Multiclient

skrapha
skrapha Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hey guys, i'm new to this game and a have a question.
Is there any problem logging more than 1 account at same time?
Is there a limit or something like that ?

Ty!
Post edited by skrapha on

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Welcome to PWI b:cute

Well, the ToS (Terms of Service) state that we are allowed to multi client 2 accounts at the same time max but most people use more. I personally don't know anyone who has been banned for it but I have heard occasionally the bans for multiclienting more than 2 accounts at once still occur.

Hope it helps b:victory

Mr. Justice
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The only ban I know of that happened was the mat selling guy on RT, but he had like 40 catshops up at any given times so....
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dualclienting allowed, more then 2 supposed to be bannable
    To be able to dual client you go where you installed pwi > PWI_en > element and you find ''elementclient.exe.'' create shortcut (on desktop for example) then right click on shortcut and go to properties and and where it says ''target'' at the end you add startbypatcher console:1
    so would look something like this:
    "C:\*where you installed pwi*\Perfect World International\PWI_en\element\elementclient.exe" startbypatcher console:1
    This way you can start multiple pwi client's without Arc and can use console Shift + ~ and only command was given or allowed is d_rendernofocus so when you click away from pwi (if in windowed mode) it wont look like it froze. But again, even though possible start as many clients as you want i would avoid starting more then 2.
    Or just read here if i am not clear enough http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21503211#post21503211
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You may only run 2 characters per player simultaneously.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I know how you feel but you still don't need to be putting that excess here. Please stop adding anecdotes like that to your posts when subjects like this are brought up.
    (Insert fancy image here)