Bug - Music

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hey recently I noticed there is no longer music in the Morai world in any section what-so-ever. Please have this issue addressed as its stopping me and several other people from being immersed in our perfect world :) !!! - Surtr I think you're the only one that can make this fix happen go go go !
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I seem to be the only oddball that plays this with the sound off, of course the only odd thing about me I'm sure............
  • Kirstiein - Sanctuary
    Kirstiein - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Go into your music folder of the game and check if the files are there. I don't recall what the music is in morai so I cant help you replace them. Go to your main drive (usually C:), then program files (might be in x86 one if you have 64 bit windows), then perfect world entertainment, then perfect world entertainment again, then perfect world entertainment yet again, then pwi_en, then element, then finally music. If the music files are not there for morai do a google search for them, I am sure they are out there somewhere. Once you get the files simply put the files into the music folder and they should play again.

When the tideborns came out pwi forgot to put all the other music files in the folder they replaced, so I did this very thing. I don't believe this procedure would be a bannable offense considering that you are not changing anything, just putting the files back that are suppose to be there.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Go into your music folder of the game and check if the files are there. I don't recall what the music is in morai so I cant help you replace them. Go to your main drive (usually C:), then program files (might be in x86 one if you have 64 bit windows), then perfect world entertainment, then perfect world entertainment again, then perfect world entertainment yet again, then pwi_en, then element, then finally music. If the music files are not there for morai do a google search for them, I am sure they are out there somewhere. Once you get the files simply put the files into the music folder and they should play again.

When the tideborns came out pwi forgot to put all the other music files in the folder they replaced, so I did this very thing. I don't believe this procedure would be a bannable offense considering that you are not changing anything, just putting the files back that are suppose to be there.

LOL !!! Thank you !!! you're right it seems that a perfectly fresh installation of perfect world did not include the music from morai at all O.O Now I can jam to corona music again :))))) I love it Morai music makes me feel like I'm in a different world !! its so well done!!!

I still had my installation on my old computer so I decided I'd rather just copy and merge over the entire music folder from my old computer. :))) !!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    LOL !!! Thank you !!! you're right it seems that a perfectly fresh installation of perfect world did not include the music from morai at all O.O Now I can jam to corona music again :))))) I love it Morai music makes me feel like I'm in a different world !! its so well done!!!

I still had my installation on my old computer so I decided I'd rather just copy and merge over the entire music folder from my old computer. :))) !!!
    There is different music depending on the order you're in? Damn you for likely making me turn the sound back on out of curiousity!