Lvl 59 Passive Skill (Nightshade Blood)

XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Stormbringer
Anyone else has tested if this is how it says in the description? I just got this yesterday for my SB and description is sick. At lvl 10 it reduces 65% attack damage and 25% skill damage from all attacking damage you take.

That and the fact that you can kite stuff while casting, it almost makes me feel like a meele class or some kind of OP magic archer. b:laugh
Post edited by XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ltea
    ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone else has tested if this is how it says in the description? I just got this yesterday for my SB and description is sick. At lvl 10 it reduces 65% attack damage and 25% skill damage from all attacking damage you take.

That and the fact that you can kite stuff while casting, it almost makes me feel like a meele class or some kind of OP magic archer. b:laugh

Yes, it works as the description says. In addition, it gives 30% all damage reduction while being 5 meters away or closer to your target.
    For comparisson, my rb2 SB without primal def passive was taking the same amount or even slightly less damage from the same mobs/bosses than my rb2 102x3 astral sky X cleric with maxed primal passives. Both toons share the same gear.
    Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
    GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ltea wrote: »
    Yes, it works as the description says. In addition, it gives 30% all damage reduction while being 5 meters away or closer to your target.
    For comparisson, my rb2 SB without primal def passive was taking the same amount or even slightly less damage from the same mobs/bosses than my rb2 102x3 astral sky X cleric with maxed primal passives. Both toons share the same gear.

Unfortunatly the other effect applies only to autoattacks (hitting on you without skills, just with the weap itself) but ya, you'll get a ~25% dmg reduction to any kind of dmg while your enemy being only 5m or less away from you.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476