Archosaur Server Down?

Comments

• lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How about you spend your life the way you want and let me spend my life the way I want?

If I want to complain about the server being down I will complain.
    I dont want to read books or interact with ppl today. I dont feel that way today.
    I want to play the game so why dont you go and do whatever you like.

Pretty sure it was broad generalization
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • pachwenko
    pachwenko Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hahahahaha, oh over 20 pages now. Truly comedic the type of people who play pwi, I think I have found 3 or 4 people out of very many that seem genuine. You guys should stay inside, sunburn hurts and having a life sucks!
  • lunarstar245
    edited March 2015
    Alguem sabe oque aconteceu e quando o server ira voltar ao ar ? b:sadb:cryb:surrender

Usando Traduz Google, o servidor de login é baixo para o nosso servidor. Os GMs estão trabalhando nisso. Não sei quando ele será corrigido
    Defiance <3

• Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The evil reptillians are behind this... I'm telling ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • Sillar - Archosaur
    Sillar - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Usando Traduz Google, o servidor de login é baixo para o nosso servidor. Os GMs estão trabalhando nisso. Não sei quando ele será corrigido

Muito obrigado pela resposta, o jeito é esperar mesmo b:sadb:surrender
  • Dreyani - Archosaur
    Dreyani - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I hope they give an absence note b:cute why they gotta do this to us b:cry
  • slowwetkiss
    slowwetkiss Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I hope they give you all some real customer service and a few in game issue fixes. You ppl and wanting free stuff lol b:laugh And is it REALLY free? I think not b:chuckle
  • Newo_Ikkin - Archosaur
    Newo_Ikkin - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah Kitsune, it was just a generalization and not an attack on you at all. I thoughy your posts were amusing. My bad you thought otherwise. I did particularly like your response to the one person complaining about rambling in the posts. So put on a happah face. ^-^
  • neogold9
    neogold9 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I read someone saying they are trying to fix it LOL
    How stupid do u think we are?
    I know there is no one doing anything about it, they are home watching tv and will only come back to work monday.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well this seems to be another missed day for the anniversary quest after losing my items last week now missing days for not being able to log in. Theres no way we can get the free +10 orb from the anniversary event for doing the quest daily. b:angry
  • randomw
    randomw Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    b:laugh hi all on i missing my game griends as i been away for over a week not being well so i do hope pwi fix this issue very soonb:bye
  • randomw
    edited March 2015
    opsey ment friends so sorry my bad spellingb:laugh
  • lunarstar245
    edited March 2015
    Muito obrigado pela resposta, o jeito é esperar mesmo b:sadb:surrender

espera é tudo que podemos fazer
    Defiance <3

• lunarstar245
    edited March 2015
    neogold9 wrote: »
    I read someone saying they are trying to fix it LOL
    How stupid do u think we are?
    I know there is no one doing anything about it, they are home watching tv and will only come back to work monday.

They have office hours on the weekends :)
    Defiance <3

• eojisfiovyr
    eojisfiovyr Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    bRajyTM.jpg

they are working on it and they take responsibility. and yes, im suprised i recieved a response this late at night on a weekend.

just posting this again because a lot of people are assuming that the gms arent doing anything and they dont know. they admitted in the reply after i submitted a ticket that they are taking full responsibility. they even said they cant tell you how soon the problem will be fixed. they are working on it though. if everyone submitted a ticket on every account they have, this would be fixed sooner rather than later.
  • eojisfiovyr
    eojisfiovyr Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    this is the response i got after submitting a ticket an hour and a half after this server went down

-snip-

i replied to this and asked them to make a formal announcement because you all are starting to get pissed off.
  • randomw
    edited March 2015
    i agreen hun this is fluffy btw
  • Xbloodprince - Sanctuary
    Xbloodprince - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well from what i found out Moria is down too and both servers wont be back up time monday night. Something like that this just sucks
  • qssp
    qssp Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sweetiebot plz show server status
  • monkeylove85
    monkeylove85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Come on pwi. do you guys actually let your programs run without someone checking up on them?
    it's been a full day and Archo is still not up nor have we heard a word from you.
    b:sad
  • Fifty_Shades - Archosaur
    Fifty_Shades - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just logged into Morai it is running fine ...
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh man still down b:cry back to bed i guest CoC time b:chuckle

I wonder if anybody else knows what CoC is? XD for those who dont know its a amusing game twisted but fun.
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • dardedze
    dardedze Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    I hope u guys used this chanse to not be on game on sunday and go out and discover Real life? b:victory
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    just posting this again because a lot of people are assuming that the gms arent doing anything and they dont know. they admitted in the reply after i submitted a ticket that they are taking full responsibility. they even said they cant tell you how soon the problem will be fixed. they are working on it though. if everyone submitted a ticket on every account they have, this would be fixed sooner rather than later.

Are you serious? Are there any GMs at all? i thought those guys were a myth, just like dragons or magic... and taking full responsability of what? of fixing one issure and **** it up somewhere else? ..... "Working on it"... of course they are working on it (if being at home watching TV or outside having a cool weekend break or doing whatever they want is called "working on it")....
    submit a ticket my AZZ. one ticket or 1000 tickets wont make a difference, it has been more than 24 hours already and the problem persist untouched and it wont surprise me if it'll go for another 24h and at the end all what we going to get as compensation will be 3 days of 2x 2x 3x and a stupid apology and the promise they wont do that again and a hand in our shoulder telling us "thank you for your understanding"....
  • voidbaron
    voidbaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seems Archosaurs back up
  • hatenyree92
    hatenyree92 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dardedze wrote: »
    I hope u guys used this chanse to not be on game on sunday and go out and discover Real life? b:victory

hello! id like to ask you a question, why do you care what we have been doing? do our lives affect you in any way or you just have that excessive need to bash someone just because they dont do the same things you do?
  • hatenyree92
    hatenyree92 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    voidbaron wrote: »
    Seems Archosaurs back up

and those jokes are older than jesus himself, no one is falling for it b:victory
  • voidbaron
    voidbaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    and those jokes are older than jesus himself, no one is falling for it b:victory
    Check it for yourself
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    faruskas wrote: »
    Are you serious? Are there any GMs at all? i thought those guys were a myth, just like dragons or magic... and taking full responsability of what? of fixing one issure and **** it up somewhere else? ..... "Working on it"... of course they are working on it (if being at home watching TV or outside having a cool weekend break or doing whatever they want is called "working on it")....
    submit a ticket my AZZ. one ticket or 1000 tickets wont make a difference, it has been more than 24 hours already and the problem persist untouched and it wont surprise me if it'll go for another 24h and at the end all what we going to get as compensation will be 3 days of 2x 2x 3x and a stupid apology and the promise they wont do that again and a hand in our shoulder telling us "thank you for your understanding"....

Server's is back on work, however theres no compensation, no 2x, no apology no nothing all running normal just like if nothing ever happened.... (i bite my tongue) :P
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited March 2015

OMG YESSS!!! you're right it's up again^^
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...