How to reroll a weapon

crispycrunch
crispycrunch Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Crafting Nook
Hi,

I have G16 daggers that I have been working on and was wondering:
a)how to reroll
b)how many times before I get 1x -0.05 or 2x -0.05 on the weapon
c)is there a difference between the amount of times you reroll daggers or claw before you get a -0.05 or 2x -0.05 success?
Post edited by crispycrunch on

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The stats are completly random. You can get it in one try, or you may not get it in 100 tries.

You reroll in warsong or lunar, with a coin fee, some badges, and a EoD.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    a/- you reroll by going to the correct forge with the correct materials. When you select the reroll you need you drag you weapon and the materials (cannies) into the available slots and select reroll or whatever the option is. Go to the lunar or nirvana forges and have a look at those options.

b/- ask Asterelle. I'm sure years ago she make calculators for that question and searching forums it will be there somewhere.

c/- not that I've ever heard of. Each time you reroll its the same percentage chance as the last time. I rerolled my dags once to go from double magic to 2 socket and int -.05. I had to reroll a bow like 15 times just to get no magic on it.

A quick search and I found this one from Nowitsown

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=9jhz524b46d8118da41f0a6ded82fb68da12b

Funny I just clicked the Traceless Dimension to see if it still worked and got double int on first reroll hahah
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The stats are completly random. You can get it in one try, or you may not get it in 100 tries.

You reroll in warsong or lunar, with a coin fee, some badges, and a EoD.
    Essence of Offense for weapons and Essence of Defense for armor (Just to not confuse the OP)
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty