Myriad debuffs

mistressmuerta
mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Venomancer
I think the venomancer debuffs for myriad debuffs should be increased to 180% vs players and remain 100% for pve to negate primal passives. The new passives are nice but render one of our most threatening debuffs usless, even after a purge. I'm sure some argue would that makes demon primal ironwood unfair. Easy fix...patch it back to its lvl 11 0 pdef with the adds of primal version instead of 180%. Its chance based so its not some game breaking skill........Some of the evolved pet skill debuffs should have longer durations also (at least 10 secs) but thats another forum topic
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also pets should've inherited spirit and reduce properly DoT skills, buuuuuut that's never gonna happend too, soo get over it.
  • mistressmuerta
    edited April 2015
    I agree that it would be an amazing perk for pets to inherit spirit. As far as dot skills go, pets do not get the same pvp reduction as players because they are coded similiarly to mobs. My original post was merely a suggestion. While we are disccusing suggestions "that's never gonna happend too," I will list several things pw players have claimed will never happen.

There will never be ranged pet skills

There will never be aoe pet skills

The nix will always be the strongest pet

Pets will never be able to travel from air to water or from water to land ect.

Whew, glad this was taken care of in the chrono quest or it may have never gonna happend.b:chuckle

If pwe can find away to make it cost money it can happen.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Alternatively, they could leave the Myriad debuffs as is, but increase the proc rate a little.
    They also need to do something about Frost Scarab and Soul Link/Shatter. They are okay skills, but the chi cost for them makes little sense for what the skills do.

It would be nice if they had another all-class skill updates like they did with the Sirens of War expansion (if I recall correctly). A lot of classes still have skills that need to be updated. Primal skills intended to fix some of these outdated skills, but it didn't work too well. Some classes even got screwed over in some aspects (Demon Redstone, Archers in general etc.).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • mistressmuerta
    edited April 2015
    Yay.....I was hoping to bait you out Desdi!!! You always have such good advice and input on topics in the veno department....I couldn't agree more with your post.b:pleased
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i agree on increasing proc rate. Especially for sage venos we count on those debuffs to get a kill and if they never proc were never gonna get a kill. A primal myriad would be neat. Id farm 60 bloods for that.
  • astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    increased proc rate plz alot of times i feel like im just wasting my chi when using myraids

Veno is love. Veno is life.