Question about names.

Auriani - Morai
Auriani - Morai Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
I just wanted to ask if names you used on a toon then deleted them. will those names be available again or will they be unusable?
Thank you for the respawns :)
Eliyama - Heaven's Tear 102 RA2 Cleric
Melyama - Heaven's Tear 101 Sin
Auriani - Heaven's Tear 101 Wiz
Post edited by Auriani - Morai on

Comments

• ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    b:chuckle Good question, I like to know as well
  • bankid1234
    bankid1234 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As long as no one else manages to steal them from you it will be available.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think they are usable after 7 days.
    I might be wrong about 7 but this is close.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's 7 days for the deletion to become final. I don't think there's a waiting period after that for the name to become available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    100% verified the names become usable again. i do this often to hold a name i want. like when the nightshade came out, i saved an alt to keep a name open.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The name will become available again after the 7-day deletion period ish over.

Also, another fact you might like to know: If you've deleted a character from an account, the next character you create on that account inherits the deleted character's mailbox, friend list and blacklist.b:cute The bank won't be inherited, though.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    100% verified the names become usable again. i do this often to hold a name i want. like when the nightshade came out, i saved an alt to keep a name open.

Sneaky
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I also did this, I saved the 2 names for the 2 new classes and I was able to use them the moment they got deleted.
    Moreover, I also redeemed codes for hypers, charms etc. on said 2 chars (one point here is to simply create them but never log onto them at all), deleted them then created the 2 classes when they came out, only to find the redeemed stuff in their mailbox, ready for use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]