Had to do it lol

Comments

• blazex7
    blazex7 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    you're clever*, not your clever.

by your logic your IQ must be 0 b:victory

dependant on the country you come from, so shows what little you know sir. like i said see you in TW Mr almighty KMA. btw *passes toothpaste and toothbrush* thats for the salt still in your mouth.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blazex7 wrote: »
    but you see i would gladly post my main, and people already know who i am. But yet you still fail to comprehend reasoning young padawan.

Oh darling... why would I want to know who you are?!
    You really think I give a damn?! Just keep posting on an alt to show us all how big you are!!!! Good boy!!!!
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • blazex7
    blazex7 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh darling... why would I want to know who you are?!
    You really think I give a damn?! Just keep posting on an alt to show us all how big you are!!!! Good boy!!!!

ROFL ~ when you come out with a logical response i'll actually give you the time of day. i mean lets face it, you aren't the brightest spark in the box. See you in TW! b:bye
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    ROFL ~ when you come out with a logical response i'll actually give you the time of day. i mean lets face it, you aren't the brightest spark in the box. See you in TW! b:bye

HAHAHAHA cause you are bright as the sun boy... damn I'm hurt!!! MEDIC!!!b:cry

you know, lame excuses seems to be in order! "I demand lead or I'll leave faction and create my own with members taken from you and merging with others!" and "when you come out with a logical response".... hahahhaa oh boy... when the path gets rough... time to abbandon ship!

perhaps I'm writting too fast for you? I can slow down the typing... and english is not even my 1st language...
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dependant on the country you come from, so shows what little you know sir. like i said see you in TW Mr almighty KMA. btw *passes toothpaste and toothbrush* thats for the salt still in your mouth.

No, it doesn't depend on what Country you're from b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    This has to be the most entertaining stupidity I have ever read. You have people QQing about PREVIOUS Bware, because they decided their best option to TW was to join an UP AND COMING faction....a faction that for all essence of the name is STILL AN INFANT...you have ONE PERSON from Levi QQ talking about said faction joining Prophecy which brings in another faction butthurt over some relations Bware had with Prophecy and are now basically trying to intimidate a faciton that is STILL AN INFAN

Don't get me wrong, TZ, cause I am not against Bware joining prophecy. They decided the best interest in behalf of the entire faction. Skirlz is a wonderfull leader and a wonderfull human being... one could say she's way more suited to lead a faction than some others. What bothers here is the butthurted bandwagoners that decided to turn their back to a wonderfull human being as PureCat, just cause the path got rough. And then the whole attitude. Whats with the god complex? you got to nip a kid in the butt to prevent arrogance demonstrations. thats all.b:surrender
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When did I even mention Vicious, let alone who Vicious was going to attack? b:shockedb:shocked

You are correct I apologize. It was just azunai.
    Don't get me wrong, TZ, cause I am not against Bware joining prophecy. They decided the best interest in behalf of the entire faction. Skirlz is a wonderfull leader and a wonderfull human being... one could say she's way more suited to lead a faction than some others. What bothers here is the butthurted bandwagoners that decided to turn their back to a wonderfull human being as PureCat, just cause the path got rough. And then the whole attitude. Whats with the god complex? you got to nip a kid in the butt to prevent arrogance demonstrations. thats all.b:surrender

Being an awesome person does NOT equal a good leader. Anyone can be an awesome person if they put their mind to it. Don't pretend you remotely understand why myself or any other people left seeing as how you are in vici and have NO CLUE about what happened in QQme other then what you have heard going around the server. God Complex? You are the one claiming that you guys are going to take out Prophecy..for what reason again? I think you may wanna stop looking so hard in the mirror before you post your derp it really is making you a laughing stock of our faction.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    You are correct I apologize. It was just azunai.

Being an awesome person does NOT equal a good leader. Anyone can be an awesome person if they put their mind to it. Don't pretend you remotely understand why myself or any other people left seeing as how you are in vici and have NO CLUE about what happened in QQme other then what you have heard going around the server. God Complex? You are the one claiming that you guys are going to take out Prophecy..for what reason again? I think you may wanna stop looking so hard in the mirror before you post your derp it really is making you a laughing stock of our faction.

Really? the faction is giving me such importance? wow flattering!b:pleased

And I wouldn't mind attacking what "apparently" is the #2 faction. But its a well known fact that it would be nothing but a boring roll....

Anyway TZ, I can be now your laughing stock, but you, TZ, are ours laughing stock for a while now. And I thought they were wrong...
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    Really? the faction is giving me such importance? wow flattering!b:pleased

And I wouldn't mind attacking what "apparently" is the #2 faction. But its a well known fact that it would be nothing but a boring roll....

Anyway TZ, I can be now your laughing stock, but you, TZ, are ours laughing stock for a while now. And I thought they were wrong...

That moment that my birds have more personality and intelligence then you do on forums.....
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    That moment that my birds have more personality and intelligence then you do on forums.....

You have birds? intelligent ones? nice one. Dude, get a better comeback.
    You, TZ, talking about personality? REALLY?? oh man... was it worth TZ? WAS IT? and you're the one talking about me looking at the mirror???

Anyway, I did think you weren't as bad as people pictured you... but then again I have no personality, so who am I to talk? RIGHT TZ? RIGHT?

But why are you defending your new faction so passionately? you'll RQ pretty soon anyways...
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    You have birds? intelligent ones? nice one. Dude, get a better comeback.
    You, TZ, talking about personality? REALLY?? oh man... was it worth TZ? WAS IT? and you're the one talking about me looking at the mirror???

Anyway, I did think you weren't as bad as people pictured you... but then again I have no personality, so who am I to talk? RIGHT TZ? RIGHT?

But why are you defending your new faction so passionately? you'll RQ pretty soon anyways...

Dude you are raging lol. Here...I found your theme song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PDJcw9oJt0
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Dude you are raging lol. Here...I found your theme song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PDJcw9oJt0

Are you Thinking of yourself while trying to post something for me? don't spit to the air, it will land on your eyes...b:surrender
  • Dspeck - Raging Tide
    Dspeck - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wait so you're sayin' is that you all went to prophecy to fight Vicious and QQme? And where is this Vicious this and QQme that from the server you speak of? Usually it's Vicious and QQme talking about each other. And who made a deal with Vicious about anything? And you guys are the first to try and shake things up on this server? Anyway, well good luck to you Bwa.. I mean Valk... I mean Levi.. I mean Zoo 2.0

What does Zoo have to do with any of this? You all spend too much time living in the past. Pointing fingers and QQing. It is a game, if you all didn't want to TW and win what the hell are you doing?

Faction name does not define you, neither does it make you good.

You win some, you lose some, you progress.. if you are not working to improve you are wasting your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Eutrepete for awesome siggy <3
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    What does Zoo have to do with any of this? You all spend too much time living in the past. Pointing fingers and QQing. It is a game, if you all didn't want to TW and win what the hell are you doing?

Faction name does not define you, neither does it make you good.

You win some, you lose some, you progress.. if you are not working to improve you are wasting your time.

I believe zarkin was trying to say that we, Zoo, tried already to change the server once in the past... so they are nothing new.
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    Are you Thinking of yourself while trying to post something for me? don't spit to the air, it will land on your eyes...b:surrender
    nice one. Dude, get a better comeback.
    You, AZUNAI, talking about personality? REALLY?? oh man... was it worth AZUNAI? WAS IT? and you're the one talking about me looking at the mirror???

There I fixed your other post for you.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    There I fixed your other post for you.

I wasn't the one bringing personalities to the posts... wth... are you trying to pull a David Copperfield on me???
    And I'm the one not making sense???
    should I lose faith in humanity? why lord why???
    here let me talk to my door. I bet it will make more sense than you.
  • artemispaine
    artemispaine Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    HAHAHAHA cause you are bright as the sun boy... damn I'm hurt!!! MEDIC!!!b:cry

you know, lame excuses seems to be in order! "I demand lead or I'll leave faction and create my own with members taken from you and merging with others!" and "when you come out with a logical response".... hahahhaa oh boy... when the path gets rough... time to abbandon ship!

perhaps I'm writting too fast for you? I can slow down the typing... and english is not even my 1st language...

So what you are saying is how daer any player make a choice and go to whatever faction they want, because if they do that, you're gonna complain and cry about it in the forums?b:chuckle

Wow, just wow. You talk about intelligence, but yours is lacking. People have the right to decide and go to whatever faction they want to go. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. b:laugh

The question is, who are you to demand, dictate, or to "rant" on a forum about the decision of the players of Prophecy have made?

I know you're hopping mad and itching to post again.. It's ok, because that's what disillusioned people do when they think they have control over other players and the decisions they makeb:chuckle

Oh btw, loving the free advertisement, keep it coming!!!

Prophecy is recruiting new members! Level 100 and rebirthed toons! We do pk/tw/nw/pve events! Come join a faction where we don't go to forums qqing about decisions that u the play makes about what faction you join. Hide on atls trolling other factions. Getting in other faction business that does not concern us and all the lother lovely popcorn drama in this forum threadfrom other factions ! www.newprophecy.shivtr.com
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    I wasn't the one bringing personalities to the posts... wth... are you trying to pull a David Copperfield on me???
    And I'm the one not making sense???
    should I lose faith in humanity? why lord why???
    here let me talk to my door. I bet she will make more sense than you.

So your door is a she? I mean whatever floats your boat bro....I guess you have to get what you can take. Sorry, I will leave you alone now. Good Luck in TW against other factions. If Vicious is really going to do what you say then we are only 1 territory away for you to get to us to wipe us off the map. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcWfAwp_uSk
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    So what you are saying is how daer any player make a choice and go to whatever faction they want, because if they do that, you're gonna complain and cry about it in the forums?b:chuckle

Wow, just wow. You talk about intelligence, but yours is lacking. People have the right to decide and go to whatever faction they want to go. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. b:laugh

The question is, who are you to demand, dictate, or to "rant" on a forum about the decision of the players of Prophecy have made?

I know you're hopping mad and itching to post again.. It's ok, because that's what disillusioned people do when they think they have control over other players and the decisions they makeb:chuckle

Oh btw, loving the free advertisement, keep it coming!!!

Prophecy is recruiting new members! Level 100 and rebirthed toons! We do pk/tw/nw/pve events! Come join a faction where we don't go to forums qqing about decisions that u the play makes about what faction you join. Hide on atls trolling other factions. Getting in other faction business that does not concern us and all the lother lovely popcorn drama in this forum threadfrom other factions ! www.newprophecy.shivtr.com

The question isn't about leaving... the question is about leaving only when the path gets rough. Bandwagoning. "Comprende"? or is that a hard concept for you to understand? strengthing a faction instead of leaving it when its starting to become weak.... but yeah. the easy way is more satisfying for small minded people. you can call it "go wherever and whenever I want" Mr. rocket scientist.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Vicious b:dirty
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    So your door is a she? I mean whatever floats your boat bro....I guess you have to get what you can take. Sorry, I will leave you alone now. Good Luck in TW against other factions. If Vicious is really going to do what you say then we are only 1 territory away for you to get to us to wipe us off the map. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcWfAwp_uSk

unfortunantly english is not my 1st language. I've made it pretty clear various times. But "whatever floats your boat bro".
    Roses are red, violets are blue, you'll be the same RQ wherever you'll go, bandwagoner.

And I'm not the one taking the shots in Vicious. But if I was, I'd be tempetd to test how long would take prophecy to lose all those members! Like they did to the other factions, they will do there too, specially you, mr. rage quitter.

HATS OFF for the people that remain in QQme no matter what. You have gained my respect. And as for PureCat, TZ questioning his ability to lead, everybody knows better. Seeler was mocked and people made jokes about her leading. No one laughed 1 year later.
  • artemispaine
    edited March 2015
    The question isn't about leaving... the question is about leaving only when the path gets rough. Bandwagoning. "Comprende"? or is that a hard concept for you to understand? strengthing a faction instead of leaving it when its starting to become weak.... but yeah. the easy way is more satisfying for small minded people. you can call it "go wherever and whenever I want" Mr. rocket scientist.

And u prove my point in awesome derpy fashion!!! No bandwagonin here..I was one of the first members to join the New Prophecy. How can I bandwagon when I'm one of the core members?? So you need to go fact check before you say anything, because you're looking stupid. So joining a faction because you want to is "bandwagoning" now?? Well it's so good to know of your feelings on new members that wanna join your faction. Mrs. Rocket Scientist. I noticed you didn't state you are in regards to dictating what faction can players go to?b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    And u prove my point in awesome derpy fashion!!! No bandwagonin here..I was one of the first members to join the New Prophecy. How can I bandwagon when I'm one of the core members?? So you need to go fact check before you say anything, because you're looking stupid. So joining a faction because you want to is "bandwagoning" now?? Well it's so good to know of your feelings on new members that wanna join your faction. Mrs. Rocket Scientist. I noticed you didn't state you are in regards to dictating what faction can players go to?b:chuckle

I failed to understand your post. Did I ever mentioned YOU were the bandwagoner I was speaking in general?
    or did I mentioned a concept, that it seems, its too hard for you to understand?
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    unfortunantly english is not my 1st language. I've made it pretty clear various times. But "whatever floats your boat bro".
    Roses are red, violets are blue, you'll be the same RQ wherever you'll go, bandwagoner.

And I'm not the one taking the shots in Vicious. But if I was, I'd be tempetd to test how long would take prophecy to lose all those members! Like they did to the other factions, they will do there too, specially you, mr. rage quitter.

HATS OFF for the people that remain in QQme no matter what. You have gained my respect. And as for PureCat, TZ questioning his ability to lead, everybody knows better. Seeler was mocked and people made jokes about her leading. No one laughed 1 year later.

First off....lol english has nothing to do with it. Secondly...I don't quite understand why u keep talking about me rage quitting since like clearly you know some sort of inside joke about me. But lol whatever you say. Also...who is taking shots at vici? I havent taken a real shot at vici as a faction in awhile right now its all about you and how dumb you are being coming on forums to announce for your ENTIRE faction that Vici is supposedly gonna wipe Prophecy off the map...JW if your leader is aware that this is your plan? Probably not. As for QQme...yet again you shouldnt talk **** about something you have NO CLUE about. You can't help fix a faction when the problem is the leader. I mean....look at Zoo....no offense to ANYONE but we all know what happened there...why aren't you still in Zoo again? Oh...i guess we dont talk about that. How is that bandwagon of YOURS coming with the whole ditch Zoo the fail faction for vici?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    First off....lol english has nothing to do with it. Secondly...I don't quite understand why u keep talking about me rage quitting since like clearly you know some sort of inside joke about me. But lol whatever you say. Also...who is taking shots at vici? I havent taken a real shot at vici as a faction in awhile right now its all about you and how dumb you are being coming on forums to announce for your ENTIRE faction that Vici is supposedly gonna wipe Prophecy off the map...JW if your leader is aware that this is your plan? Probably not. As for QQme...yet again you shouldnt talk **** about something you have NO CLUE about. You can't help fix a faction when the problem is the leader. I mean....look at Zoo....no offense to ANYONE but we all know what happened there...why aren't you still in Zoo again? Oh...i guess we dont talk about that. How is that bandwagon of YOURS coming with the whole ditch Zoo the fail faction for vici?

Let me remind you I only left zoo when half of the ranks joined QQme. ok? consider yourself smarter than you were.

And I was talking about the worst case scenario for prophecy. "And then..." just to remind you folks, that you are not the biggest shark in the tank.
  • artemispaine
    edited March 2015
    I failed to understand your post. Did I ever mentioned YOU were the bandwagoner I was speaking in general?

I love the backtracking and the "I can't understand" quote!:) When anyone speaks about Prophecy, I am included in that boat as one of the members. But based on what u said, if u come from another faction, ur a bandwagoner. Well I guess that includes everyone on this server. You hate bandwagoners! Lol... If u can't understand English, then you should use Goggle translate. It does wonders :) But like I said before, you're mad..it's ok. I'm having a blast!b:cute

But you still didn't answer my question though...It's ok, I'll say it again :)

Who ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT FACTION A PLAYER CAN GO TO?

I hope that helpsb:chuckle
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Ik it's not my bznz, but just wondering:
    - if a core member left Levi when they started losing to join QQme
    - and left QQme when they went to a bad period for Prophecy
    - i wonder what will happen with the core of Prophecy as soon as things start going bad for this new faction b:shocked
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    I love the backtracking and the "I can't understand" quote!:) When anyone speaks about Prophecy, I am included in that boat as one of the members. But based on what u said, if u come from another faction, ur a bandwagoner. Well I guess that includes everyone on this server. You hate bandwagoners! Lol... If u can't understand English, then you should use Goggle translate. It does wonders :) But like I said before, you're mad..it's ok. I'm having a blast!b:cute

But you still didn't answer my question though...It's ok, I'll say it again :)

Who ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT FACTION A PLAYER CAN GO TO?

I hope that helpsb:chuckle

once again you failed miserably to understand a concept. Keep having a blast.
    Like I said... small minded people...
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    And I was talking about the worst case scenario for prophecy. "And then..." just to remind you folks, that you are not the biggest shark in the tank.

Worst case scenario hmmm
    And then takes 3 weeks to Vicious erase prophecy from the map... we did leave some lands in the hands of QQme, so you guys can go back there when prophecy disbands....

Oh Goonsquad times... those were fun times!!!

That is a direct threat since after saying you would wipe us off the map u said we had QQme to go back to. So yea...worst case scenario right.
    Let me remind you I only left zoo when half of the ranks joined QQme. ok? consider yourself smarter than you were.

Still a bandwagon....the same thing you accuse me and many prophecy of being in.

Still waiting for an answer to the question....Who are you to tell a person what they can do in game or what faction they can go to?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • artemispaine
    edited March 2015

No I didn't fail..Thank you for proving my point! :) You have no power in determining what faction a player can join. So if you have no power in that, then why are you crying about it on the forums again?b:chuckle
    No I didn't fail..Thank you for proving my point! :) You have no power in determining what faction a player can join. So if you have no power in that, then why are you crying about it on the forums again?b:chuckle

If anything, you should be thanking us for leaving QQme, I mean vici is steam rolling them in tws these days!! Ur welcome!b:chuckle