Incacerate still dont drop Nightshade weapons

Options
Satyrion - Sanctuary
Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Quality Corner
Todays patchs didnt fix the weapon molds, so this is still a problem. b:bye
youtube.com/user/Cebloon
~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
Post edited by Satyrion - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It hasn't even been a full day yet. Give it a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It's not like it will drop ONLY ns weapons. Geez, give it time. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Options
    While I do understand why you're all saying its a bit early to post this, I do trust the ingame Enclypedia, as it always updated automatically the exact moment something changed. Like before, the Enclypedia still dont say where the molds are dropped from, as they are non-existent.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    While I do understand why you're all saying its a bit early to post this, I do trust the ingame Enclypedia, as it always updated automatically the exact moment something changed. Like before, the Enclypedia still dont say where the molds are dropped from, as they are non-existent.

Unfortunately the weapon molds were never on the default drop table so they don't show up in the encyclopedia. That's why in 2x you still get the same number of molds as 1x. The only thing in the default drop is the EoO while the molds are in some other weird table. This nuance is probably why they forgot to update the secondary drop table earlier.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited April 2015
    Options

Unfortunately the weapon molds were never on the default drop table so they don't show up in the encyclopedia. That's why in 2x you still get the same number of molds as 1x. The only thing in the default drop is the EoO while the molds are in some other weird table. This nuance is probably why they forgot to update the secondary drop table earlier.

Okay I trust you and take back what I posted, the weapons may actually drop.
    I still have to see anyone linking the mold or a already made weapon though. I will keep an eye open on world chat and update the thread if I see any.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Considering: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22397151&postcount=3

You've somewhat jumped the gun. The encyclopedia ingame isn't 100% accurate in this scenario for reasons Asterelle provided. This is getting closed now. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.