Fighting Against Nevitible

Comments

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well to be fair I'm actually atank and roid plays Chrisssss in tw cause he's that good
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I cant just publicly rat these people out yo b:surrender some of them are friends, I thought u were an officer in vindicate, its pretty bad I know more about who attends ur TW than u do
    umm rather than pointing about pple spreading out and playing TW legitly tho,

i mean they could be officers but hell i dont know, but as long as their not hindering, crashing, or blocking any bids its not really harming anything if not promoting a more active TW for starter levels. If smaller factions did the same thing no one would blink and eye, if vindi does it everyone ****s their pants D;

but really if you want to point out legit problems, you should prolly talk to your own faction seekers that are using seeker transposition skill to purposely glitch cata barbs. Transposition is a skill thats used to switch places with the opponent, but making them stuck and unable to move in an obstacle is, by GM standards (i asked), not allowed. Sadly there are some low IQ seekers in hoorah who think its 'skillful' to be able to do that but little do they know, we can do that too. Especially me cause i got the spirit points and i can pretty much TP anyone. I may not play the best of the best but its embarrassing as **** to stoop to a glitch with the gear i have and the amount of time i put into play in pwi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I cant tell anyone in Hoorah anything :o im just an ordinairy member ^-^ and if u think it was a bluff ur pretty fkn **** lmao, Vindicate is the retirement home of Sanctuary, yet when TW comes around ppl show up that evidently have never played the class before (yesy please never play chinadoll again its so embarrasing) b:surrender

but like I said, I dun care yo, if thats what u guys want then do that, play for the 20 minute TW win, instead of a fun TW, much like Nevitible did, and then celebrate n think ur good, thats why u joined vindicate in the first place right, ''as long as I join a winning faction I can be a winner'' b:thanks

its prolly the exact same reason u wanna join nevitble, you should join a losing faction for once n see how impactful u are, my guess is ull fall flat n get smashed like ur playing with TT90 gear, but I guess we'll never know ^-^
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • bannedabuse
    bannedabuse Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    its prolly the exact same reason u wanna join nevitble, you should join a losing faction for once n see how impactful u are, my guess is ull fall flat n get smashed like ur playing with TT90 gear, but I guess we'll never know ^-^

Guess Hoorah's full of people who don't make any impact.
    edited March 2015
    if vindi is the retirement home of sanctuary,

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwvow2gEWs1qjxsrno1_500.jpg

b:shocked
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Guess Hoorah's full of people who don't make any impact.

b:laugh better to try n fail then to not do anything n think u succeed
    #roadtoimprovement

edited March 2015
    hey qontroL you look bored.

come pay for my dentist bills
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    I cant :\ I have to spend all my money to get a r999 +12 wizard to let my brother play it in TW b:surrender

• teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Doesn't this entire forum count towards the "No Naming/Shaming/Defaming players or guilds" rule of the forum guidlines?

Anyways I think people are just complaining too much, falsely accusing players, making assumptions and generally making ***** of themself. b:pleased

It's a freaking game, people are here to have fun and all of you, regardless of what guild you're from, if you're complaining you're killing the fun for those of us that love to goof off and have fun in this game.

Also I've seen how you people act after TW and it's one of the most shameless displays of human stupidity I have ever witnessed. I think you should all just step away from the computer and never play PWI again because obviously you take this game way to seriously if you're going to whine that much, this doesn't apply to just one single guild but pretty much every TW guild, seldom do I see a TW weekend where people aren't QQing or trash talking because of TW, it's a game, get over it and carry on.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    flowers, rainbows and unicorns.

what is this sweet water lake mentality, hows that any fun, nothing happens in this game we'd have **-all to talk about

here on sanctuary we roll with the dead sea mentality, salinity to the max, that and dentist bills, and not giving out hugs u had previously promised b:angry

if u think my words in any way represent how I really think ur a morron b:cool just spicing up the ever so boring **** on perfect world, the housewife generation

• teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    what is this sweet water lake mentality, hows that any fun, nothing happens in this game we'd have **-all to talk about b:cry

here on sanctuary we roll with the dead sea mentality, salinity to the max, that and dentist bills, and not giving out hugs u had previously promised b:angry

if u think my words in any way represent how I really think ur a morron b:cool just spicing up the ever so boring **** on perfect world, the housewife generation

I've just come to the conclussion everything you say is for satiracle purposes, laugh and carry on b:victory
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Im here to give KossyWossy a purpose b:dirty

• modshadowct
    modshadowct Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Lol vindi will do anything for a win while hoorah does the same exact thing and exploits glitches. I can't tell if you're a bad troll or dumb. But with every post, I'm edging toward the latter. b:surrender
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I thought u were an officer in vindicate, its pretty bad I know more about who attends ur TW than u do
    u think it was a bluff ur pretty fkn **** lmao

i have discovered the priceless qontrol forum formula, the offensive defense.

It involves calling people stupid, inept or **** every time he doesn't have a legit way of backing up his statements....
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    i have discovered the priceless qontrol forum formula, the offensive defense.

It involves calling people stupid, inept or **** every time he doesn't have a legit way of backing up his statements....

its like ur trying to challenge me as if im sum kid thatll take the bait -_- I alrdy told u I dun give a ** about it happening, sure it ruins TW but o well, its not the end of the world, and im also not gonna rat out anyone

I was merely saying this cuz the poor guy was sad his TW got ruined by something thats alrdy happening a lot n will keep happening, I used Vindicate as an example cuz it was their members that ruined the TW for the poor guy and cuz I know 13 people that dont play their own char or play multiple chars, thats not counting ur scout n potential basebuffer, for which we use real players, u might too I dno, tho I think ur scout is just TPstars alt. but sure in Hoorah there's 3 maybe even 4 too, like I said, it happens -_- it wont be fixed, im sure if Hoorah had 12 full +12 candleflame chars laying around they'd be logged onto aswell, cuz thats the tryhard mentality of this game...Hoorah doesnt, Vindicate does, the retirement home, buddha's picture was very accurate, cuz with their gear I cant even scratch them despite how bad they are :(

• eirghan
    edited March 2015
    the poor guy was sad his TW got ruined by something thats alrdy happening a lot n will keep happening

The irony here is the poor guy's faction does the same thing. Just like Your faction does. So why bother putting your effort into complaining about it? It's just that you saw Vindi's name in world chat and decided it was time to cause more drama. Keep it to the Nevi/Meteora theme. If you guys wanna QQ about Vindi in Meteora together that's your perogative.
    Hoorah doesnt, Vindicate does
    sure in Hoorah there's 3 maybe even 4 too, like I said, it happens -_-
    BUT.... you just said that hoorah does? And named a woefully inaccurate number for both factions. Again. Off topic. This is Meteora/Nevi.

And no i don't care if you "take the bait" as I'm not baiting. Just pointing out how predictable your defense is.
  • bannedabuse
    edited March 2015
    I know 13 people that dont play their own char or play multiple chars

Now you're just being a thedan pulling random numbers out the ***.

Vindi.
    ex barb - on veno or barb
    ex cleric - on psychic barely play now
    current vindi archer - on psychic sometimes
    current vindi wizard - on wizard
    current vindi archer - on barb? maybe?

Hoorah.
    2x identical looking names actively playing
    out of faction veno - play a hoorah veno
    ex barb/sin - play psychic

Used to be worse when LC ppl played Hoorah's accounts.

Oh NVM, I know 20+ ppl who play other toons aside form theirs in Hoorah but I ain't a rat so I ain't gonna rat them out like that. Snitches get stitches. b:cry
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    I cant :\ I have to spend all my money to get a r999 +12 wizard to let my brother play it in TW b:surrender
    If you can name me a dozen I'll send you 20mil.

Just saying... It's an option.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Nope, its most definately 13, for as far as I know ^-^ might be more, tho I think Id know if it was, u shud really sort out ur faction man, Ill give u a hint to figure out another one for free cuz im such a nice guy ^-^ there's this trash sin in vindicate that announced in ur very own TW video hes gonna log archer instead cuz his sin is gettin **** on b:laugh go watch ur TW videos n come back to me when u know, n then there were 6 b:pleased we can turn this into a lil game, ill give u hints 1 by 1 so u can figure out who ur playing with b:kiss

but u guys are so on the defensive while im simply stating a fact :\ u cudda just let it slide n stuck to the nevi topic, its not even important, why are u guys acting like u wanna win on ur own strength, we already know u dont n wont b:surrender

• bannedabuse
    edited March 2015
    Nope, its most definately 13, for as far as I know ^-^ might be more, tho I think Id know if it was, u shud really sort out ur faction man, Ill give u a hint to figure out another one for free cuz im such a nice guy ^-^ there's this trash sin in vindicate that announced in ur very own TW video hes gonna log archer instead cuz his sin is gettin **** on b:laugh go watch ur TW videos n come back to me when u know, n then there were 6 b:pleased we can turn this into a lil game, ill give u hints 1 by 1 so u can figure out who ur playing with b:kiss

but u guys are so on the defensive while im simply stating a fact :\ u cudda just let it slide n stuck to the nevi topic, its not even important, why are u guys acting like u wanna win on ur own strength, we already know u dont n wont b:surrender

link it.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    man that wud ruin the whole game tho, where's the fun in that!

tho when I think about it, I dun rmbr seeing a TW video of urs recently, so it was probably Steellusts video! my bad, good luck, lemme know when u know, then we'll move on to the next b:thanks

• eirghan
    edited March 2015

tho when I think about it, I dun rmbr seeing a TW video of urs recently, so it was probably Steellusts video! my bad, good luck, lemme know when u know, then we'll move on to the next b:thanks

You realise that some vindis have alts in Vindi, right?

That doesn't mean they are account sharing or even dual clienting b:chuckle
  • modshadowct
    edited March 2015
    I don't get how you think vindi does everything to win. Saying people are account sharing to win? I'm pretty sure most people do it for fun and variety. You even called yessy out for playing mis and being bad. He kicks *** on his archer so how is that an attempt to win? Honestly, when winning is as easy as it is against you guys it gets boring b:chuckle. Probably why vindi alts are all over.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    You realise that some vindis have alts in Vindi, right?

That doesn't mean they are account sharing or even dual clienting b:chuckle

its not an alt ^-^ come on boys gogo

and to the guy posting under a fake name...an archer owning ppl is a funny joke these days, even 900+ dex full deity archers dont hurt anymore these days xD poor guys :( so nerfed, and psy buffs make it even worse, its so bad that I restat to 150 dex build and can no longer hit archers, but it doesnt matter, I can just ignore them n focus on other targets

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nope, its most definately 13

This guy makes more sense

http://memegenerator.net/instance/60685950
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015

that and MLG Indians named Chrisss, scary stuff happens in there

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Okay, okay, you wore me down. I'll admit it.

Mathew_Patel the mystic is being played by CapnK the BM.

So cathartic to finally get that off my chest.
  • bannedabuse
    edited March 2015

kid1: hey i got 10 dollars!
    kid2: prove it
    kid1: *pulls out a dollar* see i got 10 dollars!

http://m.memegen.com/c609z8.jpg
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    you have no time to be posting boring stuff! Go find out, Im alrdy ready with ur next clue, ur slacking, must be one of those kids thats a lil slow b:surrender

• modshadowct
    edited March 2015
    an archer owning ppl is a funny joke these days, even 900+ dex full deity archers dont hurt anymore these days xD poor guys :( so nerfed

But Vindi only plays to win. That's why we log nerfed toons. LOL I love how much sense you make.

and to the guy posting under a fake name

Meh the thing is broken. Its Kuroth.