weapons out tomarrow

demansfairy
demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Stormbringer
So, our 3rd cast weapons are finally going to be out tomarrow, what's the first thing you guys plan on doing once you refine and shard it? Me personally, I'm going to kill people, and I mean a LOT of people. To give a conparison, you ever hear those stories of when a kid gets bullied in school to much then shows up w/ machine gun one day and just mowes everyone down regardless if they did anything to the kid or not? Its gonna be like thatb:pleased.
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
Post edited by demansfairy on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Psycho alert!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • demansfairy
    edited March 2015
    Better on game than real life though, am I right? Course I could always do both...
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Jesus. Stick to the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I will go from surviving most people in 1on1 to killing most people in 1on1 and blasting the hell out of people in TW/NW. The dmg I already dealt so far was massive (Ok sucked on arcanes) but I still could beat r9rr people with +10 refines so xD

Due to the fact that I at least want 23 Att Level + 8% Channel it could take a while to get a decent roll. I could reroll it instantly for 13 times...but my luck always sucks so much I doubt that will be enough. IF The rolls are decent then ofc it's gonna be +12 /w 2 savants instantly as well =P
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • demansfairy
    edited April 2015
    I will go from surviving most people in 1on1 to killing most people in 1on1 and blasting the hell out of people in TW/NW. The dmg I already dealt so far was massive (Ok sucked on arcanes) but I still could beat r9rr people with +10 refines so xD

Due to the fact that I at least want 23 Att Level + 8% Channel it could take a while to get a decent roll. I could reroll it instantly for 13 times...but my luck always sucks so much I doubt that will be enough. IF The rolls are decent then ofc it's gonna be +12 /w 2 savants instantly as well =P

Why savants over icebourn? That's a lot of damage you sacrficing, like 4% dps/dps end game, more prior to end game
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Savants are purely just too good to pass up. Icebourn only gets you about 2000 base magic attack for 2 stones while you can give it up to get -6 chann instead. Ideally Magic damage can come from all sorts of sources like War Avatars, Neumas, and such when chann only comes from specific critical items.

I just completed my rrr9 weapon and I rolled probably the best roll on the first reroll attempt. You never know Joe, I was not expecting it to come so soon.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/11v47qr.jpg

23 atk levels from a 10 - 25 range

9 chann from a 3 - 10 range

16 Magic from a 8 - 20 range

It will basically be a -18% channeling rrr9 weapon +12. And with it, I can reach over 75% channeling base with the proper gear and 100% channeling with Downburst channeling buff. I can basically Instant Town Portal if I wanted to. b:thanks