LOL @ haters

Castgurl - Raging Tide
Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Tideswell (East)
I just have to laugh at the people that play this game sometimes. It's almost like some of you are from another planet.

-snip-

To everyone else: Well might as well do it on here since I'm sure everyone and their god damn grandmother hates me for god knows what. And this will be the last time I log my toon - I rather focus on my career and positive things than on a game with some people are...eck.

Not only do I do Motion Graphics, video editing and such, I also am working on a webcomic which was picked up by a publisher not too long ago entitled Beast Domes. I'd post the link but nah...changing domain names soon anyway so no point in that. I also do traditional pencil artwork and ink my work by hand to the haters.
I'm planning on publishing that as a Graphic Novel. Hell I'm even planning on using this character and some of the baboons on here for the comic as well. I also do sound production, animations and music as well. I have a B.A. in animation so - sorry if my editing looks more flashy. (I'm not actually. =))

But as Alc says: haters are gonna hate. This game is pretty much the same old bore. I was going to take a break in a few months - scripts are a very important process in graphic novels.

So with that being said, lol:
Vicious - Stay Vicious. Stay awesome. You peeps are great really. Anyone that says anything about you guys are smoking some ****ing crack lol.

-snip-

Moving on to better places irl - this game certainly doesn't need to stay in it. Oh - and the hating has been going on for a long time in this game and irl. Already dealing with those that can't stand me because of how hard I've worked to get my webcomic stuff to where it is now - no need for that from god damn pixels LOL
b:chuckle

b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
Post edited by Castgurl - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tl:dr
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Once again, im completely oblivious as to why you are trashing levi, I really should stop afking at the fun parts.

Nice tw vid btw, was a good watch.
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Congrats on accomplishing so much op o.o
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lol Oh girl please!

Irrelevant post, but good luck in your endeavors.

And no tea, no shade, but please dont act all oblivious to why you are not liked sweetheart.

----> Have several seats _/ _/ _/
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Spinnaker - Raging Tide
    Spinnaker - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And a dark cloud has been lifted from the land and peace returns once more.
  • Shawnya - Raging Tide
    Shawnya - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Really you still to this day think you did nothing wrong. You kept the issues going on between levi and you. So dont play that i dont know why im hated.
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    -snip-
    P.S.S. "Haters gonna hate" is the perfect example of someone that has no real argument into a contrary discussion so they blame it to hate ijs
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What are you gonna do when someone will bash your graphic novel? Will you RQ that too? There will be always someone that doesn't like you.
    Now for the record this thread was unecessary as it seems like you're promoting something that isn't related to PWI and it looks like you are just attention hoaring around.

good luck, tho
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 postcount before this thread gets locked for naming and shaming.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    all i can say is u play on RAGING tides server... butthurt noobs as far as the eye can see doesn't matter what u do haters gonna hate... either deal with it or just gtfo like (as far as i know) 35% server did... RT and its sorry state it's in is made up by few people (you know who you are) ... and things will absolutel never change no matter how many "new" factions u guys make.. a server is only as bad as its player base sadly b:laugh

also shoutout to the few awesome ppl that still remain in this god forbidden server!
    (you also know who you are so i can name you here) b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Naming and shaming is not alowed on forum and the thread will get closed.
    Somehow I understand the OP.
    I played on RT server. No I wasnt someone important. Was a normal player.
    The faction I was in I gave everything for them, do my bq everyday, helped the lowbies with their dungeons.
    I wont say that ppl from the faction( the high lvl ones) didnt helped me. But they did only when they nedeed too. I helped others even if I didnt needed.
    Than when I asked them to help me with some high lvl dungeon runs they pretend to be busy.
    Ok I understand ppl can be busy with other things but they were busy like everyday and everytime I asked them to help. WTF? Busy? Ya sure, they were busy to stay in one place and chat with eachother or write non sense things in WC. Yes I know for sure that they were doing.

I moved to another server and decide to stop being so helpfull with others.
    Being nice this days SUCKS.
    giphy.gif

• Rib_Striker - Raging Tide
    Rib_Striker - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    castgurl always crying and talking poo. nothing new ... b:bye
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And to the rest of the baboons that hate my toon or whatever really for whatever reason - suck it.

This very sentence probably explains why some people hate.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hm... maybe this thread is to show the express which is actually doesnt have to.

But yeah i saw the world chat, it was really rude. if people dont like the video, doesnt have to trying humiliate other people in world chat. you just need not to watch it.

about the video i kinda like it. its really good to good to watch
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    closed for flaming.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.