Is there any way to reset character to a level 1? or lower level.

ChessV - Sanctuary
ChessV - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
I'm downloading this game again. I think I have a level 90 but it's completely naked (gigiddy) and have zero coins left.
Post edited by ChessV - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You delete the character and make a new one.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • ChessV - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    You delete the character and make a new one.

b:cry
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would try do some easy quests to earn coin, use the coins on cheapest possible gear you can find and HP/MP pots. When you reach Lv100 you can rebirth and go back to level 1, or you can stay Lv100 for a few days first hoping for some coin rewards from BH100 (up to 5mil).
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • ChessV - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    I would try do some easy quests to earn coin, use the coins on cheapest possible gear you can find and HP/MP pots. When you reach Lv100 you can rebirth and go back to level 1, or you can stay Lv100 for a few days first hoping for some coin rewards from BH100 (up to 5mil).
    ah, thank you Satyrion.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You are in the middle of a promotion of sorts ChessV, for starter when you log in, the first character to log wll get a bunch of cool stuff including some levelling items. If you look in these forums above at "Active ARC codes you will see a code in there for another set of goodies, so some of us got double goodies on one char.

Have a think about what you are doing and decide if you really want to play that old char or start a new one, because right now those items could also be a great boost to start a new char and with quests and dailies level 90 is only a couple weeks away if you start again....

Just to reiterate, you said you have a level 90 char but maybe you have a bank alt or something else on there - which ever char you log into first gets the first lot of bonus goodies automatically......just wanted to emphasise this because you probably don't want a full set of B cards on a bank alt......