can no longer charge under 9.99€

Naacal - Lost City
Naacal - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Cash Shop Huddle
Can someone please tell me why i can no longer charge zen under 9.99€.
i always charge with paysafe card 50€ but at the charging page i could only choose 4.99, 9.99, 19.99 and 44.99 (and higher) wich was fine because if i buy an 50€ card i could go for 44.99 and then 4.99.
So what the heck happened to 4.99€???

EDIT: Nevermind, i found it on the old website.
Post edited by Naacal - Lost City on

Comments

• marinakicute1111
    marinakicute1111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would like from GM's to put 4.99E in purchace section. They shouldn't do that without let anyone knows about this seems we pay for this game . Put the 4.99E purchace option . From PWI player.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would like from GM's to put 4.99E in purchace section. They shouldn't do that without let anyone knows about this seems we pay for this game . Put the 4.99E purchace option . From PWI player.
    This looks like a NECRO!

marinakicute1111 replied to a message that was 6 months 22 days 22 hours 21 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    To mine idea you the one need to point it out -> same nerco ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    You're trying to argue with a bot?

Good luck with that. Closing this, by the way.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.