Fashion Event Winners!

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited April 2015 in Official Announcements
Alright guys, you seriously knocked it out of the park with this one. We had a really hard time picking just 3 winners (2 random), but we've finally narrowed it down. Below is the list of winners:

1st - Ophine from Raging Tide with: http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/marlenne_ln/media/magazinecover_zpsb3hsa5tl.jpg.html

2nd - Marengo from Lost City with: http://i.imgur.com/zQ6czne.jpg

3rd: KoZii from Harshlands with: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mg3u00cbupqzar/PwKoziitaFinal-01.png?dl=0

Now we said 2 random winners, however we added in a third because we all of these were awesome and felt we needed 1 more.

Random Winners for 10 gold each:

- Peachie (Hope that's the name) with: http://i.imgur.com/WDOSvI3.png

- Kniraven from Lost City with the sexiest Blademaster Alive: http://i.imgur.com/T9exvTa.gif

- Chandrani from Heaven's Tear with: http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/rishaal1/media/FashionEventChandrani_small_zps1a78ca5d_1.jpg.html

Seriously, congrats to all!

Each one of you will be contacted individually by our CS team, so please have any contact info ready. Also, please have the name you want to use for your fashion ready by then as well. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zhen3r
    zhen3r Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Gratz all :D!!!!!!

amazing work b:victoryb:victory
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Alright guys, you seriously knocked it out of the park with this one.

- Kniraven from Lost City with the sexiest Blademaster Alive: http://i.imgur.com/T9exvTa.gif

Thankyou very much guys. I had a lot of fun working on my entry. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Grats to all and I look forward to seeing this exclusive fashion in the screen shot section (if you willing to post!) :D
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • el3nanygd
    el3nanygd Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Gratz nick
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Congrats to the winners!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Peachie - Harshlands
    Peachie - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Peachie is correct, on Harshlands. Congrats winners :) and thank you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • treadstone17
    treadstone17 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Woah! Congrats to everyone!!
    And from Harshlands, congrats to KoZii ! n.n It was an amazing job she did there, I'm glad she got the prize :D
  • nebitno7
    nebitno7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ''Random'' rewards , don't make me laugh. You are the most biased GM so far. Maybe I should start posting comments and nagging on every post you make on fb/forum, like certain ''sexiest bm alive'' maybe I get one of these ''random'' rewards too.
    Anyway, congrats to winner, great job. b:victory
  • Megita - Heavens Tear
    Megita - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The contest was for Female fash ONLY. So I guess the sexiest blademaster should have been disqualified rather than chosen for a prize. But then again, i have been playing PWI for just 9 months, there may be a lot of things a noob like me doesn't understand b:chuckle
    GRATZ to everybody though, i have seen so many awesome entries!b:victory
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2015
    nebitno7 wrote: »
    ''Random'' rewards , don't make me laugh. You are the most biased GM so far. Maybe I should start posting comments and nagging on every post you make on fb/forum, like certain ''sexiest bm alive'' maybe I get one of these ''random'' rewards too.
    Anyway, congrats to winner, great job. b:victory

If that had anything to do with it I think Sweetiebot would have won b:chuckle
    The contest was for Female fash ONLY. So I guess the sexiest blademaster should have been disqualified rather than chosen for a prize. But then again, i have been playing PWI for just 9 months, there may be a lot of things a noob like me doesn't understand b:chuckle
    GRATZ to everybody though, i have seen so many awesome entries!b:victory

It didn't say anywhere that men could not compete, it just had a female fashion reward. Many men competed. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the winners were very nice. sadly I thought this was a fashion contest and not a contest to see who could use graphics program well or I would not have spent days trying to figure how to make my entry. I guess next time I will not participate. It seem like most entries were around the same skill level but the winner was obviously very tallented. Gratz. I guess this had noting to do with the actual choice of fashion. this was very dissapointing to me, but now I know I won't bother entering more contests if this is how it is done because I am totally computer illterate LOL....thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015

It's a FAKE!!! There is no way that is a BM. Has to be a sin in disguise....I can tell because it has nipples!
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ninaaamakura
    ninaaamakura Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Woah! Congrats to everyone!!
    And from Harshlands, congrats to KoZii ! n.n It was an amazing job she did there, I'm glad she got the prize :D

You are so sweet <3, ty :).

congrats to all n.n.
  • joshdarnit#5803
    joshdarnit#5803 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hm anyone else notice that the first place winner didn't follow the posted rules/guidelines and still won first?
  • davejen
    davejen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the winners were very nice. sadly I thought this was a fashion contest and not a contest to see who could use graphics program well or I would not have spent days trying to figure how to make my entry. I guess next time I will not participate. It seem like most entries were around the same skill level but the winner was obviously very tallented. Gratz. I guess this had noting to do with the actual choice of fashion. this was very dissapointing to me, but now I know I won't bother entering more contests if this is how it is done because I am totally computer illterate LOL....thanks

Totally this. I thought this was a FASHION contest to see who could put together the cutest outfit/set, not a contest to see who could make the best magazine article page with a photoshop program. Thanks anyway. I also won't be participating next time because like this person said, I'm also not very good with computer programs.
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    snowalt wrote: »
    Hm anyone else notice that the first place winner didn't follow the posted rules/guidelines and still won first?

explain
  • joshdarnit#5803
    joshdarnit#5803 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    alexanade wrote: »
    explain

There was a size rule, minimum picture usage, and required text.
  • alexanade
    edited February 2015
    snowalt wrote: »
    There was a size rule, minimum picture usage, and required text.

ill just.......lol.....
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Let the QQing commence!

Great job winners and thank you all of the submitters I loved browsing all of your entries b:cute
  • alexanade
    edited February 2015
    any pic?

...... anyone received yet? b:surrender
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Still haven't received my reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    alexanade wrote: »
    any pic?
    ...... anyone received yet? b:surrender
    This
    +1

And my ss in game:
    http://i.imgur.com/Felqrxw.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Auriani - Morai
    Auriani - Morai Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Where can I find the events that is coming up? Just to keep a eye out for a new post in here?b:chuckle
    Eliyama - Heaven's Tear 102 RA2 Cleric
    Melyama - Heaven's Tear 101 Sin
    Auriani - Heaven's Tear 101 Wiz
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Where can I find the events that is coming up? Just to keep a eye out for a new post in here?b:chuckle
    Keep track of the new topics in general section. Also they announce them on facebook.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Looks quite nice! Feels like we haven't had a decent long, elegant dress in a while now. What did the name turn out to be in the end and how many pieces were included? I see at least some sleeves to go with it, but did it come with any fancy looking hair or shoes? :3 (I guess the shoes you were wearing in the shot are the magician's shoes and don't actually belong to the set)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited April 2015
    What did the name turn out to be in the end and how many pieces were included? I see at least some sleeves to go with it, but did it come with any fancy looking hair or shoes? :3 (I guess the shoes you were wearing in the shot are the magician's shoes and don't actually belong to the set)
    I didn't wasnt to spend money to dye shoes since there is nothing much outstanding in them b:chuckle But yes, all parts are included, here is ss with the hair:
    http://i.imgur.com/B6up2mQ.jpg
    Too much butterflies :D
    And the name of the set is Exiled Dark Diva.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise