New ban policy

HideYoHubby - Archosaur
HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
PWE seems to have started enforcing ToS regarding account sharing. I dont know bout other servers but I could, with my fairly limited connections, point over 100 accounts to PWE to ban if I wanted. This would include bout 80% of leaders and officers of TW factions on map on Archosaur currently. I am not saying 20% doesnt do it, I am saying I am not certain enough of it to "accuse them".

Now I really dont want to do this. This rule has never been enforced in the past, its common practice among players and thus changing policies drastically regarding it w/o any warning is absurd. But what else there is for me to do? Certain GM whose name I cannot disclose has taken an entire faction hostage with this technicality. Instead of giving a warning, talking bout it and directing people for proper conduct he went and permabanned leader of oldest TW faction on Archosaur. He is completely unwilling to discuss any other option outside of keeping the account banned.

On individual level account that has spent tens of thousands of dollars by my estimation is permabanned with technicality. On larger scale said faction in question cant access TW pay, which is currently 160m + mirages/week. And thats least of the losses. Faction got pretty much leveled base(apoth, arrows, helm), rebuilding that wouldnt only take a lot of in game coin but easily over a year in time.

So why do I feel the need to snitch on everybody else too? This would in my eyes work either way. Not banning the others it would give us grounds to demand releasing account in question. By banning everybody I expect the sheer amount of spam to their support, the hit on their income by banning their biggest spenders would force PWE to re-evaluate their decision regarding the issue.

This decision made by one GM, if its the new policy, would allow me and many others with similar knowledge to kill Archosaur server. I am sure other servers have their people who have been around long enough to point out enough of the people breaking this rule in question to pretty much lock their server. The retaliation of those banned accounts would take care of the rest.

I feel this situation is ludicrous and extremely dangerous for the future of the game if this policy stands. All it takes is 1 person, 1 person with some knowledge and enough guts to guess the rest to lock down a server with bans. I do hope I can generate enough attention to change this policy before it does permanent damage to this game.
__Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
Post edited by HideYoHubby - Archosaur on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    1. Bans are not allowed to be discussed on forums, they will need to send in tickets.

2. He is, in the end, enforcing the ToS, you're not allowed to share accounts.

Regardless, it's a little way too late to enforce the ToS like this now, but if that's how he does it, lol.

There'd be a lot of bans on dreamweaver as well.
    And so there would be on all servers, lol.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    PWE seems to have started enforcing ToS regarding account sharing. I dont know bout other servers but I could, with my fairly limited connections, point over 100 accounts to PWE to ban if I wanted. This would include bout 80% of leaders and officers of TW factions on map on Archosaur currently. I am not saying 20% doesnt do it, I am saying I am not certain enough of it to "accuse them".

Now I really dont want to do this. This rule has never been enforced in the past, its common practice among players and thus changing policies drastically regarding it w/o any warning is absurd. But what else there is for me to do? Certain GM whose name I cannot disclose has taken an entire faction hostage with this technicality. Instead of giving a warning, talking bout it and directing people for proper conduct he went and permabanned leader of oldest TW faction on Archosaur. He is completely unwilling to discuss any other option outside of keeping the account banned.

On individual level account that has spent tens of thousands of dollars by my estimation is permabanned with technicality. On larger scale said faction in question cant access TW pay, which is currently 160m + mirages/week. And thats least of the losses. Faction got pretty much leveled base(apoth, arrows, helm), rebuilding that wouldnt only take a lot of in game coin but easily over a year in time.

So why do I feel the need to snitch on everybody else too? This would in my eyes work either way. Not banning the others it would give us grounds to demand releasing account in question. By banning everybody I expect the sheer amount of spam to their support, the hit on their income by banning their biggest spenders would force PWE to re-evaluate their decision regarding the issue.

This decision made by one GM, if its the new policy, would allow me and many others with similar knowledge to kill Archosaur server. I am sure other servers have their people who have been around long enough to point out enough of the people breaking this rule in question to pretty much lock their server. The retaliation of those banned accounts would take care of the rest.

I feel this situation is ludicrous and extremely dangerous for the future of the game if this policy stands. All it takes is 1 person, 1 person with some knowledge and enough guts to guess the rest to lock down a server with bans. I do hope I can generate enough attention to change this policy before it does permanent damage to this game.

While I understand your point and I agree that they should enforce rules equally for all
    You should understand that the GMS are human beings with diferent personalities and values, thus they will not always act the same way.

Also you are basically saying that you have the power to kill an entire server. Im not traying to be rude here but, even if you have said knowledge about the 80% of archosaur server.

What make you think that you have the power to make the GMS ban everyone?

I mean if you are a PWI high rank and can order GMS thats fine.. my bad. But if you think that just with a single ticket you'll kill a server thats very arrogant and naive.
  • cirenax
    cirenax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22381421&postcount=1

Just throwing this here too. Enough said, this sucks.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You break-a de rules, you pay-a de price.

This ladies and gents is why I would never share my account with anyone under no circumstances. It doesn't matter if you have spent tens of thousands of real dollars. You share, you run the risk of a permaban, and if permabanned, I have no sympathy...at all. I don't care if you are God's gift to PWI, or leader of the largest and or oldest TW faction on a server.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    While I understand your point and I agree that they should enforce rules equally for all
    You should understand that the GMS are human beings with diferent personalities and values, thus they will not always act the same way.

Also you are basically saying that you have the power to kill an entire server. Im not traying to be rude here but, even if you have said knowledge about the 80% of archosaur server.

What make you think that you have the power to make the GMS ban everyone?

I mean if you are a PWI high rank and can order GMS thats fine.. my bad. But if you think that just with a single ticket you'll kill a server thats very arrogant and naive.

I like to think GMs make similar decisions on similar cases. I do have enough influence for it to be more than 1 ticket. And the first account sharing bans, heard there was another person banned for it, another massive CSer actually. I know there was no massive campaign to get either of them banned as I would of no doubt heard bout it on such a small server.

There is simply no reason for GMs to not ban everyone guilty as clearly even the massive CSers arent safe. Einstein defined insanity as "Doing the same thing and expecting different result". So it would be insane to expect them not to ban everybody guilty of the same breach of ToS.

Ps. I felt I made it clear I dont want anybody to be banned for this.
  • cirenax
    cirenax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015

This ladies and gents is why I would never share my account with anyone under no circumstances. It doesn't matter if you have spent tens of thousands of real dollars. You share, you run the risk of a permaban, and if permabanned, I have no sympathy...at all. I don't care if you are God's gift to PWI, or leader of the largest and or oldest TW faction on a server.

So if one person breaks rules, 150 others will pay for it? That's kinda sad.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I like to think GMs make similar decisions on similar cases. I do have enough influence for it to be more than 1 ticket. And the first account sharing bans, heard there was another person banned for it, another massive CSer actually. I know there was no massive campaign to get either of them banned as I would of no doubt heard bout it on such a small server.

There is simply no reason for GMs to not ban everyone guilty as clearly even the massive CSers arent safe. Einstein defined insanity as "Doing the same thing and expecting different result". So it would be insane to expect them not to ban everybody guilty of the same breach of ToS.

Ps. I felt I made it clear I dont want anybody to be banned for this.

If you play on archo you should remember the orb fiasco (archo rollback)
    And you should know what was the result.
    Even if they ban some people it will not be all of them and it will not be perma.
    I know 3 sins on archo server, not going to name them since is again of the rules, but if you have so much info I'm sure you know who they are.

Those guys got more than 100 orbs each one. One of them got so many that he refined his 2 sets (rrr9 and interval) and some of his g16 alts. that guy got perma banned......For a week just like the other two b:shutup

All those people are member of TW factions now, heck I think one of them even make is own faction now lol..

cirenax wrote: »

Again Orb fiasco and many other support related problems, support is inconsistent, one day you can get some one that will be very proffesional and the next day someone that will ban you for sending a ticket.

What I think it will be fair is that a GM log on the banned account and transfer lead to someone else... but is PWI so I dont't know how the problem will end... But there is the chance that they just unbann the guy if he is a cashshper b:bye
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015

thats the problem though, so many break the rules and dont pay the price, they get benefits from breaking rules->unfair competition->more people breaking rules to keep competative

thats OP's point, everyone breaking the rule should get punished not a selected few (as should have been from long ago and the widespread rule breaking might not have flooded the servers)
  • Astro_Menace - Archosaur
    Astro_Menace - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would like to see this new policy on bans for sharing accounts. From what I can find i do not see anywhere that says it is against the rules. In fact what it says in the terms of service is,

"Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password at all times, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and we are not responsible for any misuse use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party and/or used for transactions. You agree to immediately notify us of any misuse use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Service known to you. We provide you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account."

That to me says that account sharing is fine and PWI can not be held responsible for misuse of it by other people you share your info with. If there is a new policy we can not be held accountable for it if we do not have access to it, that is against the law. Until I see this new policy I am with HideYoHubby, all accounts that were banned should be reactivated, and there should be no further action taken against these people or others.
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sad. But it's true, GMs won't bann everyone for doing it. It's always just a small (random?) selection. I also know enough "full +12 R999ers" (not only faction leaders; on lc server) which got many retired accounts of in-game friends. Spamming BH100/FS every day, on 10-30 accounts, even for years, is not that uncommon. They also circumvent every farming time limit this way.

If they would like to bann everyone who's doing it, they would just screen/list/compare the log in data, real GMs don't need any insider infos. It smells a bit like a biased decision in your case. I'm not surprised tbh.
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would like to see this new policy on bans for sharing accounts. From what I can find i do not see anywhere that says it is against the rules. In fact what it says in the terms of service is,

"Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password at all times, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and we are not responsible for any misuse use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party and/or used for transactions. You agree to immediately notify us of any misuse use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Service known to you. We provide you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account."

That to me says that account sharing is fine and PWI can not be held responsible for misuse of it by other people you share your info with. If there is a new policy we can not be held accountable for it if we do not have access to it, that is against the law. Until I see this new policy I am with HideYoHubby, all accounts that were banned should be reactivated, and there should be no further action taken against these people or others.

"Your Account may only to be used by you. We are not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of misuse of and unauthorized access to your Account and to hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any misuse use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper or unauthorized use by someone to whom you revealed your password."

But ofc they never enforced those rules. I would even LIKE it if they would enforce point 4.9:
    "Your Account may be terminated if you do not use your Account within twelve months after the date that it was created or for any continuous period of twelve months. If you do not use your Account for any continuous period of twelve or more months, it may be terminated by us at our sole discretion."

I would terminate every account which is not active for 36 months and which has no 100+ toon. This would release so many blocked nice names.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised.

right there
    edited March 2015
    You guys have not pointed out where it says you will be banned. both those say that the person who created the account must report misuse, it does not say that GM's will ban you if they suspect multiple people are using the account. It says if someone you don't want using the account is using it then let us know and we the password can be changed. According to those sections I am responsible for what others do with my account, which to me means that I can let them use it if i choose to, if i don't want them using it then I need to change the password.

Although it does state
    "Please note that regardless of any notice, we reserve the right to discontinue the Service or to terminate or suspend your Account at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason, or for no reason."

Which means that we really do not ave any control over our accounts and GM's can do what ever they want. So I guess we just have to keep playing and hope we dont get on the bad side of any GM's.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    You guys have not pointed out where it says you will be banned. both those say that the person who created the account must report misuse, it does not say that GM's will ban you if they suspect multiple people are using the account. It says if someone you don't want using the account is using it then let us know and we the password can be changed. According to those sections I am responsible for what others do with my account, which to me means that I can let them use it if i choose to, if i don't want them using it then I need to change the password.

MY GOD YOURE RIGHT
    the only time the word "ban" is used in the tos is:

"You, as creator of your Account and User ID, are solely responsible for your User ID. We will not tolerate offensive or obscene User IDs. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban such a User ID, with or without notice."

LET THE NONBANNABLE HACKING COMMENCE!!!!!
    edited March 2015
    However, it does state;
    "Please note that regardless of any notice, we reserve the right to discontinue the Service or to terminate or suspend your Account at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason, or for no reason."

So really anyone can be banned at anytime, the Gm's don't need a reason to suspend an account. So I guess we just have to keep playing and try not to get on the bad side of the GM's
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Although it does state

Which means that we really do not ave any control over our accounts and GM's can do what ever they want. So I guess we just have to keep playing and hope we dont get on the bad side of any GM's.

Mmmm this was debated a while ago:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1373381

Also, and as War34child Stated:

Paragraph 4.7

''Your Account may only to be used by you. We are not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of misuse of and unauthorized access to your Account and to hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any misuse use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper or unauthorized use by someone to whom you revealed your password.''

This is on the Arc Games TOS, and since a pwi account is an ARC account now it should apply to those.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    for the cashers that got banned

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22331481&postcount=87

make that GM seat tremble with a nice lawsuit

i believe a letter from any counselor would be enough
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Few things that could be the issue.

Someone reported them. Can't really complain if a GM gets a report, finds it has merit, and penalizes for it. You're making it sound like they randomly decided to look at just this one guy for no reason, which is very unlikely.

Said player might have made a claim either past or present about being "****." Because either past or present, if they made the claim and then proceeded to share their account, they deserve to be banned from life and the game. Because people actually do this.

Could be other issues, but that's an idea of why bans don't get discussed on here. The guy that got banned isn't going to be honest, that's just not how most internet people are. They will withhold all kinds of things, with a "what's that got to do with it," attitude. They will purposefully not draw any logical conclusions, because that's goes against what they want. No punishment regardless of misdeed.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    cirenax wrote: »

... let me turn this around.
    If you've got an account which, if you lose it, will make 150 people pay for it, wouldn't you make DAMN sure that that one isn't able to get banned? Violating the ToS on a leader's main faction account, that's just asking for trouble. Player irresponsibility is not the GM's fault.

Not like they've got a hard time tracking it since that ARC "protection" got implemented...

@HoT: If the GMs have proof of ToS violations, then cash or no cash, the ban is valid.
    I just hope the GMs follow through and clean this game up thoroughly. Sure, the server's gonna be a lot emptier once they're done... but it'll be worth it. Even if I gotta restart from scratch myself.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2015

You of all people should know that the GMs here enforce the ToS when they want, how they want.

It is true that most share accounts now....but does that make it ok? It is still against ToS.

Don't want to get banned? Don't break the ToS. Easy enough, no? I laugh at the people in 'powerful' factions nowadays who think they can do whatever they want, with no consequence, all because they are Credit Babies.

No sympathy here.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
    edited March 2015
    If you've got an account which, if you lose it, will make 150 people pay for it, wouldn't you make DAMN sure that that one isn't able to get banned? Violating the ToS on a leader's main faction account, that's just asking for trouble. Player irresponsibility is not the GM's fault.

Not like they've got a hard time tracking it since that ARC "protection" got implemented...

@HoT: If the GMs have proof of ToS violations, then cash or no cash, the ban is valid.
    I just hope the GMs follow through and clean this game up thoroughly. Sure, the server's gonna be a lot emptier once they're done... but it'll be worth it. Even if I gotta restart from scratch myself.

Eh, account sharing has never in past resulted to a ban that I know of. I know certain sold accounts being reported every now and then and those are still w/o a ban, which I feel to be far larger breach. In this light, when account sharing is common practice, expecting such thing to land permaban as a first take on the issue seems pretty absurd. And this account has the protection of massive CS history, which shouldnt affect PWEs disciplinary decisions but we have all seen it happen.

If anybody went out of their way and reported the faction leaders of factions currently on Archos TW map and this policy was followed? My gut feeling is majority would get a ban, granted I only know the bigger ones are doing it for sure. Its simply not seen as breaking the rules among players because PWE let it slide ever since servers first opened.
    You of all people should know that the GMs here enforce the ToS when they want, how they want.

It is true that most share accounts now....but does that make it ok? It is still against ToS.

Don't want to get banned? Don't break the ToS. Easy enough, no? I laugh at the people in 'powerful' factions nowadays who think they can do whatever they want, with no consequence, all because they are Credit Babies.

No sympathy here.

I guess you advocate death sentence for speeding too?
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And this account has the protection of massive CS history, which shouldnt affect PWEs disciplinary decisions but we have all seen it happen.

Wait, what?!

Where in ToS does it say just because you chuck your money at a virtual game means you won't be disciplined or penalized for your actions?!?!

This is the same Republican bs we deal with in USA. Someone always thinking just because they are loaded, they are untouchable.

Dude, you used to be chill. Now I find myself praying you get banned. Unbelievable.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
    edited March 2015
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wait, what?!

Where in ToS does it say just because you chuck your money at a virtual game means you won't be disciplined or penalized for your actions?!?!

This is the same Republican bs we deal with in USA. Someone always thinking just because they are loaded, they are untouchable.

Dude, you used to be chill. Now I find myself praying you get banned. Unbelievable.

Are you stupid? I am simply stating a fact, having large CS history has clearly affected decisions on bans and their duration in past, I think we have all seen it. I also clearly state it shoudnt be so. I brought it up only to point out nobody is safe.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    Are you stupid? I am simply stating a fact, having large CS history has clearly affected decisions on bans and their duration in past, I think we have all seen it. I also clearly state it shoudnt be so. I brought it up only to point out nobody is safe.

yah.....ok its true, no sarcasm, high shoppers have gotten away with a ton of !#@#

i remember years ago botters getting away with it cause they were major shoppers too, 1-3-7 day ban and back until they hit 105
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kind of like all the freeloading government handout begging liberal Democrats that want everything given to them
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaGinger - Archosaur
    SeaGinger - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Although it does state

The majority of people are not aware but not only here but on all MMO's they dont actually own their accounts. A more appropriate term would be borrowing or if youre playing a membership game like ff14 then it would be renting. No matter how much money you spend on it it will never be yours. Sad truths of online gaming.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While I don't really have an opinion on the banning (I'm sure there is more to the story than is being relayed here), I do think that there really should be a way to pass leadership when the leader of a faction disappears. I have seen this happen in the past, and the faction ended up disbanding because of it.

Why not just implement a "depose" option that has to be selected by the Director and at least 4 other officers? And it could automatically revert the leader to a lesser position and give the Director the Leader position.

Though honestly, if someone is being permanently banned that is the leader of a faction, there is no excuse for a GM not just demoting them. I would suggest just to have everyone from the faction keep tickets open on the situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Barbski - Archosaur
    Barbski - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    most of you are missing the point. the problem is not the offense. people are unbanned every day for the same offense because of extenuating circumstances (family) and other evidence that any reasonable arbiter would take into consideration because ... you know, this is a video game, not a court of law.

the problem is that the particular gm in question is following entirely different protocol from gm's handeling identical cases as I write this. that disparity is a massive problem, and it cracks me up how predictable and myopic some of your responses are. "just don't break the ToS." lol. foolish.
  • toraah
    toraah Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The fact that the fate of players accounts depends on what GM responds to their ticket is appalling. The majority of players that respond with "oh well, that's what you get for account sharing" have most likely done it in the past and care not, until something unfortunate happens to them.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited March 2015

ban is valid under which point of view or interpretation of the terms?

cause as i've already mentioned the current ToS dont fullfill at all the requirements of contract law and it's in breach of most of the western common laws about trades real money to virtual currency

(and thats also why paypal is banned in some regions or why paypal is a lot limited in some other countries)

this terms can also be easily interpreted as invalid (if a conspicuos loss of economical value is involved) and give place to a void contract that will give place to a full refund
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.