Alts Bank... OhEmGee I forgot I had that!

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
So if your like me you have more then a few alts, recently I was taking a stroll through one of my alts one of which I haven't played much lately, and I realized I had an FC gold weapon in its bank that I gave to my cleric. :D (It wasn't anything too special just a SILVERRAIN)

Anyways that got me to thinking that surely others have done the same with an item... and it made me wonder what items you all had in an alt's bank that you totally forgot about until you needed it/looking for things to sell or whatever other reason you may have been in there looking. (shared bank plox /o\) b:avoid

So....

What item did you store in an alts bank for later use/found later on, and "drooled" about? :P (yes un-special items count /o\)
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My record is 150 GSTs in the bank of a retired catshop I had forgotten about. I think they were in there for about two years.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My record is 150 GSTs in the bank of a retired catshop I had forgotten about. I think they were in there for about two years.

O-o epic... glad you found them/stumbled back upon them.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2015

See, this is why archers can't have nice things, they forget about everything b:sweat
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I really enjoy weapons, and I'm also a mega-hoarder; I have literally every single weapon my veno has ever used, and sometimes if I'm looking for a weapon for an alt I'll peruse my collection and remember fond times XD I did find a gold OHT pataka with nice stats hanging out in there.
    I don't really "forget" my items as much as I misplace coins <.< I found 10mil on a bank char of mine I hadn't logged in a long time that I didn't remember being there, so that was a nice surprise XD
    I might be in the top 10 of item hoarders, but I am organized about it b:chuckle
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Found 500ish FSP coins on an alt the other day. Not like I haven't been playing it, I just didn't use the bank for some few months.
    A vit stone and citrine gem on a retired catshop character with 80mil coins as well.
    Lot of TT gold mats, several times too. That still keep surprise me somehow.
    Lots of skill books as well. I bet I even have some now too that I forgot about and don't know where is - I tend to keep skill books in my characters mailboxes.
    I honesty keep forget what I have of stuff and it will surprise me later on. I'll never learn lol.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015

This is what you call an addiction.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I usually find random gearpieces I forgot I had, I once discovered having two FC 85 gold fists instead of one and so on... Oh and things like mystical tome fragments on the most random places.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sometimes I forget to sell Ecstasy and Excitement Cards before switching toons and only see them again days later when I play the alt again. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Took a long break and had to figure out what was happening...left right after the genesis expansion. Forgot about my merchant char, so while I was trying to hit 100 on my main and figure out the Rb1 system, I checked my alts and I had 100s of packs, like 150 gold and about 20 hp charms...and here I was struggling for coins xD.

My favorite was revisiting older alts and seeing my old supply stash crates. I remember how excited I used to get seeing what the next stuff I could get would be.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Remember when they removed the silver charms from the event store during some days?

When they put them back for a few days (to then, take them again and put them again lol )

I spent a lot of event gold on my 2 accounts. On my alt account y saved all those charms on a blademaster alt that I never use. But the thing is that my alt account is more pve than pvp and the charms last more than someone who does TW or NW, In fact I don't even put charms on some toons, all the charms from my alt account are from events or that gold chest or whatever b:laugh

So a few a days ago I was on that blade and I start to take some of those items from the daily check in rewards. So I go to bank to save some of those thing and.... Damn!!!! is full of chams that I don't use b:laugh

Some other things that I have on my alts are basic badges and a lot of molds.
    Also some of those morai sets, even if some of my alt toons are g16 / g15.
    On my main that is rrr9, I still have the rr8 set and that reborn weapon and armor :p

• LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Found a lot of old gear i just kinda stashed because it either was refined / sharded / or just not worth spending time trying to sell.

But it was great find, because I used it to gear out some of my new toons that got the 95 boost.

Also, found a giant stash of the low level DQ, you know, the ones that are used for bank expansion. Was awesome to expand some banks on my alts; especially since from BHs and roll call, and other stuff get so much dailiy stuff.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile