Why Event gold Code Gone - And GM's Dreamchaser pack....

Options
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hello, so there was this Event gold code we got on wc from ppl ... used on 1 account then after short time it expired .

Whats the deal now it's barely 30min time ?

And Can we please get a dreamchaser code it's been long... and a 3x Exp .
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Cause it was made to be a 30minutes code, end of story

b:bye
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ballenato wrote: »

not all people are non stop in the game.
    there is something called reality and something called '' the need to sleep''.
    30 minute is not enough.
    at least it should have been 1 day.
    giphy.gif

• Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ballenato wrote: »

Uh, it was Easter Sunday for most people too. It's a holiday and they should know better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Morai GMs do this quite a bit. It's nothing new and it's just a bonus for the people that happened to be logged on at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Morai GMs do this quite a bit. It's nothing new and it's just a bonus for the people that happened to be logged on at the moment.

This. It's a little bonus for those on Morai (or who have friends on Morai) that happen to be around at the time and nothing more. They never intend for the codes they give out at those times to be things for everyone or to last any length of time. Merely a bonus for those who are there and if you don't happen to be there at the time then oh well.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    b:pleased Ok so a 30 minute code, I wonder how many people are gonna want "x3 xp & x2 drops" for 30 minutes, to compensate for missing out on it?? b:chuckleb:victory
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This. It's a little bonus for those on Morai (or who have friends on Morai) that happen to be around at the time and nothing more. They never intend for the codes they give out at those times to be things for everyone or to last any length of time. Merely a bonus for those who are there and if you don't happen to be there at the time then oh well.

Ok , lets talk about Morai ... With all respect to ppl in there .

Morai is missing something ? Don't u know morai is selling untradable Event gold/dreamchaser packs and charms, IF NOT worst than that and we dont know more than those 3 .

Why this doesn't happen or allowed to happen on other servers, We also need those items obtained easier .... new server or not it's not our own fault to get items in more hard ways .
    My friends programmers all say it's not possible unless PWI it self allows it by making a hole in the server .. or when the server starts by them releasing item's to be able to trade .

And back to main subject, There was a big release of codes weekly . then arc had a problem which is solved 100% now . Why don't we get codes in better timing as half as before .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options

Morai is missing something ? Don't u know morai is selling untradable Event gold/dreamchaser packs and charms, IF NOT worst than that and we dont know more than those 3 .
    Knew about it long ago. It's part of what made sparkie's bosses have him slow down on (and eventually practically halt) codes. Those aren't the only things either but they're the most common ones.
    Why this doesn't happen or allowed to happen on other servers, We also need those items obtained easier .... new server or not it's not our own fault to get items in more hard ways .
    My friends programmers all say it's not possible unless PWI it self allows it by making a hole in the server .. or when the server starts by them releasing item's to be able to trade .
    It's an exploit very few of the general populace actually know about and that even fewer overall can pull off nowadays due to changes that were made because of this abuse. It's not allowed regardless of server, just that Morai has the largest amount of people doing it and the most obvious use by extension.

Your friends are wrong or made up, by the way. It's an exploit that allowed this to happen and not something PWE chose to do. The fact that PWE didn't want it to happen is why sparkie had to cut back on codes, something he said himself multiple times when the subject was brought up.
    And back to main subject, There was a big release of codes weekly . then arc had a problem which is solved 100% now . Why don't we get codes in better timing as half as before .
    Depending on the issue, I wouldn't call it 100% solved. Also, in case you haven't kept up with the general news, PWE had a huge amount of layoffs recently and codes were more of sparkie's own initiative to try and help the players than a company based thing. So unless sparkie's actively around AND isn't getting his hands tied by his bosses weekly codes aren't a likely thing. Morai's just lucky enough to have active staff occasionally pop in and toss them a quick code.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    One cannot expect to get all freebies offered by the GMs. You can complain that the code being viable for only 30 minutes was too short, but it was still a nice token from the GM for those able to take advantage of it (and before you say apparently I was one who was able, I was not.)

I don't mind that I missed it, and still extend a thanks to the GM that have out the code regardless of the times duration. Maybe next time I will be in game when it happens.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options

Part of past. They were selling old packs which have got bugged when arc was introduced. Now its impossible
    I don't know that if you aware that 80% of Morai people didn't got code as well because it was only 30 min code as gift from one of GMs for Easter

Well here you just being ungrateful for all the "free" stuff you are getting.

And why didnt u complained when "Smoke Over Arch" event was 5am time for ppl on Morai. Why don't you complain that people in EU pays for gold more then people in U.S. and why don't you complain when maintenance for EU server happening morning hours not night hours
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    not all people are non stop in the game.
    there is something called reality and something called '' the need to sleep''.
    30 minute is not enough.
    at least it should have been 1 day.

So, not everyone participates in every event. I didn't get it either, and am not feeling bad about it. I don't get the rewards from Tigers either since I can't play much on mondays. Or jungle ruins on tuesdays for that matter. It's a gimmick for those who are on. Those who are not, better luck next time.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • bloodedone87
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So, not everyone participates in every event. I didn't get it either, and am not feeling bad about it. I don't get the rewards from Tigers either since I can't play much on mondays. Or jungle ruins on tuesdays for that matter. It's a gimmick for those who are on. Those who are not, better luck next time.

the difference is that those events are every week.
    the code was only available for 30 minutes and God knows when it will be a new one.
    people are feeling different. you dont feel bad about ok but I felt a little bit sad cause I wanted event gold.
    giphy.gif

• Evryn - Morai
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Given the amount of stuff they've been throwing at us with the anniversary events - including the logon event that also included eventgold, it's sounding mightily ungrateful to cry about this one short term code you missed. If you're that desperate for eventgold, take some scratchcards from the sparkly crystals.

• bloodedone87
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Given the amount of stuff they've been throwing at us with the anniversary events - including the logon event that also included eventgold, it's sounding mightily ungrateful to cry about this one short term code you missed. If you're that desperate for eventgold, take some scratchcards from the sparkly crystals.

if you attack me I will fight back.

I can cry about the fact I missed this code if I want too. I was saying I am a little bit sad not that I will cut my veins.
    Why dont you stop telling others how to feel or what to say. Im not telling you how to feel about missing the code. If you have no problem with missing the code good for you.
    Like I said I am a little sad. I will stay like this forever? Ofc not. In fact from yesterday till now I already forgot about it untill I came on the forum today and read your comment.
    giphy.gif

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    how did a morai event become a concern of us players?

you shouldnt be allowed to use that code in the first place, why are you even complaining about coming late and not being able to redeem it?

that was for morai players only, so really your thread is just invalid
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • dardedze
    dardedze Posts: 8
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Archo got 10 profidity scrolls from 30 min code....But i knew it only bcous of facmate...And when i cheked fb and forum there was nothing.

So what i am trying to say is that it would be nice to at least post it on fb, Not to give your friends and others can do whatever they want
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It's like finding money in the street. If you don't pick it up fast you will miss it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited April 2015
    Options
    how did a morai event become a concern of us players?

you shouldnt be allowed to use that code in the first place, why are you even complaining about coming late and not being able to redeem it?

that was for morai players only, so really your thread is just invalid

... so those +10 orbs as compensation for the Archosaur server issues a while back... you didn't take those then Hot? b:laugh

• DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    even if you missed it at least there was something Dramaweaver is a forgotten server xD we see GMs 2 times a year ahahaha so be gratefull they still log your server more often and bother to do stuff like that ijs...b:surrender
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    even if you missed it at least there was something Dramaweaver is a forgotten server xD we see GMs 2 times a year ahahaha so be gratefull they still log your server more often and bother to do stuff like that ijs...b:surrender

Same for Sanctuary.....
  • zombienationz
    zombienationz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    OMG Favoritism is a thing O_O
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ... so those +10 orbs as compensation for the Archosaur server issues a while back... you didn't take those then Hot? b:laugh

I won't complain about it 'cause it shouldn't have been done on any server, but few people on Morai got them since it was at something like 3AM
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options

nope i didnt, not even a single one of them.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    remember the reaction of american players in plenty of threads, made by non-us players, asking for different event times? remember? i do.

edit: and to the guy that claims morai is selling event gold/dreamchaser packs...they learnesd that from RT/dreamweaver. it didnt hit us until it was mentioned in the forums here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm really happy i was online at that time. I got 50 gold from Easter..and another 50 for being online.
    Had 5 gold left from idk when, so i got my alts a 3.0 and 2.5 flyer. Best PWI Easter for me.
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm really happy i was online at that time. I got 50 gold from Easter..and another 50 for being online.
    Had 5 gold left from idk when, so i got my alts a 3.0 and 2.5 flyer. Best PWI Easter for me.

And the other players (the forgotten ****) got nothing. Thanks PWI. THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE US WEEKLY CODES ANYMORE, THE WEEKLY CODES HELPED THIS DEAD STAY "ALIVE".