Archosaur Server Down?

Comments

• BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    what are the dorks doing ? really been over 24 fckng hours and this is what we get ? Nothing, and now i guess OPKossy is going to come clean the thread up :P anyways. I guess this wont be fixed for another 24 hrs... so good luck fellas NW is going to be fun on Archo server this week :)
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think SweetieBot has abandoned us to :-(
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I thought I would for one times sake get a perfect attendancem onth but seem not..another dissapointment in life.
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...
  • poohchai323
    poohchai323 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ellavo wrote: »
    I think SweetieBot has abandoned us to :-(

Bots take day offs too b:chuckle
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    faruskas wrote: »
    Asked nicely? you should not take on this thread for your romantic chitchat in the first place, by doing so you avoid being called "names" as you stated. Get a bit more serious and use this thread for it was created. there are other channels for whatever you want beyond this topic, like Facepuke and (or) any other social networks. thanks

The chitchat botters you that much?
    Do you think that if they will stop their discusion Archosaur server will be back for all of us?
    Dont bring your frustation over 2 ppl that have no fault cause the Arch server is down for some of us.
    Its just a bit of chitchat. Doesnt harm anyone.

Topic?
    What topic?
    Oh yes the topic that the server Arch is down for some ppl .
    So the only comment we should have are:

'' The server is down for X hours. DO something already''

''The GM are not at work in weekend''

''I cannot log. I missed TW. Im afraid I will miss NW too''

and then starting all over again. Its going in circles.

If thats so than this thread should be closed right now cause already served his purpose. That to make PW staff aware that Arch server is down and if someone is at work they try to fix the issues.
    So no need to post the same thing over and over again.
    giphy.gif

• chadd005
    chadd005 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Still down and of course on my day offb:bye
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Green who won the tw? OHF or rouge?

I so knocked out... but Rouge won.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PatsyBanger - Archosaur
    PatsyBanger - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Remember last time when we was down for i believe about 16 to 17 hours that there was no mention at all anywhere about it. Was not a post here or on their facebook page. Yet about a week later the morai server went down which prompted 3x 2x 2x plus if i remember correctly free gifts. Well you are the stepchildren of PWI Archosaur. Expect more of the same treatment and anything above that is a bonus. You pay these peoples salary and i am assuming quite well and they do not even have the respect for you to even man the server on the weekends. I mean it would take 1 person on duty to atleast notice that things went down again.
  • hatenyree92
    hatenyree92 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The chitchat botters you that much?
    Do you think that if they will stop their discusion Archosaur server will be back for all of us?
    Dont bring your frustation over 2 ppl that have no fault cause the Arch server is down for some of us.
    Its just a bit of chitchat. Doesnt harm anyone.

Topic?
    What topic?
    Oh yes the topic that the server Arch is down for some ppl .
    So the only comment we should have are:

'' The server is down for X hours. DO something already''

''The GM are not at work in weekend''

''I cannot log. I missed TW. Im afraid I will miss NW too''

and then starting all over again. Its going in circles.

If thats so than this thread should be closed right now cause already served his purpose. That to make PW staff aware that Arch server is down and if someone is at work they try to fix the issues.
    So no need to post the same thing over and over again.

well you see, this threatds topic IS in fact, arch server not working and its made so people can get updated (maybe, once..) on it, and what comes with it is people whining and complaining ABOUT IT.. so i figure anyway, ive been expecting news on it for hours, just like everyone else, and all i see are those 2 talking about who knows what.. we dont have to watch any of that b:surrender b:shutup
  • hatenyree92
    hatenyree92 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Remember last time when we was down for i believe about 16 to 17 hours that there was no mention at all anywhere about it. Was not a post here or on their facebook page. Yet about a week later the morai server went down which prompted 3x 2x 2x plus if i remember correctly free gifts. Well you are the stepchildren of PWI Archosaur. Expect more of the same treatment and anything above that is a bonus. You pay these peoples salary and i am assuming quite well and they do not even have the respect for you to even man the server on the weekends. I mean it would take 1 person on duty to atleast notice that things went down again.

well said patsy b:victory
  • Euphorria - Archosaur
    Euphorria - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Couldnt have said it better. b:chuckle
  • slowwetkiss
    slowwetkiss Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    OHH EMM GEEEEEE!! You ppl crack me up! b:laughb:cryb:laugh All this over a game? Seriously? Ok, ok. I can actually visualize 97% of you sitting at the log in screen all bug-eyed and frothing at the mouth (and probably crying), your hands cramped from typing and furiously clicking the mouse trying to get logged in. LOL! Really, this is a perfect opportunity for you real life misfits to go outside and try to fit in somewhere, other than a stupid game that even it's makers couldn't give a rats *** about. It's funny as hell to watch you all turn on each other. The awesome powah of mob mentality!

I haven't played for over a week now, and when I couldn't log in, it was really no big deal. But, I decided to check the forums to see what was up. I read this thread and just started laughing over this ridiculous tantrum you are all throwing. Find something else to do besides rage on a thread about not being able to log in. Go for a hike, a bike ride, a nice long drive. Go bowling, or to a ball game. Spend some quality time with your kids, parents, or grandparents. Take your REAL LIFE husband or wife on a romantic little get away. Go buy a couple of loaves of bread, some peanut butter and jelly, make some sandwiches, and hand them out to the homeless people. Take your sweet little dog (or gentle big dog) to a nursing home, or to a foster care facility for kids and give them something to smile about. Volunteer to help kids with cancer by spending time with them while they receive their chemotherapy to help the time pass. Go take a war vetran out to lunch and thank him/her for his/her service and sacrifice so you can sit on your tails and do nothing but game all day and night. Do something that might do someone, other than yourself, some actual good. Who knows? You may make a difference in someones life. Do something significant, so that you can stop feeling so insignificant that you feel you have to spend your lives in a flipping game.

Fact of the matter is, and has been stated here several hundred times by the mods-

NO ONE FROM PWI EVER READS THESE FORUMS.

You are all wanting compensation for not being able to play. How about this- Instead of demanding compensation, you demand some actual customer service. Like an actual in game monitor that actually monitors the game to take care of issues so the ticketing system is not overloaded. That would take care of the hackers, account sharing theives, and the scammers when it happens. I think that you should all look at PWI as the proverbial "Red headed step child with severe behavioral issues." All of you who spend your hard earned money (or your parents hard earned money) need to stop rewarding the red headed step child with severe behavioral issues BAD BEHAVIOR. All you are doing by spending money here is rewarding PWI's BAD BEHAVIOR. You are continuously giving them a reason to continue what they have been doing since, apparently, the game went live. SMART PEOPLE do not reward BAD BEHAVIOR. PWI is BEHAVING BADLY. Its like giving a crack addict a pipe, lighter, AND THE CRACK. But none of you have the hutspah to take the initiative in here. PWI is like a shepard leading the sheep to the slaughter.

With that all being said, I'll leave you to your tantrums and raging. Maybe when I get back next week, I can log in then. Happy... well I was going to say Happy Gaming but you cant get in to the game so nevermind..... LOL!!

BYE <3
  • Axelandar - Archosaur
    Axelandar - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just Spending my Money Somewhere Else. The loser for the server being down in not me.

Just let them sit and grin. They know what they do.
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Which if that is correct, makes this all the worse. Cause this started well before their closing time.
  • bloodedone87
    edited March 2015
    well you see, this threatds topic IS in fact, arch server not working and its made so people can get updated (maybe, once..) on it, and what comes with it is people whining and complaining ABOUT IT.. so i figure anyway, ive been expecting news on it for hours, just like everyone else, and all i see are those 2 talking about who knows what.. we dont have to watch any of that b:surrender b:shutup

OH and you think that if 2 talk about random stuff you wont have your news about the server being up?
    That news can be brought up by a GM and trust me you will notice when a GM will write something on this thread or open a new thread about this problem we have.

And if its not the GM than a nice player that have succed to log in will anounce that server is back.
    giphy.gif

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    well I was going to say Happy Gaming but you cant get in to the game so nevermind..... LOL!!

BYE <3

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g
  • bloodedone87
    edited March 2015
    OHH EMM GEEEEEE!! You ppl crack me up! b:laughb:cryb:laugh All this over a game? Seriously? Ok, ok. I can actually visualize 97% of you sitting at the log in screen all bug-eyed and frothing at the mouth (and probably crying), your hands cramped from typing and furiously clicking the mouse trying to get logged in. LOL! Really, this is a perfect opportunity for you real life misfits to go outside and try to fit in somewhere, other than a stupid game that even it's makers couldn't give a rats *** about. It's funny as hell to watch you all turn on each other. The awesome powah of mob mentality!

I haven't played for over a week now, and when I couldn't log in, it was really no big deal. But, I decided to check the forums to see what was up. I read this thread and just started laughing over this ridiculous tantrum you are all throwing. Find something else to do besides rage on a thread about not being able to log in. Go for a hike, a bike ride, a nice long drive. Go bowling, or to a ball game. Spend some quality time with your kids, parents, or grandparents. Take your REAL LIFE husband or wife on a romantic little get away. Go buy a couple of loaves of bread, some peanut butter and jelly, make some sandwiches, and hand them out to the homeless people. Take your sweet little dog (or gentle big dog) to a nursing home, or to a foster care facility for kids and give them something to smile about. Volunteer to help kids with cancer by spending time with them while they receive their chemotherapy to help the time pass. Go take a war vetran out to lunch and thank himher for his/her service and sacrifice so you can sit on your tails and do nothing but game all day and night. Do something that might do someone, other than yourself, some actual good. Who knows? You may make a difference in someones life. Do something significant, so that you can stop feeling so insignificant that you feel you have to spend your lives in a flipping game.

Fact of the matter is, and has been stated here several hundred times by the mods-

You are all wanting compensation for not being able to play. How about this- Instead of demanding compensation, you demand some actual customer service. Like an actual in game monitor that actually monitors the game to take care of issues so the ticketing system is not overloaded. That would take care of the hackers, account sharing theives, and the scammers when it happens. I think that you should all look at PWI as the proverbial "Red headed step child with severe behavioral issues." All of you who spend your hard earned money (or your parents hard earned money) need to stop rewarding the red headed step child with severe behavioral issues BAD BEHAVIOR. All you are doing by spending money here is rewarding PWI's BAD BEHAVIOR. You are continuously giving them a reason to continue what they have been doing since, apparently, the game went live. SMART PEOPLE do not reward BAD BEHAVIOR. PWI is BEHAVING BADLY. Its like giving a crack addict a pipe, lighter, AND THE CRACK. But none of you have the hutspah to take the initiative in here. PWI is like a shepard leading the sheep to the slaughter.

With that all being said, I'll leave you to your tantrums and raging. Maybe when I get back next week, I can log in then. Happy... well I was going to say Happy Gaming but you cant get in to the game so nevermind..... LOL!!

BYE <3

How about you spend the life the way you want and let me spend my life the way I want.
    I dont want to spend my time with the family today. Because all of them are busy with other stuff.
    I want to play the game today cause thats teh way I want to enjoy my weekend.
    But I cant cause the server is down and since I dont have any feelings of going out all I found relaxing is watching some Anime and check the forum after each anime episode.
    giphy.gif

• torres7
    torres7 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    already down for like 19 hours uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    come on its the weekend i wanna game. i missed tw lastnight from not being able to log in. i go to bed i wake up still not fixed. Can we start getting a online GM on Arch server because it seems everytime i turn around this server crashes or something like now we cant log in. I can careless about getting a absent note for this. I would rather get more staff that will actualy be here for us. Rather it is a game glitch or a server crash. Be able to get stuff fixed.
  • deviljin651
    deviljin651 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The Archasaur server is down once again, i dcd yesterday and couldnt get back on, neither could any of my other faction members or fellow players. I tried to log on again today and its still down. is anyone working on this or does any gm know that the server is down? i'd kinda expected the server to go under emergency maintenance due to this issue of people not being able to log on.
  • sm1l3s
    sm1l3s Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I wonder how many people sent tickets on this issue. Is Arch still down? I havent tried. but I know that most of the people in my faction missed tw last night because of it. tried everything to get in but couldnt. worst tw day ever! guess I will submit a ticket and hope for some type of reimbursement. we lost a land because of this. b:angryb:cry
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The Archasaur server is down once again, i dcd yesterday and couldnt get back on, neither could any of my other faction members or fellow players. I tried to log on again today and its still down. is anyone working on this or does any gm know that the server is down? i'd kinda expected the server to go under emergency maintenance due to this issue of people not being able to log on.

There is already 4 forum posts about this.
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • lainslimitations
    lainslimitations Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This was the response I got about an hour after the server went down.

-snip-

Be patient, quit whining and go play rl, nerds. b:cute
  • lunarstar245
    edited March 2015
    sm1l3s wrote: »
    Is Arch still down?

READ ABOVE YOU+ if it was up there would be ppl saying its up b:bye
    Defiance <3

• lunarstar245
    edited March 2015

I haven't played for over a week now, and when I couldn't log in, it was really no big deal. But, I decided to check the forums to see what was up. I read this thread and just started laughing over this ridiculous tantrum you are all throwing. Find something else to do besides rage on a thread about not being able to log in. Go for a hike, a bike ride, a nice long drive. Go bowling, or to a ball game. Spend some quality time with your kids, parents, or grandparents. Take your REAL LIFE husband or wife on a romantic little get away. Go buy a couple of loaves of bread, some peanut butter and jelly, make some sandwiches, and hand them out to the homeless people. Take your sweet little dog (or gentle big dog) to a nursing home, or to a foster care facility for kids and give them something to smile about. Volunteer to help kids with cancer by spending time with them while they receive their chemotherapy to help the time pass. Go take a war vetran out to lunch and thank himher for his/her service and sacrifice so you can sit on your tails and do nothing but game all day and night. Do something that might do someone, other than yourself, some actual good. Who knows? You may make a difference in someones life. Do something significant, so that you can stop feeling so insignificant that you feel you have to spend your lives in a flipping game.

BYE <3

Momma always said if you aint got something nice to say than keep yo trap shut b:chuckleb:chuckle

but seriously, Mods read forums who then contact gms! and our favorite bot Sweetibot reads forums
    Defiance <3

• lainslimitations
    lainslimitations Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This was the response I got about an hour after the server went down

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We're very sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue logging in to the game, and we sincerely apologize for any gameplay disruption this may have caused.

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing issues with several of our game servers. Our development team have taken ownership of the issue and are prioritizing a resolution for this as we speak that should resolve the issue.

While we do not yet have a precise ETA to provide you, we do hope to have the issue resolved soon. Your patience in waiting for a resolution is very much appreciated, and again, we apologize for any disruption this has caused.

Regards,
    JackHammer
    Game Master

Be patient, quit whining and go play rl, nerds. b:cute
  • Newo_Ikkin - Archosaur
    Newo_Ikkin - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    c44102 wrote: »
    come on its the weekend i wanna game.
    and they want to spend time with their family orcats on the weekend instead of.putting up with our whining b:chuckle
  • Sillar - Archosaur
    Sillar - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Alguem sabe oque aconteceu e quando o server ira voltar ao ar ? b:sadb:cryb:surrender
  • Newo_Ikkin - Archosaur
    Newo_Ikkin - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So much rage on this thread, hakuna your tatas and calm your cohones. They'll fix it, we get free stuff, woots. Life moves on even with the constant QQs so why not go join it before you're glued back in a chair. We need a PWI detox for some of y'all. Read a book, interact with real people, or Pan Gu forbid you might actually go outside or exercise. Buck up folks, your life isnt over just because the game is down.
  • bloodedone87
    edited March 2015
    So much rage on this thread, hakuna your tatas and calm your cohones. They'll fix it, we get free stuff, woots. Life moves on even with the constant QQs so why not go join it before you're glued back in a chair. We need a PWI detox for some of y'all. Read a book, interact with real people, or Pan Gu forbid you might actually go outside or exercise. Buck up folks, your life isnt over just because the game is down.

How about you spend your life the way you want and let me spend my life the way I want?

If I want to complain about the server being down I will complain.
    I dont want to read books or interact with ppl today. I dont feel that way today.
    I want to play the game so why dont you go and do whatever you like.
    giphy.gif