That moment when you said to yourself: I am an Idiot.

bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Off-Topic Discussion
Write a in game moment or moments( PVE or PVP doesnt matter) when you felt like an idiot after you realized what you did.

Once I had to do 59 cultivation on one of my toons. Done all till the moment I had to speak with the NPC at Heaven Tears to take the quest to go and Kill the bosses in Valley Of disaster. Went to eat something and came back after 30 minutes. Seen someone asking in wc for bh59. PM the person, got in the squad, go inside, we start killing, after second boss I said I need middle, were nice enough to help kill the mobs there, we proced and kill the rest of bosses. After Glutonix I get lead so I wont be kick out. The rest of members left. I go to midle to start digging but I couldnt. After 10 minutes of yalling at my PC screen I checked my Quest List. I didnt took the quest from the NPC at heaven tears to kill bosses in 59.

Today I was doing my dailies. I went to South Barrier Village to do daily there. I have done it so many times that I know what mobs I need to kill. I went and kill Headless Knight Captains for 10-15 minutes than when I check the quest List, again found out I forgot to take the Quest.

I decided to make my G16 daggers for my sin, I said I need the mold, Went to FWS sqaud and did 4 runs untill I remembered I had the mold already in my bank. Only needed 4 more badges.
giphy.gif

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Debuffed myself to use quid pro quo on something, realized it was on cooldown. Happens more than I care to admit.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Trying to attack something and then realize too late that I'm typing into the chat box.
  • bloodedone87
    edited April 2015
    Trying to attack something and then realize too late that I'm typing into the chat box.

That happens to me sometimes.Or the moment that I believed it happend to all: you try to move, the char doesnt move, you asking yourself what could be the problem and than you see in chat box:
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    giphy.gif

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I've also done the reverse, think I'm typing something and then suddenly a bunch of menus popup and the game is letting me know it can't change that hotkey.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    edited April 2015
    Or the moment when i need to kill mobs. The mob is in front of me. I click on the skill. nothing happens, think that something is broken, than realized that i didnt tab or click the mob.
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I've also done the reverse, think I'm typing something and then suddenly a bunch of menus popup and the game is letting me know it can't change that hotkey.

Too many times to count! b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And then you hit enter so now everyone can see your garbled otherworldly message.