Plz all gm come here

2»

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A gamemaster (simplify as GM, also known as game master, game manager, game moderator or referee) is a person who acts as an organizer, officiant for questions regarding rules, arbitrator, and moderator for a multiplayer role-playing game. They are most common in co-operative games in which players work together and are less common in competitive games in which players oppose each other. The act performed by a gamemaster is sometimes referred to as "Gamemastering" or simply "GM'ing".

The role of a gamemaster in a traditional role-playing game is to weave the other participants' player-character stories together, control the non-player aspects of the game, create environments in which the players can interact, and solve any player disputes. The basic role of the gamemaster is the same in almost all traditional role-playing games, although differing rule sets make the specific duties of the gamemaster unique to that system.

The role of a gamemaster in an online game is to enforce the game's rules and provide general customer service. Also, unlike gamemasters in traditional role-playing games, gamemasters for online games in some cases are paid employees.

That is the definition a GM.
    But it all depends from game to game.I some games GM has a more ...how to say this...more freedom of acting( i guess thats how i could describe it) while in others the hands of a GM are tied.He cannot do much things , he needs aproval( i think its the correct spelling) from superiors. In this case the superior being wanmei.

You have to understand that this game we playing is created in China and PW entertainment is just a publisher for America and Europe.

Video Games for me and you and all ppl that plays them are entertaiment.Are a way to relax after a day of stress( although sometimes playing it can cause alot of stress), Its a hobby.
    For people that produce this game is a business. A way to make money. Money to pay their employess, pay their takes, bills and buy the stuff they want.

If ppl will make alot of alts on all the servers and stat transfering money from server to server the amount of ppl ( which is already small) that buy Zen will decrease. And wanmei clearly doesnt want that.
    giphy.gif

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    I want to ask you about something and I want to answer explicit

If you get two games

1. One easy and enjoyable to play and do not want a lot money

2. In another difficult boring and want a lot of money

what do you choose? b:victory

okey

now

How will you get the money and people leave the game

b:surrender

The problem is that officials do not think the right way

If they cant do anything

why opn Suggestion Box ? haa that Enjoy

why they GM here

why opn game and ask for money

we want like this if no emil box

http://i.imgur.com/hWVw5PD.png

i can see my gold event in other servr

but in same accont

1. Server PvP n PvE are different you could Grind on PvP n Send to
    PvP

ok we want in same pvp for pvp and pve for pve

2. Gold Prices are different per server

does not matter

We can despite this all we want. The point remains this is just no possible at the moment. Like I have said countless times and again and again The GMs and Devs know this is something that we would like. I cant add this item to the log files because of those two reasons. The point remains its not a bad idea in the slightest the whole bomb shell comes down to the game is old if it where programmed in before their would have been a chance.

Its just not possible at this time. I will no longer watch this thread please keep this discussion going if you can contribute positive and constructive points or information. To this point it will be closed if it goes past that point.

Thanks,
  • Ramero - Dreamweaver
    Ramero - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A gamemaster (simplify as GM, also known as game master, game manager, game moderator or referee) is a person who acts as an organizer, officiant for questions regarding rules, arbitrator, and moderator for a multiplayer role-playing game. They are most common in co-operative games in which players work together and are less common in competitive games in which players oppose each other. The act performed by a gamemaster is sometimes referred to as "Gamemastering" or simply "GM'ing".

The role of a gamemaster in a traditional role-playing game is to weave the other participants' player-character stories together, control the non-player aspects of the game, create environments in which the players can interact, and solve any player disputes. The basic role of the gamemaster is the same in almost all traditional role-playing games, although differing rule sets make the specific duties of the gamemaster unique to that system.

The role of a gamemaster in an online game is to enforce the game's rules and provide general customer service. Also, unlike gamemasters in traditional role-playing games, gamemasters for online games in some cases are paid employees.

That is the definition a GM.
    But it all depends from game to game.I some games GM has a more ...how to say this...more freedom of acting( i guess thats how i could describe it) while in others the hands of a GM are tied.He cannot do much things , he needs aproval( i think its the correct spelling) from superiors. In this case the superior being wanmei.

You have to understand that this game we playing is created in China and PW entertainment is just a publisher for America and Europe.

Video Games for me and you and all ppl that plays them are entertaiment.Are a way to relax after a day of stress( although sometimes playing it can cause alot of stress), Its a hobby.
    For people that produce this game is a business. A way to make money. Money to pay their employess, pay their takes, bills and buy the stuff they want.

If ppl will make alot of alts on all the servers and stat transfering money from server to server the amount of ppl ( which is already small) that buy Zen will decrease. And wanmei clearly doesnt want that.

Thank you for the explanation

Now I understand that GM is restricted here

b:cute

I love playing so much "

and i hop a lot of people come here

When my debut there were a lot of people and was fun

b:surrender

but now alot of people go out :l And the game is enjoyable because the GM was killed

FC QU nirv tt not like old time

I know that the gam i China

can u gave me link ?