Will PWI.....

SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver
SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Will PWI ever operate with any degree of competence or are those of us hoping to see it wasting our time?

It's a small thing to ask for.
Servers that work so we can actually do what we come here to do... play a game.

There are other games or indeed other things that can be done, but when all you want to do after a day's work is play a game an unwind, only to find that once again the incompetency of the PWI staff is trying to reach new levels of greatness, you can't help but sit an wonder; Does this community really have to put up with this after all the time/money they've sunk into this game?

I'm glad that your Chinese overlords have decided to throw all the profits made from this game to it's sister games/development teams. While PWI is left to just stagger on, seemingly barely making it from one week to the next without some sort of additional bug or glitch.

So i suppose i could end this with a question or two to the PWI staff:
Do you care anymore?
Is this game worth our or even your time anymore?

I also encourage you to use the following website when you inevitably come to ending your ... "career" with PWE.

http://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Perfect-World-Entertainment-Reviews-E285012.htm
Post edited by SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You must be new here.
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yah over the years you kinda learn to expect nothing, that way your not disappointed.

Reading some of those glassdoors shows you just the way the company appears to be run with a lack of vision and proper leadership. Company seems to be the McDonalds of the gaming industry with the staff turnover too so i wouldnt hold out much hope of finding out much information or having any proper GM/Staff type activity on PWI. From what ive read on the other post it appears they just had a raft of staff cuts, which im sure would only worsen the situation you appear to be describing.

Its chinese owned, run the chinese way and they are hardly renowned for their openness and transparency. Lets face it Sparkie's posts had started to get too honest so the writting was on the wall for him. If he got out then good luck to him b:bye
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I been playing since sept 2008..6 yearish.Yeah dumb things have happened over the years but I expect dumb things to happen in a game like this because its constantly changing.Come on reflect back in your life can you actually say you never did some dumb stuff?
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't see the point in these threads because PWE won't come here to answer your questions so why bother? And if you don't like the game there's none holding you, can quit any time without QQ'ing about everything.
    Will PWI ever operate with any degree of competence....? Pretty sure none sits with crystal ball predicting future to see what's going to happen.
    All i can say there were people asking similar questions in past and none of staff replied and it didn't change. If i were part of staff i wouldn't bother answering as well since same question is asked every week.
    So again, don't like game then leave, like the game? then stay and play without asking questions that are OBVIOUSLY PWI staff won't bother answering you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You must be new here.

Nah, he's been playing before you even heard of PWI tbh.

@Red
    Cheers for the link was pretty amusing in a sad way.

Doubt anything will change the current course of a slow and painful death.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    One of the things that I realized after reading that web was that most of the people that worked for the company think something like:

“All the competent people leave, only leaving the incompetent to work with ”

I wonder if the part where they talks about an incident that occurred recently in one of the games and how they ignored they customers is actually this one game:

''A mistake was made recently in a game and best they could do was extend an event. Players deserve more than that. ''

''The player-base have submitted their results of particular game-play and have continuously been ignored. This isn't a good way to run a company. Making a paycheck while all the above is going on is very tough.''

b:laugh Our dear Old PWE... it never changes b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i think their a little more active in neverwinter games >.> afterall pwi IS the first and oldest of their genre in this company
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2015

@Red
    Cheers for the link was pretty amusing in a sad way.

Doubt anything will change the current course of a slow and painful death.

I've been playing PWI since PWI-MY. You don't know what you are talking about Dark. This is out of your league.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I heartily agree! I too believe relentlessly antagonizing everyone associated with PWI to be the best method of getting them to bow to my wishes.

I suggest continuing to be as annoying and condescending as possible. I KNOW this will work.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I think this was a reference to how many posts have been made like this....

Ive been linked glass door so many times that i am not even tempted to go find the links for you to prove it.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Will PWI ever operate with any degree of competence or are those of us hoping to see it wasting our time?

It's a small thing to ask for.
    Servers that work so we can actually do what we come here to do... play a game.

There are other games or indeed other things that can be done, but when all you want to do after a day's work is play a game an unwind, only to find that once again the incompetency of the PWI staff is trying to reach new levels of greatness, you can't help but sit an wonder; Does this community really have to put up with this after all the time/money they've sunk into this game?

I'm glad that your Chinese overlords have decided to throw all the profits made from this game to it's sister games/development teams. While PWI is left to just stagger on, seemingly barely making it from one week to the next without some sort of additional bug or glitch.

So i suppose i could end this with a question or two to the PWI staff:
    Do you care anymore?
    Is this game worth our or even your time anymore?

I also encourage you to use the following website when you inevitably come to ending your ... "career" with PWE.

http://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Perfect-World-Entertainment-Reviews-E285012.htm

I'm amazed this stuff just keeps happening:
    Link

Hrm, I know the video game industry isn't in the best of states but really. In recent years things have picked up.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye