East coast mass DC

zoner112012
zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Mass DCs and most cant get back into game in the middle of Territory wars.
ln5aR6B.jpg
Post edited by zoner112012 on

Comments

• IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol GG PWI MASS DC during TW so pro b:thanks
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My screen was black for 6 mins, I got dc'd and only got booted from TW now i cant move lol
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • robmonsta
    robmonsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gg pwi servers for going to **** as we clear our base
  • lasoleille
    lasoleille Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    3000 ping wow b:shocked
  • keidansmama
    keidansmama Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pooo dwp dc during tw lol
    I am the pain in ur but :) hi im Sene Archvenus and SenecasMama
  • RangedRelikz - Harshlands
    RangedRelikz - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i had 57k ms in the middle of nowhere...not a aingle npc by me, let alone player -_- way to **** over tw weekend for most people.
  • DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide
    DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lOOKING FOR WORK AT PWI IF HIRING PLEASE Job Security knowing that no matter how crappy a job you do it doesnt matter them checks just keep rolling in
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This game really need to close, it take too much money from Arc Games, it's not an active or popular game on US. Maintain this game is a waste of money for Arc Games!
  • RangedRelikz - Harshlands
    RangedRelikz - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This game really need to close, it take too much money from Arc Games, it's not an active or popular game on US. Maintain this game is a waste of money for Arc Games!

Actually, they bring more money in on pwi than all of the others. So if people keep putting money into it, they will kep it running. No matter at how crappy the game is running.
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    what a joke... i can't even come up with the appropriate insults to adress the ignorace and incompetence.. fml
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm on the west coast, and this just happened. It does appear to be PW's fault.

http://dump.nrgs.org/pwpw/2015_04_04_PM_06_55.png
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    your screenshot is fake, it MUST be a local hub near their office! its NOT the companies fault!
    people need to learn how the internet works and i have nothing better to do than telling you that on a daily base!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The screenshot is of the west coast server DC and has nothing to do with the earlier east coast server DC (where I stayed on line with no lag, so it wasn't a Perfect World problem.)

Even if it were, it looks like the problem starts with telia.net, not perfectworld.com.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2015
    your screenshot is fake, it MUST be a local hub near their office! its NOT the companies fault!
    people need to learn how the internet works and i have nothing better to do than telling you that on a daily base!

I hope you were joking/being sarcastic/(possibly sarcastically parodying SylenThunder), 'cause I do know how the internet works unlike most people here (I'm a software engineer and computer technician). I'll just assume you were joking.
    The screenshot is of the west coast server DC and has nothing to do with the earlier east coast server DC (where I stayed on line with no lag, so it wasn't a Perfect World problem.)

Even if it were, it looks like the problem starts with telia.net, not perfectworld.com.

I thought maybe the east had a similar issue earlier. As for the screenshot, telia is not to blame. No packet loss happened the whole minute. There may have been an uptick in latency, but packet loss was at 0%. The primary hub from the host of PW's servers throughput was to blame in the end. However, since PWE is likely paying for said service, the blame will fall back on PWE as far as I'm concerned.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    I hope you were joking/being sarcastic/(possibly sarcastically parodying SylenThunder), 'cause I do know how the internet works unlike most people here (I'm a software engineer and computer technician). I'll just assume you were joking.
    He was one of those folks that got rebuked when he was complaining about issues while providing no information of use. Since then that's been how he acts when things like this come up because apparently he really doesn't have anything better to do.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm on the west coast, and this just happened. It does appear to be PW's fault.

http://dump.nrgs.org/pwpw/2015_04_04_PM_06_55.png

When you provide a link like this can you explain to the idiots like me what exactly I have to see in the picture?
    For me are just random letters and numbers.
    And you say : '' this just happen'' but exactly happen that is shown in the picture?
    giphy.gif

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When you provide a link like this can you explain ... what exactly I have to see in the picture?
    And you say : '' this just happen'' but exactly happen that is shown in the picture?

He mean, that according mentioned screenshot 60-80% packets lost exactly at PW's servers. All other intermediate servers transfer packets without problems.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    He was one of those folks that got rebuked when he was complaining about issues while providing no information of use. Since then that's been how he acts when things like this come up because apparently he really doesn't have anything better to do.

things dont come up, things are ongoing since we ever reported it. but thanks to people like you and sylen, they never got taken seriously.

now everyone can suffer from it and it pleases me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    When you provide a link like this can you explain to the idiots like me what exactly I have to see in the picture?

See the above. In simple form, the data is going through fine up until it hits what's essentially PWE. There's some stuff that'd cause a bit of lag before PWE, but nothing actually drops until it hits them. So it basically means that when this issue happened, it was on their shoulders instead of one of the more typical causes for issues people can encounter.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2015
    now everyone can suffer from it and it pleases me :)

Thank you for telling everyone on the forums that you're immature and act like a childish teenager. b:bye

Aw, don't call yourself an idiot. Not network savvy maybe?

Anyways, sorry about not describing it. I was in the middle of doing something and just wanted to post what had just happened then get back to what I was doing. I think Toliman and OPKossy explained pretty well what was happening. I also explained in my last post about it, albeit, I may have written the explanation a bit too technical.

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's happening again at this moment. AEU ruined. Locen must have squished everyone by now. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • FireHowl - Harshlands
    FireHowl - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same thing on harshlands, everyone is dcing
  • zoner112012
    edited April 2015
    It's happening again at this moment. AEU ruined. Locen must have squished everyone by now. XD

Confirmed it has happened again...WTF is going on?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just happened to me in FSP, and it's not letting me get back in the game...

Mushi was 2/3 dead too....
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • AyumiSan - Raging Tide
    AyumiSan - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What the hell, man. I was in 7th wave boss of delta.
  • kikiwikilili
    kikiwikilili Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The end is near.

I want to see those "rich" players (greedy as ****) cry when they will close PWI on them.b:laugh
  • zoner112012
    edited April 2015
    The end is near.

I want to see those "rich" players (greedy as ****) cry when they will close PWI on them.b:laugh

Im not a rich player and I would be sad if that happened. No offense but from everything i see you post on forums....ur a moron
    ln5aR6B.jpg