seeker solo lunar possible?

CooIGuy - Archosaur
CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Seeker
so... if seekers are rrr9+10 with vit shards , could they solo a lunar run? not tm lunar but normal lunar for eod. thanks in advanceb:thanks
Post edited by CooIGuy - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Use a sin alt (or friend) for bp to save pots/charms, then it will be easy
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so... if seekers are rrr9+10 with vit shards , could they solo a lunar run? not tm lunar but normal lunar for eod. thanks in advanceb:thanks

My sin is rrr9 not even full +10 and not vit sharded and he can solo lunar. A seeker with the gear u stated should be able to run lunar easily. But yeah get buffs just to save ur charms. b:victory
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seekers can solo lunar with G16.b:surrender
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thanks for the answer and now i got another question. a duskblade with rrr9+10 gear with bp and rest buffs ofc is highly possible to solo lunar too correct?
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    thanks for the answer and now i got another question. a duskblade with rrr9+10 gear with bp and rest buffs ofc is highly possible to solo lunar too correct?

Im going to say any class can solo lunar with full passives titles meridian, r93 etc.

Ill leave it to someone who actually plays dbs to post a definite answer but from the outside looking in.... Dbs have similar stats as sins with a lot of single target power and dex, one or two really op AOE's but not the stealth. Id say dbs could do it with the right apoth combo or charms like any other classes in full sharded refined r93, but i doubt they will be able to face tank (without a charm tick) a full pull like an HA class could. I know also they have better aoe cc and a defense mode though so i bet there will be some creative op dbs to prove me wrong in the near future. I look forward to seeing the youtube videos here :3

• Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2015

You already got your answer but I just saw this post and someone already made this comment but a seeker can solo lunar in T3, I do it to farm EoD's. The r9rr+ 10 vit shard would be a ridiculously high overkill. That seeker should be able to pull everything in all paths in one, i'm safe and do 2 pulls.
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • eirghan
    edited April 2015
    You are correct Titoto. A seeker with half those shards and refines in r999 is able to do full pulls with no issue.