Primal World - Lost 'Arcane Sky Page'

creaturecomfort
creaturecomfort Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Hi Guys,

I'm not familiar with primal yet, but I did my second daily today and brought my first skill book using the blood.

However, for some reason I've lost my 'Arcane Sky Page' I cant find it anywhere.

Is there anyway to get a new Arcane Sky Page?
Post edited by creaturecomfort on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can make them at the sacred cauldron using OBPs.

If you made a level 12 skill book, you might have used the page. You only need bloods to make the passive skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • creaturecomfort
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the quick reply =] Okay what are OBP's?

And how do I get them?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    Old Book Pages, you get them from Delta, or as rewards for the Raccoon dailies in Primal (you have the choice of getting an OBP or a blood for each of the two), or in Flowsilver Palace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • creaturecomfort
    edited March 2015
    Okay thank you =] I've only just learnt about primal, not sure what Delta or FS are yet
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    Flowsilver Palace is an instance you can enter at level 100+ if you're RB1+.

Delta is a 6 man instance in which wave after wave of monsters interspersed with bosses attempt to kill Harpy Wraith, and it is your task to try to stop them. Full delta takes over 2 hours, and is thus unpopular, but required to reach celestial cultivation. There are also level 100+ Bounty Hunter quests for the 2nd or 3rd wave bosses, but since these are BH2 only currently, they are also unpopular.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hi Guys,

I'm not familiar with primal yet, but I did my second daily today and brought my first skill book using the blood.

However, for some reason I've lost my 'Arcane Sky Page' I cant find it anywhere.

Is there anyway to get a new Arcane Sky Page?

Did you use it crafting the book? I'm not sure which book you meant, but the initial quest that gives you the page gives you enough bloods as well to get the first skill in the class list.

If you already have that book or don't plan on making it (let's face it, some of the skills are lame) then you won't need the page. That seems to be the only thing it is useful for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842