Archosaur Server Down?

Options

Comments

• Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    sighs.. -locks you into a vault and drops it from a cliff and into the deep sea- there..

-Opens vault door, says hello to the deep sea fishes, swims back up and jumps into your arms- :)
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    -Opens vault door, says hello to the deep sea fishes, swims back up and jumps into your arms- :)

Eww how did you get out! -drops you-
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Eww how did you get out! -drops you-

You forgot to lock the door properly... Out of the affection for me I guess :O
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hatenyree92
    hatenyree92 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    dont you guys have a skype or something... i am checking here for the news and such and all you do is spam with this..whatever it is b:surrender
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You forgot to lock the door properly... Out of the affection for me I guess :O

What affection? ...and look someone just got mad at us D:
    And a lot of alts...
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    Options
    dont you guys have a skype or something... i am checking here for the news and such and all you do is spam with this..whatever it is b:surrender

Venielle has made a more "news" related thread xD So most prolly any updates about the status are more likely to be posted there :)
    b:victory Tis is a fun thread after all ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What affection? ...and look someone just got mad at us D:

The affection you have deep inside your subconcious b:cute

Yeah D: Shall we put him in a safe and push it over a cliff to bury him in the deep sea? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • motherhen
    motherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    what a pair of MUPPETS you both are go make a thread on your idiotic conversation not hijack a thread made about game problem pair of fools
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Can't find any..

I think this one :O Dunno if it's legit though... b:shocked

-snip ticket content-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hatenyree92
    edited March 2015
    Options
    motherhen wrote: »
    what a pair of MUPPETS you both are go make a thread on your idiotic conversation not hijack a thread made about game problem pair of fools

that was uncalled for...

anyway, this thread was made with a purpose guys b:surrender
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    Options

b:surrender Sorry boss b:cry Dun be so mean b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    myowe wrote: »
    I haven't seen any thread about archosaur server down, but is anyone experiencing it?

I cannot seem to login the Archosaur server, but the other server seem to be able to log in

b:surrender Someone tell me what going on???!!!! b:shocked

PS. If the server still isn't up for the whole day... I think we should demand a code for absent note, or some other thing.

I miss my CHECK IN!!!! (RAGE QUIT)!!!!! due the server login stuff!!!!!

17 pages of threads and ppl are still asking about the server's down. i have a perfect attendance loging every day and now i will fail that just because of the ineptitude of staff ppl of PWI. Whats wrong with you guys? several hours have passed and you cannot fix the issue? is it true that this is about time to start looking for other better games on the net and to forget this one and all of its issues that takes many hours if not days to be fixed. Everytime there is a mayor upgrade there is also a mayor list of errors and issues such as: the fontstyle size above toons face, the disapearing crystals, and now this login issues. I have done several important transaction in the last few days and i will definetely not tolerate another roll-back and lose all the goodies taken during those days. there is NO COMPENSATION FOR THAT. YOU GUYS DO THINGS RIGHT OR YOU WILL LOSE A NUMBER OF DEVOTED PLAYERS... I'M TIGHT UP OF THE SAME BULLSH.T. EVERYTIME. NOW IM UNABLE TO LOGIN ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS. In the meantime i will search the internet and check for other MUCH BETTER options of alternative (if not yet main) games to play. b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • motherhen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    whats uncalled for is 2 fools thinking have the right to hijack a thread made for an INGAME problem,as someone else asked above to stop have a look at the reply?????
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    PWE doesnt usually have staff in the office on weekends so you'll have to wait for monday most likely. well that's usually how it goes.
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    whats uncalled for is 2 fools thinking have the right to hijack a thread made for an INGAME problem,as someone else asked above to stop have a look at the reply?????

Shut the **** up you moron. If you dont like it, tough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • dawetch
    dawetch Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sutr, Sparkiesoft... just bring archo server up b:surrender
  • motherhen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    awwws pissypants keep your nose out maybe? go troll another thread maybe? keep this thread to why it was originally made for maybe? who let the trolls out anyways???
  • hatenyree92
    edited March 2015
    Options
    dawetch wrote: »
    Sutr, Sparkiesoft... just bring archo server up b:surrender

they will.. tomorrow b:chuckle
  • faruskas
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The affection you have deep inside your subconcious b:cute

Yeah D: Shall we put him in a safe and push it over a cliff to bury him in the deep sea? b:thanks

Get a room guys and don't forget to take with you the required tools: a box of rubbers, and of course some battery assisted atifacts, in case that any of your fingers can do the job properly. In the meantime let us do our job and complain about the existing issues related with the login server and the consequences of a rollback or any other drastic measure. Please consider our request and take your horny convo somewhere else. Thanks.
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You're a meanie Remenant b:sad -goes to a corner-

get servers up so I can get on and poke him D:
    faruskas wrote: »
    Get a room guys and don't forget to take with you the required tools: a box of rubbers, and of course some battery assisted atifacts, in case that any of your fingers can do the job properly. In the meantime let us do our job and complain about the existing issues related with the login server and the consequences of a rollback or any other drastic measure. Please consider our request and take your horny convo somewhere else. Thanks.

Seconded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • mhirtler
    mhirtler Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I had couple of toons logged on. Then I tried to log on the faction bank toon and was not able to. I thought I needed to restart my computer, so did so. I have not been able to log back on since 2 PM server time. It is very annoying and frustraing. I was hoping to see on here how long we can expect this to last.
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Noticed we were not even asked nicely..someone just go head on calling is stuff because we have a convo in a rather silent thread..we're all fustrated about the server being down and all people should do is asking remenant and I nicely if we could talk elsewhere if it borther people. Instead we get insulted, ask us nicely next time instead of calling us stuff.
    And a lot of alts...
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SweetieBot can you report server status?

I think Archosaur just went down, shows no ping
  • motherhen
    edited March 2015
    Options
    like the person who asked do you not have skype to take your conversation to???? and reply = this thread is for fun >.> ok that makes sense right there really does,this thread was made for game issue NOT your entertainment its for people to HOPE to see a post on a time or something anything about the game play problem nothing more.
  • faruskas
    edited March 2015
    Options
    mhirtler wrote: »
    I had couple of toons logged on. Then I tried to log on the faction bank toon and was not able to. I thought I needed to restart my computer, so did so. I have not been able to log back on since 2 PM server time. It is very annoying and frustraing. I was hoping to see on here how long we can expect this to last.

DAYS IF NOT WEEKS, GET USED TO IT!!! ...THATS HOW THE PWI STAFF SOLVE ISSUES... and at the end when things look apparently solved some other mayor mistake (that could've been avoided just by pre-testing the fix before release it to us, comes up, taking all of us back to where we started. SAD BUT TRUE... MU SUGGESTION: go watch some HBO or CNN and check back on this thread after (or every) 2 or 3 hours, maybe by then somebody have come up with some bright idea and fix this ****. thx.
    edited March 2015
    Options
    like the person who asked do you not have skype to take your conversation to???? and reply = this thread is for fun >.> ok that makes sense right there really does,this thread was made for game issue NOT your entertainment its for people to HOPE to see a post on a time or something anything about the game play problem nothing more.

And did you notice we stopped when that person said it..if people qq it's wrong..if people try to keep up the spirit someone get angry too..Isn't it posible to say something without someone getting mad.
    And a lot of alts...
  • faruskas
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Noticed we were not even asked nicely..someone just go head on calling is stuff because we have a convo in a rather silent thread..we're all fustrated about the server being down and all people should do is asking remenant and I nicely if we could talk elsewhere if it borther people. Instead we get insulted, ask us nicely next time instead of calling us stuff.

Asked nicely? you should not take on this thread for your romantic chitchat in the first place, by doing so you avoid being called "names" as you stated. Get a bit more serious and use this thread for it was created. there are other channels for whatever you want beyond this topic, like Facepuke and (or) any other social networks. thanks
  • faruskas
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SweetieBot can you report Archosaur's server status?
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    PWE doesnt usually have staff in the office on weekends so you'll have to wait for monday most likely. well that's usually how it goes.

Actually if you look at their office hours, they are technically there 7 days a week from 10am to 7pm
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!
  • lunarstar245
    lunarstar245 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You're going to have to wait until PWI is aware of it. Unfortunately it's a weekend, with most of the staff not in the office and those that are in the office don't check the forums, and none of the mods (who could alert the staff) have been on since this happened.

They are aware of it
    Defiance <3

I wish someone would make me a fancy-dancey sig

Archo Server on Facebook!