

Also Kindrid is stronger than BootyCamp atm, by quite a margin.

I don't see many Kindred people outside of afk spot, so it was an estimate, i could be very wrong.

I'm still waiting to see what moves Dyna and EQ will make with the new power shifts. Troya and Regen have been recruiting as well, and a lot of players are leaving the TW circuit (like myself). Maybe the non-TW factions will allow new players to gear up and TW with the bigger factions. Quite a few newer r9rr sins on the server that I've seen farm theirs, and are quite invested in thier sins. Also new r9rr duskblades and strombringers will provide people with some more options of classes. I'll be looking foward to future TW video's. Hopefully some new talent will arise.
    edited April 2015
    So Dynasty and EQ had a 3hr TW where Dynasty was able to hold the defend last week. So I'd say they're pretty evenly matched at the moment or EQ could improve slightly strategy/timing wise.

Though Dynasty has lost another chunk of players since so this could start tipping the scales towards EQ, and the rate at which Dynasty is losing players atm is pretty alarming.

This week could be a deciding week for both sides, I'm expecting an improvement from EQ. Good luck to all!
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2015
    So Dynasty and EQ had a 3hr TW where Dynasty was able to hold the defend last week. So I'd say they're pretty evenly matched at the moment or EQ could improve slightly strategy/timing wise.

Though Dynasty has lost another chunk of players since so this could start tipping the scales towards EQ, and the rate at which Dynasty is losing players atm is pretty alarming.

This week could be a deciding week for both sides, I'm expecting an improvement from EQ. Good luck to all!

Dyna only lost about 7 people from the time of eq war until now. (some of which I am not even sure were even present in the EQ war, though i believe most were.)

Although I do see where your coming from with the 'alarming' rate... it does seem like dyna is going through some very turbulent times.

It does seem like dyna is loosing quite the chunk of players, but it does have some very capable twers left in it, who knows what will/would happen if dyna does lose to EQ, sure I am sure you/we all have our theories, but really only time will tell.

What I am trying to say, while dyna may seem weaker, it still shouldn't be taken too lightly we are still quite strong/I believe we could cause another stalemate battle if EQ decides to attack us again this weekend.

--

EDIT: 5/2/2015 - Equinox is officially the number 2 faction now. At least until something tips the tides again. (Grats)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • toughguy24
    toughguy24 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    At stupid work. Anyone know who won the EQ vs dyna fight today? Or was it another draw? Ty
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    toughguy24 wrote: »
    At stupid work. Anyone know who won the EQ vs dyna fight today? Or was it another draw? Ty

EQ won. (in about 30 minutes give or take a bit)

• toughguy24
    toughguy24 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Wow 30 minutes. Big difference from last tw of 3 hours. Wonder how many will exit Dyna now?b:chuckleb:chuckle maybe it's time for Wacky join Eq and have some big boy fights with tempest.